mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ivoi's HS Council Application

Ellaboo13

Level 6
-GENERAL INFORMATION-

What is your Minecraft Username?: ivoi

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
As far as I know, I had been warned for cosmetic abuse.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+8

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
BIANCA#4964

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Filipino Application (Accepted)
JSL Application (Accepted)

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity on the server is by far very active, as I always go on whenever I wake up and get ready to do my things. I would always be seen running around or buying items from people around the SRP map.
I am usually on the server for about 9:00AM to 10:30-11:00PM in GMT+8. I will not be online past midnight. I would AFK once in a while to do my school works or to do some art commissions for financial needs.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am fully aware that without an inactivity log I will be removed.

-TRIVIA QUESTIONS-

What is the student council?:

The student council is a group of students who maintain rules and order around the school campus. Being part of the school council will require adequate discipline and leadership in order to assist those who are in need of assistance or guidance. They are to be served as role models as they serve peace within school grounds. The student council is to be well-respected as they are the people who keep the school a safe place to have fun and interact with other students. They are individuals who prevent rule-breaking activities as they are the ones who continue the peace inside the school campus.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
The thing that brought me to apply for the student council is that I would want to help more players in the server to know more about the school, I would love to have more new people in the server that would want to roleplay with everyone else. I'd always seem to help new players on what they need to do, guiding them into following the server rules, and assisting them whenever they need assistance in order to improve their gameplay more as they play more in the server. I would love to also tell them the do's and don'ts, so that as part of the community in School RP, everyone would have a pleasant experience in playing.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
As I have said before, the school council are student individuals who are tasked with maintaining the rules and orderly assembly in school. They are respected individuals who are assigned to be confident leaders, for them to uphold a good reputation for the school. The council is to be well-mannered, and must have righteous morals and ethics to uphold a position deserving for a person. As a councilor, he/she must be a person fit for a role model for the community that upholds excellence in its ways.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would describe my work ethics as to be determined and thoughtful of things that could affect my position and as a person. I am patient, yet stern when it comes to rule-breakers. Though I may not act like a fully-strict person, my values would always come before any leisure activities. Though I may be wrong at some times, I would love to receive some critiques to improve myself as a person with values.
I am always ready to take on challenges when it comes to improving myself as an individual, as I would love to be a better person for everyone.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The very thing that interests me the most in the student council is the ability to help students more about what they could do in the school to improve their experience in the server. I would love to help and inform them about activities and things that they need to know before heading onwards to creating a new experience for themselves. I'd always RP around new players to help them gain understanding more about the server, and what they need to do in order for them to have fun in their own ways of playing. I believe that being in the student council will improve this better, as it would make school councilors as student leaders who are capable of assisting those who are not familiar with the school and its activities.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I would say that I am getting better by the day. When I first started role-playing in School RP, I was not so sure about interacting with other people. Although I was not that interactive with other people, I started learning from peers who are experienced in role-playing, and watching chat logs to see what they'd say, how they would use /me's, how would they describe their actions in order to have an interesting role-playing experience with the other. I'm quite proud with my progression over the past two months I've been playing here and enjoying my time in the server.

-SCENARIOS-

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I would first raise my hand as a respect to the member who had submitted the idea. I would inform them with honesty though not going too far as disregarding their proposal. I would say that it's not that bad as there are some flaws to it, but I would help them improve on the idea that they had submitted including giving them feedback on the suggestion they had given. It is also important to know that there could be a good side and a bad side to an idea, so we must inform them of that, too.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would be calm and collected, then ask why they had disliked it. I would feel like telling them the outline of the idea as if hearing me out before moving on to listen to them, as I would love to see their own ways of why they disagreed and I would accept the feedback they'd offer in order to improve the way I think. I would not go as far as enforcing my ideas as I know that people also have their own ways of creative thinking into enforcing a better proposal to improving the school experience.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
It is important to discuss the pros and cons of the two ideas firstly before deciding on which of the ideas would be used. I would tell them why they have proposed their ideas in the first place, and how we would combine those ideas together to form a better and improved design on the proposal of the suggestion. This way, there will be insights on both the ideas so that there would be no understanding between the school councilors.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I will approach the councilor to tell him/her to stop to make the environment more friendly to players and to keep professionalism on the councilor role. I would then gather information about the incident and report it back to higher authorities, to keep the place friendly. This behavior will not be tolerated and will be strictly acted upon.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I will explain to them my insights and perspective to the matter that he had spoken about. I will explain why I have disagreed upon the said decree, explaining it to them in a calm manner and suggest more opportunities that will benefit everyone and that everyone will agree upon. It is important to know that everyone of us has different viewpoints towards a certain topic, and it is not recommended to enforce your own opinions to other people.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would first call the two of them to have a private meeting between the three of us. I will talk to them as if they are my closest friends, avoiding any misunderstandings between the two. I will comfort them, ask them why there were tension between the two, and give them helpful advice through recommendations that would ease out the tension between the two.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

