Yes

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand this.

Describe your activity on the server:
I often spend almost all of my free time on SRP. I don't have lots of interest when it comes to other games and/or activities but SRP is one of the only games/servers I think are fun. Anytime I'm not in school or busy with something I'm always on SRP either waiting for something interesting to happen to my character or trying to make money and hang out with friends. I've played the server for a little of a year (with lots of breaks between) with a playtime of 36 days.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[DECLINED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/braydens-language-application.52244/
[DECLINED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-application.52289/
[DECLINED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-application-3.52338/
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/4th-character-application.52422/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

IT

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I think having an IT teacher would be helpful for the students of SRP. A lot of kids on SRP I’m sure are into computer science but don’t have the time or classes to teach them. Some students might think the class is interesting and out of the ordinary compared to other basic classes so there could be more people attending classes instead of causing trouble in the halls.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I understand. I think this process is an amazing addition so that new teachers don't go in not understanding exact procedures

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The purpose of teacher class logs is to keep track of the classes they have taught and ensure that they have all the necessary classes. They are crucial to confirming how many classes the teacher taught.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
No cussing/swearing
No inappropriate behavior
No misbehaving
Stay in your seats unless told to leave them
Raise your hand to speak out loud
Phones are allowed as long as you aren’t distracting yourself or others
No bullying
Mistakes are okay
Be proud of yourself and your work
No interrupting
No talking back

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Since I was an only child and had no playmates at the time, I believe my first roleplaying experience was just playing with toys by myself in my room as a young child. I started playing SRP about a year ago, and I've been a fan of the server ever since. Due to my interest in the roleplay, as well as how much joy and happiness it brings me, I don't think I'll be quitting SRP anytime soon.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head Of Department
↳ Description: The heads of departments are the individuals assigned to manage a specific subject. They are responsible for managing their division, which may involve making decisions on policy, supporting/guiding instructors, etc. They effectively run the area for which they are accountable.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: If other staff members such as HD, who are more experienced, are not accessible, qualified teachers can help their less experienced, freshly recruited coworkers. conducting instruction without permission is another.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Instructors are teachers who have finished their training and are qualified to conduct lessons, but it is advised that they ask for help.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Teachers in this position are fresh hires and have not yet undergone any training. They are permitted to observe lessons taught by NQT and QT teachers but are not permitted to teach.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In-game teachers resemble real teachers, but they are typically more entertaining. They take care of problems, educate their specialties, and make sure everyone in the building is safe. Teachers' roles include creating a realistic learning atmosphere, supporting pupils academically, and continuing to develop unique role-playing opportunities that you couldn't have without them. Teachers rarely have free time since they are constantly grading papers or organizing their lessons. Teachers can earn a bonus of 50,000 for holding an additional 5 classes on top of the 350,000 they can earn for finishing 10 classes in a month. Teachers are only allowed to instruct a maximum of four classes every OOC day. All teachers have unique learning preferences. It largely depends on the player's perception of what constitutes a good teaching strategy. Using textbooks, websites that genuine teachers frequent, and making presentations that students may take notes on are some examples. Lesson plans may be written by teachers in their free time, or they may role-play around the city, visiting friends, building, etc.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers in-game support role playing primarily. These are often some of the first people new gamers to SRP would encounter. They are an excellent resource for newer players who want to learn more. I understand how intimidating it may be to try to fit in, especially if you're new to roleplaying. I was once a new player myself. They'll establish that RP bar for new players and help orient them to SRP. I found that teachers are a rare feature on other school roleplay servers. I find it strange that this server not only portrays educators in a professional manner, but also presents the position as if it were a real job that anybody could apply for and get paid for. A working educational system that ensures that lessons taught by instructors are fully covered on tests that are administered on a quarterly basis also astounds me. Another person that "greenies" and new players may approach in order to fit into RP are teachers. This is what I did when I first began out; at first, it could seem daunting considering the scale of RP and the amount of information. It's advantageous for new players and "greenies" to be introduced to the fundamental mechanics right away by having that approachable teacher.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW (Must have, Should have, Could have, Won’t have)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Brayden "Raggy" Martin, an Irishman, is around 6 feet 4 inches tall. He would be an overweight, aimless man who weighed 263 pounds. His shaggy deep chestnut hair would sc**** barely above his moss-covered eyes. He had a really deep and raspy voice and was a really kind man who enjoyed making others laugh. He is well known for carrying a fancy cane and wearing a big tophat. Brayden enjoys doing magic tricks and watching people's reactions. In order to repay his favorite instructor for a favor, he wants to become a teacher. When he needed comfort, his teacher was there for him at all times. By making sure his kids are learning and that they are aware of his support at all times, he hopes to accomplish the same.
1676345054751.png

