ItsLucrator

Level 11
grp3
grp3
Rich+
--Out-Of-Character Information--

What is your Minecraft username?: ItsLucrator

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): itslucrator#2360

What is your timezone?: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

What country are you from?: Canada

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully understand and accept that if I am inactive I will be demoted and will remain active as much as possible.

Describe your activity on the server: 1 to 5 hours a day

Do you have any previous bans?: yes, 1 around 5 months ago for avoidingRP (5 day ban)

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
- College application -accepted- https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.34126/
- Spanish application -denied- https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.34090/
- Italian application. -accepted- https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.34085/
- Italian application -denied- https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.34078/
- French application -accepted- https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.34073/

--Trivia--

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Ever since I joined SRP I wanted to be a teacher because I could have fun with my students and I would enjoy srp even more then I do now, I am aiming towards becoming an Art teacher because I absolutely love art I draw and paint every day it is my passion and I would love to bring that into SchoolRP, I have never had the opportunity to be in a teaching position but I believe I will learn many new things to inspire students to enjoy art. I am positive and I can make an enjoyable time for the students not only ICly but OOCly as well.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:Classroom Logs are a method to log in the classrooms that a teacher has hosted. The way they work is by following a certain format, and by sending two screenshots, one with the beginning, and one with the end of the class. This, therefore, is a way for superior members to check that the teacher has been working often enough to receive their paycheck at the end of the month.To conclude, it provides information to the SLT community that you're not cheating the system in any way and make sure that you are doing the work needed for the money at the end of the month.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
You need to make sure that the students safety is most important, and you need to get permission from a principal or vice principal. In my case I would get help from an other art teacher or a teachers helper to help me in this trip to make sure every one of my students are safe and respecting the rules. For the field trips I would make them educational but fun none the less. I would probably find a nice spot with trees and plants where I could help my students to sketch what they see in nature. My goals for the field trips are to help show my students the beauty in nature. How ever if any of my students are misbehaving I will have to separate them from the group so they do not bother the other students during the field trip, my goal for this is for each student to not only have fun but learn a little more about nature and its beauty.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

the rules teachers need to respect are the following:

- Treat all students equally and with respect for their learning, be sure to allow everyone to participate in class.
- Be sure to do all class logs and log into their appropriate channel each day
- Be sure to help the students in every way.
- Do not associate in any inappropriate behaviour

the rules the students in the class need to respect are the following:

- The students may drink water as long as they are not bothering their peers or spilling water on their art or other students art
- Every student needs to be respectful of their classmates, the teacher and the material given to them
- They should only get up and move around if needed and with permission
- Each student needs to clean their space before leaving the class (I will also give them time at the end of the class)
- There should be no swearing in the classroom, if they do by accident I understand but if on purpose I will not tolerate it
- And if they plan to attend class they are here to work on their projects and not here to bother their classmates

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been on SchoolRP for around 6 months, Meaning I have experience and I am familiar with the rules. Given this, I'd say I'm somewhat experienced and decent in my capabilities in roleplay. Other than SchoolRP, I haven't roleplayed.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: "head of department" as all teachers are teaching under a certain subject, they'll have a superior to look up to and answer to. Typically these are the one's QTLS and NQT teachers look toward when needing any guidance in their department of teaching specifically. They also have the highest rank.

- QTLS: "Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills", These teachers are a rank above NQT teachers, who have proven themselves capable of teaching efficiently. They're capable of teaching decent classes, thus the title 'Qualified'.

- NQT: "newly qualified teacher", those who are new to the teaching community have this title and They're not yet proven to be qualified, completely new to the school and the teaching environment they find themselves in.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

From what I know, teachers earn a salary of 300,000 yen if they've completed the minimum amount of classes to get their pay check, this being 15 classes in a month. For every extra 5 classes they perform on top of the pre-existing 15, they earn an extra 50,000 yen. They're allowed to log and write down a maximum of 3 classes per day.

They're given the task of spreading information to their pupils. Their duties are to grade tests, assign homework, and generally be present in an academic environment.

Without a doubt every teacher has their own way of teaching, as different methods of teaching vary from one another heavily. To conclude every teacher needs to:

- Speak clearly in order to make sure every one of your pupils understands you and the subject you are teaching

- They should do their best to be interesting while teaching, and make it more enjoyable for the students

- They also need to teach something, they can't just stay off topic during the whole class

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Well without any teachers this server would be less enjoyable and harder to RP in since its "schoolRP" emphasis on the school. Teachers are also essential to an academic environment, as they're the ones with pre-existing knowledge about the topic they've specialized in.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:"MoSCo", which stands for ‘Must have, Should have, Could have’.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

The character I will be playing will be a fun and very artistic person she would have sparkling eyes and a warm smile. Akihiro Yoshida is usually happy and is a very polite person she would help her students whenever she can in or out of school and if they have problems at home she will help them in class or out of class. Miss Aki is what she prefers to be called in school, Miss Aki has a sparkling personality she loves everyone and everything no matter what they do or what they say.

Her plans for the future are to become a full time art or English teacher but she prefers art, she is amazed by the history of art and will do her best to share her passion to her pupils, her friends and her family. She also plans to have fun with the students for example, go on field trips to explore nature, and draw sketches
of plants, trees, flowers etc.

Miss Aki is not the type to pick favourites, but she loves to get to know each and every student big or small. She will do her best to be a fun interesting teacher, she will also make an effort to be friends with her fellow teachers which is one of her goals when coming to teach at this school.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I approach
these students and give them a warning while telling them what they are doing and saying is wrong. If they don't stop I ask them for a second time telling them to go to class and if the situation gets out of hand I get someone with a higher rank then me to help me take care of it.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I clap my hands and wait for silence if this does not work I close the lights 3 times which means no more speaking until I say so, which usually works since the students enjoy making art with their friends and talking. If the situation ever gets out of hand I remove anyone who is bothering the class and distracting the other students from advancing on their work.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: While I prepare for the next class I talk with the other teachers and I get to know them and try to get into their conversation so we can all enjoy our break and help each other with our next class and hopefully I will get tips and help from the other teachers with higher ranks then me.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me sits down quietly, watching the students work and seeing the technique they use while doing their work so I can then show them the correct way to do it.

/me
Gets up walking around the room observing the students and what they have done, looking everywhere in the class making sure no one needs help or has a question.

/me
Looks through her things to find a pencil for the student who needs it, she then approaches the pupil who wanted to borrow material, making eye contact with him/her telling him/her with her eyes to not forget his/her material next time and to give it back at the end of the class

/me
Distributes an 9 by 11 inch paper to each student while pointing at the paper where it tells you to write your name and the date so she can then grade their papers

Backstory (300 words)

Akihiro was born on January 21st 2000 into a big family of 8, their family was very poor but they managed to get through it. Aki and her older sister were inseparable, they did everything together, they were best friends. When Aki was around 10 years old is when she started appreciating art and its history. Her older sister Misa, was her everything she looked up to her, Misa was her idol. Why you ask? Well miss was a natural artist she would take scraps they had left and make sculptures with it and on her birthday their parents would buy paper as a gift. Thats how much they loved art. Aki would spend hours and hours watching her sister draw and learn more and more about art and its culture.

When Akihiro was around 15 years old she decided to get a job to help her family pay for the house and the car and every other expense. But sadly this lead to her not having anymore time to enjoy art. She kept on working hard and rarely got to draw or paint. When she was 17 years old Akihiro and her family found out that Misa, Aki's sister was sick. this was very hard on her family, but Akihiro was devastated. Aki eventually accepted it and she would visit her sister everyday.

On Akihiro's 18th birthday her and her family got amazing news, Misa was feeling much better and the treatment for the sickness she had worked they wer really happy. Misa somehow got Aki back into art and she got so much better at it. She then got into college and studied the history of art. That is when she decided to become an art teacher. She had decided to be a fun teacher who was loved by her students and she would always help them academically, socially and mentally.

--In-Character Information--

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Akihiro Yoshida
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Akihiro
Preferred Name: Miss Aki

Religious Denomination: christianity
Marital Status: single

Nationality: Japanese and Canadian
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree: Art
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Art, French
Minors: Science, English

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: French and Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Art Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

- Minimum age for Highschool Teacher is now 27.

Users who are viewing this thread