mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Item Request for Sakura Umbrella

IGN: GabiGabii
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Sakura Umbrella (I'm not entirely sure if that's the correct name/spelling)
EVIDENCE:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Due to come connection issues that I believe involve the storage on my computer, I wasn't able to log onto SRP for about a month. I was finally able to log back on two days ago and I didn't notice it was gone for a few hours. I made an app for the return of my umbrella but it was denied for not enough detail so I'm going to elaborate a bit more on the situation. The last time I can remember having it was before I wasn't able to connect. I had to move a lot of items from an ex-friends apartment and into a new one in a short amount of time. I'm not entirely sure if it was dropped on my way over and someone picked it up, but this is the only way I can think to where it went considering I was offline for such a long amount of time. The other way is if I left it in a chest but forgot, except I checked every chest I use, including the ones at the ex-friend's apartment. Hopefully, this was enough information this time, thank you for reading my paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread