imgayforwomen

Level 113
downbadforeilish
downbadforeilish
Notable
IGN: imgayforwomen
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
Moyai Phone
Black Mercedes (it had the superfast engine, but I can't find a screenshot of that, unfortunately. I moved this vehicle from my main account, byewilliam, to my alt account, imgayforwomen, for any confusion, because I know my last request was for a different account.)
Bincoulars
Basketball "Kaizen" (APPARP2 owns this item, it's for the basketball team, for any confusion)
Water Gun
Metal Bat
Traffic Light Prop
Quack Phone
Clout Glasses
Toilet Paper
Spray Bottle
Bobcat Football Gucci Backpack (I've had this for about two years, it was a custom for the high school female football team at the time)
Snow Shovel
EarPods
The 5 bottles of alcohol, I don't know their names exactly, but I'm pretty sure one of them was Snoob's.. something.
Skateboard (I'm not sure which one it is exactly.)
Megaphone
Red Velvet Donuts x13 (They are a head item, not a food item.)
Microphone
White Chalk
Killer Duck Plushie
Red Jetski
Goth Earrings
Bobcat Volleyball Bag (in my offhand. I received this item during my term as volleyball captain.)

EVIDENCE: proof.jpg
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
My items disappeared due to me being in apartment editmode during the rollback. This is the most recent screenshot of my inventory that I have, even though I've changed characters since I took it, however, I haven't lost any items or bought anything; it was taken on July 26th.

P.S. I also don't have any idea what the item limit for requests are, but lobsterrdog said it was everything I lost in the rollback, according to this in #help.1722631546142.png

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 312
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

ACCEPTED​

Your item(s) are now in your inventory​

Users who are viewing this thread