players online

ItsErickk's Student Council Application

ItsEricck

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: ItsErickk
How old are you?: 16
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: No
What Country are you from?: The United States of America (EST)
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username?): ItsErickk#9762
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/itserickks-greek-language-application.22794/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/itserickks-chinese-language-application.22795/
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
As of now, I am currently very active on the server and try to log on almost everyday to play with my friends. I'm usually on for at least two hours. I can easily log on since I have my own computer and plenty of free time to spend on this server. On the forums, I'm not as active. I do enjoy reading other peoples applications from time to time, but if I need to be more active i'll be more than happy to make that happen.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I fully acknowledge this and will try my best to avoid this from happening.

Trivia

What is the Student Council?: A group of students that come together to share and develop ideas on how to better their school and its students. It gives an opportunity to improve the student and faculty relations and give students an experience with leadership. It provides a means to show the expression of students and assist in school affairs and activities. They also address issues that are going on within the school and think of ways to fix them.

What happens in the School Council?: They hold a meeting were they share their ideas for future projects and events and address current issues in the school.

Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?: I usually prefer to work alone, but I feel that working together would be best for the school council.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have tons of experience with roleplaying. I've been on many servers and have been roleplaying for almost as long as I've had minecraft. Before I found this server, I had been roleplaying mostly on CreativeFun in fantasy and school roleplays.

Roleplay Scenario

You are on the Student Council and the chairman submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would find a way to make it better instead of saying that it's an awful idea. We could try changing it and adding some more features to the idea to make a better version that everyone likes.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I accept the fact that they didn't think it would be the best idea and discuss the fact on how to make it better.

There is a split decision on an idea. The Councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I tell everyone to lower their voices and remind them that we are a team and that everyone's voice will be heard.

In-Character Information

Characters name:
Jun Nephus Miyamoto
Characters gender: Male
Characters age: 17
What Student Council position are you applying for?: Councilor
Why do you want this position? : I would like this position since I love to help people. I want to be the person that can submit their ideas on ways to improve the school and help plan events in the future.

Extra

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?: Nope
Do you have any questions?: Nope

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Thank you for taking the time to apply, however the council & myself have chosen to deny this application.​

Users who are viewing this thread