I will first approach the faculty member to stop whatever he's doing, as maintaining order in the school premises is a must. I would then gather information about the incident and report it to the higher authorities as it must be dealt with immediately. Maturity and professionalism must be considered to put students in a protective and safe environment, especially in a school environment.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would tell him that if he had broken a rule in the school grounds, he should be punished because of a wrong doing that he had done to get the punishment. Though friendship is important, a duty as a councilor is much more significant, as it is a role that should be genuinely acknowledged.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Ella Jimenez Salvacion

Character Gender: Female - Straight

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 381-211-309

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Ella Jimenez Salvacion is a 16-year-old Filipina who transferred into Karakura Highschool back in late 2013. She is smart, sweet, considerate, yet so serious about any topics she disagrees about. She would be a compassionate and wholesome individual with quite some flaws- almost often not knowing what to do, but would rather pick up suggestions and critique to improve herself better. She is an ambivert, yet often needed to be approached whenever there is something needed from her. She loves to approach people and give compliments to them, as she loves making people feel better about themselves.

Character appearance/attire:

She would stand at 5'4 with long maroon hair hanging from head to waist, sometimes tied into a low-twin tail. Her pinkish-cream glows brighter with her sea-blue eyes. Her appearance would mostly change per day or per hour, as she loves to dress a lot.
upload_2021-4-18_22-44-23.pngupload_2021-4-18_22-44-32.pngupload_2021-4-18_22-44-45.pngupload_2021-4-18_22-44-54.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"I'd love to help other people get through the day, and assisting others so that they will know which way they're going or maybe even getting around the place. The most important part of my application is to be able to efficiently guide newly transferred students in Karakura. As much as I love to help other people, I think this is my time to shine brightly as a role model to all the students in Karakura High! I'd love to get along with other people and get to know more about them as I stroll throughout the school premises. I love to help other people to get them through their problems, and to be able to provide guidance for their experiences in this lovely school."

Why do you want this position?:

"I want this position to be able to efficiently get along with other school council members, and especially maintaining rule and order in the school premises. I believe that maintaining security and protection for the students in the school premises would be enough for them to feel safe and sound while within school grounds. I believe that this position would be beneficial for me and for the school, as it would help build up a good reputation. I would love to guide other students for them to know their way throughout the school environments and to be able to communicate with other students effectively."

What interests you the most about student council?:

"The very thing that interests me the most about the student council is their ability to help and organize school activities for a much better and entertaining environment for all ages. The ability to help and provide guidance for all students is a big responsibility, as that would affect the school's reputation. I believe I could help in assisting more and more students so that this community will grow larger and larger by the day, with loads of fun activities to be in!"

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"I would love to contribute lots of things! A few would be providing assistance for all ages, as well as guidance for those who are not yet familiar with the school environment. I will make sure that everyone feels comfortable to be in this community. I would love to suggest fun activities for all ages to enjoy and ideas to improve the current state of Karakura. I will help enforce the rules much better at all times so no one feels left out or uncomfortable!"

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying but it has been decided to deny your application. Although we suggest you apply again at a later date. We found no issues in your application but suggest you attempt to make more of an IC presence to the School / Council. By joining a club or sport team​

Users who are viewing this thread