players online

Denied ItzzBella's teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy5244

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name) ItzzBella
Previous bans:
I have been banned from the server for 5 mins for not using looc or ooc in the chat. I have learn and will not do it again. I have also been kicked a few times but i cant exactly remember.
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes
Describe your activity on the server:
I get on everyday after school. Also I sometimes have basketball practice after school so that would make me get on around 5:30 est.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No, but I need to get it i can. I also have discord.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a microphone on my headphones.
List your current and past applications:
I this my first application.
What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is being a student is starting to get a little old so i thought i would try something new.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes, I have read them and i fully understand.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I would get a Field-Trip application by completing both OOC application and the IC application using the format provided.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1.NO EATING 2.No drugs or Smoking 3.Don't talk when the teacher is talking 4. Don't be disrespectful.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I don't have any teaching experience but i have seen how kids act in the classroom and know how to deal with them.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee,NQT ,QTLS ,and HD. (Trainee, Newly Qualified Teacher, Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills, and Head of Department.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes, I understand it.
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? One thing I would change about the Teacher Group would be before giving a Quiz or Test make sure all students in that class know what they had just learned fully.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. I know that teachers are there to serve knowledge (even in-game and real). One thing I know is when teachers get spare time they plan their next lesson so they know what to do in there next class.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server because without teachers on a SchoolRp server who would educate the children. Also they will try and expand the students knowledge on a certain topic or skill they are teaching.They must talk to other teachers, and may even connect lessons and find out how to improve the overall learning and teaching experiences.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee - A soon to become teacher who learns how to become a teacher by observing a class/lesson.
Newly Qualified Teacher - This position is the next step up from trainee, with this you can now experience your own classes, but only with the permission of the Head of Department.
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills - This position is your regular teacher and can now perform classes freely, but ensure with other teachers you will be teaching at that time. Also to make sure you cover the main elements of the lesson within that time.
Head of Department - HD is hard to obtain and HD's are responsible for making sure teachers follow the CoC and they set up lesson plans.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: A must have/should have system.
The planning system runs on the Must have, Should have, Could have system.
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My name would be Mirabella Louise Jones. I would go by Miss.Jones to the students and other Teachers would call me Bella or Miss.Jones. I'm 5"9", 125lbs, straight Blonde hair, Skinny, Blue eyes. My character would be fun and happy most times. What makes my character different is Most teachers get mad easily my character doesn't get mad easily.Her outlook on students is to make sure they stay out of trouble and tries her best to make them respectful students who are smart and loyal.She is respectful, Clam, and acts like a friend to other Teachers. My characters personality is respectful, Kind, Happy, and Fun.Her plan for the future is to one day become a HD and stay teaching.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would first give them a warning if they continue i would give them detention and if that still is not working i would say something to the principal.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would tell them why its important to listen.If they continue i would give three warnings and then start to give out detentions.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
When my character is in the teacher lounge she would act polite and respectful. She would behave and not be rude. She wouldn't talk while another teacher is talking.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me She would hand each of the students the supplies that they needed /me Settles down the students /me asks the students how they have been /me tries to get there attention /Starts to teach class.
BACKSTORY

Bella was sitting in class one day in High school wonder what job she wanted.Later in the day she saw a sign on the front door of her high school it said "TEACHERS WANTED" it then clicked in her mind that she always liked her art class and was really into it. She knew many famous artists.She then at that moment wanted to become a art teacher. She Then started studding hard and getting good grades in school. A year later she went to collage to be a teacher started learning everything she needed to know about being a teacher and how to act. Three years later she finally graduate collage with a masters degree in Art.She then started looking for a job and saw online that applications for a art teacher in japan were open she she flew out to japan and explored japan for a few days then she finally tries to get the job.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mirabella Louise Jones
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
: Miss
Given Name(s): Mirabella ,Bella , Miss.Jones
Preferred Name: Miss.Jones around students and Bella or Mirabella Around adults and teachers.

Religious Denomination:None

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: American Collage Masters degree on art

Year of Graduation:2013
Major(s):Art and English
Minors:English

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: None