Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Item & Vehicle Requests

INFORMATION
In this section of the forums, you can request any glitched / lost items or vehicles using the following format:
Code:
IGN:
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
EVIDENCE:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Once your ticket has been completed, a Staff Member will move it to the reviewed section. If you no longer see it here it means it's been resolved. If there are still issues then return here, explaining what went wrong - If anything at all.
2. Remember to provide evidence for each request or it will not be dealt with. Requests through DMs are also not responded to - All must use the appropriate method.
3. This is not where you purchase or post your requested items after purchasing either of our custom packages on our store page. This is for people who already HAVE HAD these items and wish to get them back due to them being lost due to a glitch, etc.​
4. We do not return in-game currency under any circumstance.​
5. Abuse of this system will result in severe punishment.​
6. Administrators will not return more than 10 items/vehicles to you, this is a safety precaution. These are usually the 10 most expensive/valued items in your inventory screenshot (any additional items must be re-bought in-game).​

[WEAPONRY REQUIRES VIDEO EVIDENCE DUE TO IT'S OVERALL VALUE]

EXAMPLE
IGN: KimiNoUso
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Cat Backpack
EVIDENCE:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
When I right-clicked my item glitched into a cane, I need it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread