cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
~(●♡ Isla 'THREE' Zennix ♡●)~

(●♡--------------------------------------------------------------------------------♡●)

Basic Information

First Name:
Isla

Surname:

Zennix

Preferred Name:
Isa or Si

Aliases:
THREE

Height:
6'1''

Weight:
155lbs

Build:
Isa has a skinny build. She has a slim but curvy waist, and muscular arms.

Skin Color:
White, tanned.

Eye Color:
Her right eye is a forest green, the other a baby blue.

Hair Style:
Isa has short hair, that reaches to her shoulders, she sometimes has it pulled into a short ponytail in the back of her head.

Hair Color:
Isa was born with completely light brown hair, but decided out of a whim to dye it a charcoal black.

Fashion:
Isa likes to wear tight fit clothing and skirts, she likes to wear skirts, and dark colours.

Abnormalities:

Heterochromia
Isa was born with a birth defect called 'Heterochromia', it affects few people, and is very rare.

Date of Birth:
16th November

Place of Birth:
Ireland.

Nationality:
Irish/Japanese.

Race:
Middle eastern.

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:

Agnostic
Isa is unsure if she has faith in a god, and has not made any decisions on what she is in belief in.

Political Beliefs:
N/A

General Appearance

Appearance:

A tall Irish girl standing at 6'1''. She'd have a tanned white skin tone, with a couple freckles splattered across her nose. She'd have short black hair, reaching to just above her shoulders, a little bit messy. Her eyes would be stained a blue and green, she'd often be told her eyes resemble a forest. She'd have a slim body, with a curvy waist. Coming down her left arm, would be a rose vine, very similar to her uncle Kuro's one, she got this tattoo because of her mother's nickname rose. She'd have a small heart carved into the side of her leg, the letters 'I+H' would be written inside, to symbolize a friend she had lost. She'd carry a happy expression most days, although her mood changes quite often.
1646110_83M0XTkb.png

Personality:
Isa is a very energetic person, she is a bundle of energy, always bouncing off the walls like a pogo stick. She is often very happy, a easy to love girl. She has a unseen soft spot for little children, they make her very happy. She'd be very kind, always willing to help people. She'd be very mature at times, but most the times she is very much like the average teenager, acting up and being a little obnoxious. Despite her maturity, she swears way to much, like two swear words per sentence.

Diseases/Illness:

Asthma
Isa suffers from Asthma, this meaning it is very difficult to exercise or run long distances, or use stamina for long periods of time. She found out about her asthma after suffering a Asthma attack during P.E. at the age of 16.

Character Voice:
She'd have a calm voice, deep yet very feminine. She'd have a noticable Irish Accent.

Equipment:

Smile Mask
Isa often carries a smile mask with her, just in case she needs it, like what if she cries and her mascara comes down!?! Boom smile mask, saves the day.

Clothes:
Isa is usually seen wearing a cropped vest in the colour black, with black boots and camo green trousers.

Hobbies:
- reading

-writing
- drawing
- debate

- drawing bunnies on kuros head with biro while he sleeps

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Heterochromia
Isa suffers with heterochromia, meaning her eyes are two different colours.

DID

Isa suffers from a disorder called DID (Dissociative Identy Disorder), meaning she has different alters, usually they are controlling her depending on a situation or her mood.

Claustrophobia
Fear of tight spaces.

Skills:
- being a hot ass bitch cause yes

Querks:
N/A

Family/relationships:

[D] Heath Maevil - Childhood bestie
"Fucking amazing human being, even in hell I bet your slaying it"

[A] Elizabeth 'ROSE' Zennix - Mother
"I love you Mama, even if I wanna murder your boyfriend for fucking you"

[D] Hannah Dietrich - step Mother
"I miss you so fucking much maw maw, so fucking much"

[A] Minjun 'SIX' Zennix - lil' brother
"Your so annoying I don't know how I haven't murdered you yet, but I love you little bro"

[A] Akira 'RITA' Zennix - sister
"You cripple me again I will take you somewhere the light does not shine. 2 words Akira. Fuck you."

[A] Kuro 'BUNNY' Zennix - uncle
"Your so annoying but you know I love you, but your never gonna realize how many bun buns I've drawn on your head"

[A] Hiroto 'FIVE' Kamijo- mother's boyfriend
"For the love of god I act like I fucking despise you, but your cool, just don't fuck my mother again I will end you"

[A] Kalon Kalupe - Bestie
"3 words. Your fucking amazing"

[A] Misha A.C. Ivanovski - Friend
"Misha your cool, cool dude, cool guy, but I need to draw a biro bun bun on your head please!!!!"

Backstory:
W.I.P.

Last edited:

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
EHe-
*Quickly fixes all the muck ups like a fucking baboon*