mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Isamu S. Dot | イサム・S・ドット

SirWoofles

Level 1
________________________________________________________________________________

[ Birth Name ]

Isamu S. [REDACTED]

[ Present Name ]
Isamu S. Dot

[ Character Appearance ]

~ Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength. ~
________________________________________________________________________________

[ Nicknames ]
Muo Moo

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 174lbs

Birth-date: July 2nd

Place of Birth: Unknown

Race: White

Martial Status: Single

Language: French

Sexuality: Straight

[ Physical Health ]
W.I.P

[ Mental Health ]
Dyslexia
Hard time reading and spelling words correctly since birth

PERSONALITY

Looks: W.I.P

Personality: W.I.P

Hobbies: W.I.P

[ Diseases/Illness ]
None As Of Yet

[ Scent ]

Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
Young, fearless, with impeccable taste, the wearer of Gucci Guilty Pour Homme is a hero for our age – exuding charisma and more than a little dangerous. Gucci Guilty Pour Homme is an intense and individual contemporary fougère that provokes as it seduces. The scent seizes hold of the senses with a heady ****tail of invigorating Italian lemon and mandarin alongside crushed green leaves, fresh lavender and a defiant punch of pink pepper. The effect is both remarkable and uncompromisingly alluring.

[ Character Voice ]
W.I.P

[ Skills And Talents ]

Work In Progress

Birth Parents

Mom: Unknown

Dad: Unknown

Adopted Parents

Adopted Mom: Rebecca A. Dot [30] [ALIVE]

Adopted Dad: Unknown

Siblings

Annie C. Dot [19] [ALIVE]

Xenon Dot [18] [ALIVE]

Sanji S. Dot [18] [ALIVE]

Emma Dot [18] [ALIVE]

Lovers:
~~NONE~~

Friends:
Asa M. Potente [18] [ALIVE]

Pets:
~~NONE~~

Work In Progress. . .

(If I Missed Anything Please DM Me On Discord! Isamu#0001)

(Keep In Mind This Is A Work In Progress)

(This Biography Was Inspired By DragonBloodEater)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread