mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

items got wiped after exiting a basketball court

Seashard

Level 2
I walked onto a basketball court and when I left all my stuff was gone. It’s been about 3 hours since then trying to fix it but I have up. My friend bought me a flip phone to use until I got my stuff back. I have proof of my empty inventory. Unfortunately I don’t have proof of what I had because I didn’t know this ever happened. If I had known glitches like this existed I would have taken screenshots. Here is the empty inventory save a few apples and the replacement phone:
I can’t remember everything I had in my inventory but I remember most of it:
-A flip phone
-about 20 apples
-about 26 fish
-prescription for my character’s crutches
-Gucci backpack
-Totoro backpack that I had been wanting to sell
-book and quill (with important notes but idk if that can be salvaged sadly)
-a sushi board
-2 bottles of Bercardi rum (one at 150ml and one at 400ml)
-a carrot
-a beetroot
-a flower crown
-a kiwi
-an umbrella
-a coffee pudding
I’m almost sure there was more but if I can’t remember it then it probably wasn’t that important lol. Lemme know what y’all can do for this bc I was already low on money in the game and losing all this is putting me/my character in a tough spot. I understand if you can’t return it because I didn’t have a screenshot but I would be super grateful if you could because I spent a lot of time in the game to get this stuff.

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
Accepted
The items on the screenshot were returned, unfortunately i am unable to return the rest as there is no solid proof of you possessing the items before​

Users who are viewing this thread