players online

ISAAC J. S. CLÉMENT ☆彡

windswake

Level 24
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega

babyboy.jpg
Gentle reminder that none of this is to be taken ICly! This is for OOC documentation purposes, and will be updated as and when I see fit.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

╭⸻⸻╮
NAME(S)

╰⸻⸻╯

FULL NAME
ISAAC JACQUES SOLAS-CLÉMENT

"Picked my first name myself! Haha."

NAME MEANINGS
ISAAC - ONE WHO LAUGHS, OR REJOICES
JACQUES - SUPPLANTER
SOLAS - LIGHT
CLÉMENT - MERCIFUL, MILD

OTHER NAME(S)
[10/10] ISA

“Everyone close to me calls me Isa. And it’s my nickname for myself.”

[7/10] MR CLÉMENT
“The joys of being a professor is that everyone either calls you by your first name or Mr/Ms/Miss/Mrs… you get the point.”

[7/10 - 10/10] PROFESSOR CLÉMENT
“It really depends who uses this… if it’s my students, then it’s just the same as calling me Mr Clément, just fancier. But Adriel calls me this sometimes. I’m sure you can put two and two together.”

╭⸻⸻╮
ABOUT

╰⸻⸻╯

“God… I’m beyond thankful that my parents were supportive of me when I came out to them.”

PRONOUNS
HE/HIM

SEXUALITY
GRAY-ACE GAY

“I like guys. Not too fussed on sex, but I’d be down if he was down, probably. It’s like a bonding moment, or something.”

DATE OF BIRTH
APRIL 20TH 1994

"Twenty-nine years old... Christ, next year I'm gonna be thirty. Isn't that a scary thought?"

NATIONALITY
FRENCH

PLACE OF BIRTH
ANNECY, FRANCE

CURRENT RESIDENCE
KARAKURA, JAPAN

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
[
10/10] FRENCH
"This is my native language! I've been speaking it since I could speak, and I can confidently say that I am... [!] There'd be a dramatic pause [!] …a master!"

[9/10] ENGLISH
"I learned English after I moved to... England with my family! Considering a lot of British people aren't really the most fluent in any language other than their own, I had to learn it to be able to communicate and not be socially excluded. I'd say I'm pretty fluent, but I do trip up sometimes nowadays..."

[9/10] JAPANESE
"I learned this to be able to talk to someone who really meant a lot to me in the past. I'd rather not get into the details of it, but I am fluent. I kind of have to be, considering I'm teaching in Japan."

[5/10] RUSSIAN
"Funny thing about Russian - I can understand it pretty well when people talk in it, but I cannot, for the life of me, pronounce some of the words. Don't get me wrong, I can talk in it to some extent! That extent just... isn't good. I tend to be a silent listener when students are arguing in the language, and butt in whenever it goes a bit far. The shock is sometimes worth it, considering half of them think I just speak JSL and French."

[7/10] JSL
"Learned this bad boy to be able to communicate better with hard of hearing students at my old school in Hokkaido! I know basic phrases, and kept up studies. Still learning the ins and outs of everything, though."

RELIGION
AGNOSTIC

“I find it incredibly difficult to believe in a God. I’ve been surrounded by friends who have been extremely interested in the universe’s creation, and Earth’s past, and their arguments make more sense to me than some old guy from some old book deciding to create an entire world in one week. That, and my parents weren’t all that religious either.”

APPEARANCE SUMMARY
"Describing myself, huh? Well, for starters, I'm white. I have brown hair with a white streak... grey hairs at the roots. It's fluffy! Covers the back of my neck. My eyes are blue. My Ma would describe them as stormy sea blue, and Adriel says they're the prettiest stormy sea blue around, which I'd say is quite a nice evaluation of them. I usually wear a red shirt with a brown cardigan, and beige coloured slacks, with boring black shoes. I do have other outfits though! It's just... only Lily really gets to see them, since she's the one who lends them to me. I'm a fan of wearing dresses, you see... [!] He'd clear his throat [!] Anyway... I have tattoos. A large flower tattoo running across the upper half of my back and down my spine - that one hurt a lot to get - and a bunch of poppies! The poppies are mainly on my legs, but I have a couple on my arms. They're pretty. My favourite flower, I must admit. What else, what else... Oh. I have a scar on my face. Runs from my left eyebrow, through my left eye and then right down through my lip, slightly. I got it from a skiing incident a few years ago. It hurt a lot when it happened. Isn't the most attractive thing either."

VOICE
"Well... Uh... I guess it's a pretty nice voice, all things considered? I'm not sure, it changes depending on the language I speak in. Like, my English has a pretty southern tinge to it, unless I'm pissed, then I pronounce some stuff with a Scottish accent since I lived there for a good few years. My French is French, my Russian is somehow French, and my Japanese is just... Japanese. [!] There'd be muffled shuffling of papers [!] My tone -? Oh! My tone! Well, I'm always tired, which usually shows in my voice, but I try to be a bit lively and upbeat to make my lessons more exciting, so that probably shows!"

╭⸻⸻╮
STATISTICS

╰⸻⸻╯

TBC.

╭⸻⸻╮
SCHOOL LIFE

╰⸻⸻╯

ROLE
PROFESSOR [AP]

SUBJECT
GEOGRAPHY

“Specifically the physical aspect… I could never get into human geography. Too many opinions, not enough facts, y’know? I’m not all that good at opinion-based stuff.”

ROOM NO.

“Very out of the way. It’s why I chose it, honestly. Yet people still seem to find it and interrupt my classes! Ridiculous.”

QUALIFICATIONS
GEOGRAPHY (B.A.)
CRIMINOLOGY (M.Sc.)
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (M.Sc.)
PGDE

╭⸻⸻╮
HOME LIFE

╰⸻⸻╯

APARTMENT NO.
F2 121

ROMANTIC INTEREST
[
BOYFRIEND] ADRIEL KATŌ TIBAYAN
“If I could, I’d write an entire novel about how much I love you. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time right now. Maybe… Maybe when I retire, when we retire… together, I will. And it’ll be for your eyes alone.”

FAMILY
[
ADOPTED SON] DAMIAN CLÉMENT-GAYLORD
“My first adopted son. I love you bud, so much, even if you’re growing distant.”

[ADOPTED SON] KURAI SATŌ CLÉMENT
“Ah, kiddo! My lovely little flowery boy. I love you to pieces, little man.”

[ADOPTED CHILD] KUGA CLÉMENT
“I've already got more grey hairs because of you, kid.”

[ADOPTED SISTER] LILY CLÉMENT KUZNETSOVA-SOLAS
“As irritating as you can be, I will always always be there for you, no matter what. I’m so thankful you’re my sister. So, so thankful.”

[NEPHEW] OSKARI I. K. KUZNETSOV-SOLAS
“You’re my kids friend, and you’re… a menace, honestly. I’m still in utter shock that you thought Vietnam was in Moscow…”

[OTHER NIECES AND NEPHEWS]
"And obviously there are all of my other nieces and nephews, but I do not know any of you."

FRIENDS
[
WORK] SILVIO J. RUSSO
“Certainly a character. Although you do worry me, sometimes, you’re… an alright dude. Thanks for always winning the Kahoots I host.”

[WORK] SAKO AKORI
“I genuinely think a restraining order is the way to go for that student. But otherwise, you’re a sweetheart. I’d love to spend more time with you.”

[WORK] ALLEN BLACK
“You are better at volleyball than me. I have learned my lesson and will never challenge you again.”

[WORK] ALEXSEI Y. MILANKOVIĆ
"You're a funny guy, with a love for Physics. Can't say I'm the biggest fan of that subject, but you're pretty cool."

[WORK] TORU YU
"My dear Toru."

[WORK] BIYU YAO
"Geography buddies!"

[STUDENT] IRVIN N. KUZNETSOV
“You are definitely an interesting guy. Maybe save the comments for someone your own age, though…”

[STUDENT] ALLEN V. KUZNETSOV
“My favourite!”

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
[
STUDENT] "That one kid who keeps giving me a makeover..."
“…Thank you for the makeovers. I’m not sure whether to be fully grateful, or a tad insulted that you think I need it consistently...”

[STUDENT] SEO-YUN JEONG
“How did you get in my house…”

[NEPHEW] REINO K. SOLAS
"You are one menace of a child."

╭⸻⸻╮
PERSONALITY

╰⸻⸻╯

MBTI
ESFJ-T

PERSONALITY SUMMARY

"I'd describe myself as a pretty laid back guy. I'm not too fussed on where students sit during lessons, or what they get up to outside of school hours... (though some are insistent on telling me). I care about my kids, my boyfriend and my sister, and that's about it. What I will admit though... I get stressed pretty easily. Overwhelmed. Worried. It comes hand-in-hand with having anxiety, I think. I asked around earlier, before doing these little recording sessions, about what people would describe me as. My boys said sweet and caring. Understanding, too, which is kind of surprising. A welcome surprise, obviously! But a surprise nonetheless. Others would describe me as French and gay. Which, while it isn't untrue in the slightest, isn't the response I was looking for..."

ROCKS
ASTRONOMY
THE LAST OF US
SLEEP
SPENDING TIME WITH HIS CHILDREN
SPENDING TIME WITH HIS FRIENDS
ADRIEL

DISLIKES
TBC.

FEARS
AUTOPHOBIA

"I do hate being alone, but being around people when I'm stressed just stresses me out more. It's a difficult predicament, to say the least."

THANATOPHOBIA
“I’m so scared of dying. I know it’s stupid, thinking about it at such a young age, but it won’t stop popping into my mind whenever I least expect it. I’m terrified and I don’t know what to do about it. It won’t stop.”

ENTOMOPHOBIA
"Absolutely never dealing with anything small, evil, and that flies. If that little - [!] He'd inhale sharply [!] - thing... gets in the house, I'm going to make one of the kids deal with it. Screw being a man. They terrify me."

RANIDAPHOBIA
"There's a frog that hangs around the plaza sometimes. I am terrified of it."

╭⸻⸻╮
MEDICAL HISTORY

╰⸻⸻╯

ADHD
Diagnosed - Inattentive Type [2009]

“Inattentive ADHD is often quite annoying to deal with when unmedicated. And since no meds make me feel like myself… Well, we’re in a bit of a predicament. I try my best to deal with it though.”

HAND TREMOR
Nerve Damage [2020]

“Oh! I’m never going skiing again.”
. . .
“It’s silly, but I… I hate holding hands with my left hand because of this. God…”

INSOMNIA
Diagnosed [2011]

“Easily one of the worst things to affect me in my life. Ah… I really do love sleeping. I just wish I could get to sleep regularly.”

ANXIETY
Diagnosed [2014]

“Lucky enough that panic attacks don’t happen often. Wish things were different, though. I live every day of my life stressed and scared. Fuck, man…”

RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC
22 y/o > 24 y/o

“Last time I had even a sip of alcohol was a month after my 24th birthday, and despite saying that I need a drink after some sort of… stupid event at work, I never do have one. And I intend to keep it that way, even if some days are difficult.”

╭⸻⸻╮
SONG LYRICS

╰⸻⸻╯

Just some silly song lyrics I associate with him.

"Am I going crazy? Would I even know?"

Goodbye - Bo Burnham

"Sorry baby, I've been drifting again. Could you repeat the question?"
Drifting - Good Kid

"You can call me what you like, as long as you call me."
Call Me What You Like - Lovejoy

"You're as beautiful as endless. You're the universe I'm helpless in."
Venus - Sleeping At Last

"No I don't care about anything at all, but I still stop and stare every time that you call."
Kiss Goodnight - IDKHBTFM

This will also be updated regularly!

╭⸻⸻╮
BACKSTORY

╰⸻⸻╯
"I'm sure you can piece some stuff together with the current available information until I'm comfortable enough to talk about my past."

╭⸻⸻╮
CURRENT LOCATION

╰⸻⸻╯

"Somewhere, someplace... With the love of my life. I don't know when, if ever, I'll be back. Only time will tell."

Last edited:

LilyMaay

Level 6
HonkersRP
HonkersRP
Omega+
[ADOPTED SISTER] LILY CLÉMENT KUZNETSOVA-SOLAS
“As irritating as you can be, I will always always be there for you, no matter what. I’m so thankful you’re my sister. So, so thankful.”
Lily is the best thing to happen to Isaac stfu

Users who are viewing this thread