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

As he approached the students, Brayden would make every effort to remain composed and maintain a nice tone. He issued a warning that their continuous use of coarse language might result in detention. They have one chance, he informed them, and it will be taken into consideration later. He will give them a detention if they persist.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Brayden would take a serious stance next to his desk. Then he would clap his hands while sternly commanding "Attention" in a low voice. If that didn't work, she would proceed to the board and tap his chalk against it until the communion ended. He would warn that if everything else fails, he will bring in another faculty member to calm them down.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He would be more relaxed and do his best to cheer up his coworkers while keeping himself amused at the teacher's lounge. Since he wouldn't want anything awful to happen to his coworkers, he will inquire about their day and see what he can do to improve it.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Trusted that everybody will take seats while standing near his work area and wearing a serious articulation. "Presently everybody stay in your seats as I give out tasks," he would educate the class whenever everybody had gotten comfortable and calmed down. Prior to getting back to the front of the class, he would take the pile of papers off his work area and start going down line by column, ensuring everybody had their task.

/me harshly moved toward the problematic young person and inquired, "What do you kids believe you're doing?" in a solid manner of speaking. He would keep up with his standard brutal disposition in the expectations that the children would consider their demonstrations in an unexpected way.

/me drew closer to the whiteboard before writing the agenda on the board with chalk after grabbing the chalk. After finishing, he went to the class and read out what he had written: "Today we will create poetry that depicts similes." Before approaching his desk to take the assignments, he would wait to gauge the response from the class.

/me was sitting back in his seat, his hands behind his head, thinking about his next address as the children stepped through their exams. He had all the earmarks of being excessively depleted. He had all the earmarks of being prepared to nod off when he saw an understudy sneaking a look at another understudy's test. With a similar brutal articulation, he immediately stood up and said, "YOU, quit bamboozling at present. In the event that I find you cheating again you're going to detainment, OK?"

Backstory

Brayden had quite recently moved to Karakura at grade-7 and had no idea what to do. He was meandering the lobbies glancing around. An instructor had looked his head out of a homeroom not excessively far in front of him searching for additional understudies going to his group. He got a brief look at Brayden and immediately shouted out, "hey now pick up the pace, you're going to be late." Brayden was stunned and had no idea who this instructor was or even what subject they educated. He immediately strolled in seeing a class full of desks with computers on them and found himself a seat not excessively near the front however not peaceful in the back by the same token. The new homeroom climate stunned him, he had never seen a study hall that looked as great as this one preceding. He was looking and gazing around as though he was in an alternate world. The educator started to report to the class about their task expressing they would have been composing a brief list of important computer parts. Brayden was prepared to pro this task, matter of reality he spent a lot of his time working on his own computer at home. He took this risk as a potential chance to show the teacher how smart he was in this subject. The class had finished and as the instructor was passing back papers he was shocked to see he was the only one with an ideal imprint. He went to this educator's class each and every day for practically the entirety of his highschool years before one day in grade-12 one day in class the instructor was quiet, they had a miserable look all over. When the class was completely settled down the instructor reported that he was resigning soon. Brayden nearly separated into tears not too far off at his work area. He spent the remainder of his grade long term concentrating however much he could so he could get into school for IT and acquire his Masters degree. He got acknowledged into school and completed every one of the expected a long time there prior to returning to Karakura Secondary School. Brayden had finished up an internet based application to function as an IT educator and was currently pleased to be what he was motivated by the most; his teacher.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Brayden Martin
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):

Brayden
Raggy

Preferred Name:
Raggy

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
White, Ireland
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Computer Science, Business & Business managment
Minors:
Environmental science, Botany

Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
Japanese, JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Am I allowed to request a specific teacher to undergo training with?

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
DENIED
Unfortunately, we have denied your application today.

We suggest you add more details next time you apply!

Users who are viewing this thread