item glitches;

Jerhk

Level 35
IGN: oSinner
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: White Rabbit Mask | Black Motorbike
EVIDENCE:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
White Rabbit Mask;
I went to place it on and it glitched into the cane.
Black Motorbike;
I know this has already been denied but you have to know I'm not lying. I understand what it looks like but let me explain. Username "rinis" had purchased the motorbike off the auction house, (found out later it wasn't allowed and logs aren't accepted as proof but it was fig's old bike that he sold I'm sure I can track down the guy who sold it on the auction house from here) she bought it for 1mil but ended up not liking how fast it was. She let her friend username "roboon" ride around on it. They asked if i wanted to purchase it and i said to meet me at Luxe because I was at the beach. She allowed me to ride around it for a few seconds, I did a small circle around, and then paid her 1mil for it. I turned to get ss's and video of it on the street, I was in f5 with my already owned bunny backpack in my left hand, and when I went to place it down it glitched/duped into my left hand bunny backpack. I promise I'm not lying about this, I don't know why the item fully glitched and changed names. This is the first time I've owned a vehicle so I didn't know left hand glitches were common with vehicles. I don't have better ss's because I had just purchased it and so did my friend. I didn't think at in game proof of purchase was necessary because me and rinis have been friends for 10 years and knew I wasn't going to get scammed with it. Both players were near me when it glitched they can back me up. log's aren't accepted but i can get her logs of the purchase from ah and my 1mil to her if needed.

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED/PENDING
Your mask has been returned

For the car, contact the person you had bought it from in order to get it back

Users who are viewing this thread