Itto

Aliases:
Prince

Height:
6’4 or 193cm

Weight:
201 Pounds or 92.2kg

Build:
Althletic and fit, his legs with more muscle than his upper body, though he doesnt look disproportionate. He very clearly uses the school gym a lot.

Skin Color:
His skin is pale but just enough to be considered.

Eye Color:
Itto’s eyes are a soft Hazel color

Hair Style:
It is often unbrushed and not taken care of, it is long and hangs down his back and over his shoulders.

Hair Color:
An odd Dirty Blonde color.

Fashion:
Blue, if it’s blue he’ll likely wear it, though he wears other things too, blue is his favorite.

Physical Abnormalities:
-His nose has clearly been broken before
-He has 6 fingers on each hand, both extra fingers are found fully developed and fully functional!
3E9CEFB6-A336-41DE-B38E-647A7CB3383F.jpeg

Date of Birth:
Janury 13th 2004 [ in other words he turned 18 like a week ago lmaoo ]

Place of Birth:
A small town on the north border of Norway, he cant remember where

Nationality:
Norwegian

Race:
Caucasian?

Sexual Orientation:
GAY, GAY AS HELL

Religious Beliefs:
Christianity he believes, but he’s hardly religious, that’s simply just the one he was raised with.

Political Beliefs:
He’s hardly got any

General Appearance

Appearance:

Itto is a fit 6’4 man of Norwegian descent with stubble on his face which just makes him look extra homeless accompanied by his long unkempt hair. He's muscular especially in his legs and flaunts an extra finger on each hand! He smells of the ocean!

Personality:
Loud
. Itto is a very goofy, silly kind of kid. He can appear sort of rude at first, giving off the vibe he doesn’t want to be spoken to, he does this as a sort of test? If you persist he’ll definitely open up, if you leave? Then oh well. However, this can change around different people: his parents for example, specifically adopted dad. He’s trying his best to get the mans approval currently so he doesn’t want to be too loud or outgoing around him.

Diseases/Illness:
Polydactyly: Polydactyl causes a person to have extra fingers or toes on one or both of their hands or feet. The extra digit or digits may be: complete and fully functional. partially formed, with some bone.

Character Voice:
His voice is rough, and fairly deep, but not considerably. In a yell it becomes loud and threatening, echoing off the walls to come right back at you, in a whisper however, it becomes sweet and calming.
[working on a link]

Equipment:

Spatula - He uses the spatula to sometimes fix bullshit patients coming into ems with a quick whack to the forehead, or he uses it to fix people in general Self defenseeee
Round Glasses - He should be wearing them, but he DOESN'T. Sometimes he needs them, and he’ll put them on, but he thinks they ruin his hot looks

Clothes:
Itto wears a pair of brown jeans with a tucked in white t-shirt. A blue sweater d****d over his arms and back.

Hobbies:
Walking around Karakura aimlessly?
Sleeping
Eating food

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
-Once again, Polydactyl, which I wont redefine
-Paranoid Personality Disorder: People with PPD suffer from paranoia, an unrelenting mistrust and suspicion of others, even when there is no reason to be suspicious. Many also work threats into situations that are innocent and non-threatening.
Tonsurephobia: the fear of getting a haircut. ... Other causes of Tonsurephobia include being afraid that a sharp blade may hurt them during the haircut, branching off from agoraphobia, or getting ridiculed by others especially in school from new look following haircut.

Skills:
He’s good at running!
He’s got very pretty handwriting

Querks:
When Nervous Itto often responds with the repetitive clicking of his tongue.

Relationships

Family:
Miyoko K. Ukiyo | Adoptive Mother | Alive
“I am not sure I can trust her yet, I-I mean there’s a million homeless children out there- why me- there’s gonna be something more to it right? Eeh.. maybe not but- I-I still cant trust her! Not yet..”

Sakaii K. | Adoptive Father | Alive
“I am not quite sure about him.. he’s being nice to me now. J think mum told him that I thought he was scary. He could just be doing it to stay with Miyoko but- gah.. I’m not sure anymore. At least he knows about my ppd ..”

Dae Ukiyo | Adoptive-Sister | Alive

“She’s fun to screw around with I suppose. She’s quite the personality.. I don’t mind her.. I never exactly got close to her but I mean.. that’s kinda everyone..”

Friends

Josh Derner | Boyfriend | Alive
“He’s probably the one person I can trust with anything.. I love him so much. I really do try to make him happy, but sometimes I think I won’t be able to.. ehh. What if I’m not good enough and he leaves! He knows all my secrets! Well- most of them..”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread