@ixsena

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes but I’d prefer not to use it

Timezone & Country:

GMT+6:30 | Myanmar

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

JSL Application

Describe your activity on the server:

I’ve been constantly playing since February, although I took a two month break for a vacation abroad. I play the game around 4-5 hours every couple of days. I can choose to get on everyday but I limit the time I spend to stay healthy. However, lights are regularly cut off in my country.

This is the daily rotation of my lights going out:
- 9am to 1pm & 5pm to 9pm -
- 1pm to 5pm -
- Repeat from the top -

However, there are irregular electricity outages every now and then.

Despite my timezone and due to my very flexible schedule, I sleep at 9pm to wake up at 4-5am so that would mean I’m able to play at night with those in the EST timezone. It also makes it so that I would be able to have more time with electricity, especially on days where the power is cut off two times.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:

The amount of time I’ve spent on this server over the past half a year is significantly more than those who have played longer than I have. With this said, it’s about time I join a faction to discover how it’s like to be in one. Of course, that isn’t the only reason as I do want a reliable income as well. But also, new friends that I could possibly meet in this faction. I'm looking forward to joining a friend group of sorts and I’m confident I can find something similar by joining.

Personally, I always wanted to pursue sociology and political science for my education in real life as I consume quite a fair amount of political media. The sense of helping others has always brought forward joy to me which being a Governor would fulfill and I usually AFK while doing work in the background so I would usually be there to hand out ID cards.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

I’ve extensively read the forum thread on Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights and have a clear understanding of it.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

My character is currently going through a seriously painful journey, being left as a single mother. She sees Karakura as a stain, filled with great memories yet all with sorrowful endings. Rather than wanting to run away from the town, she is aiming to provide back, to make new memories and be thankful for what she’s experienced whether the results were delightful or horrid.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

To take care of the citizens that reside in the town of Karakura, assisting and guiding them in legally officiating things such as marriages and businesses. For their voices to be heard so that the town may prosper well with the feedback that they give. And finally, representing what the government wants to relay to those who live in Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I’m aware that I can be dismissed at any moment.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I have full grasp of that requirement and am not only looking forward but determined to dedicate myself to becoming a great Governor.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Absolutely. I have a strong hatred toward biases and favoritism, discouraging others to do so as well, thus will refrain from doing so.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes I have!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

I can definitely make time to attend meetings & events so yes. But if there is a power outage, I unfortunately cannot come.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Slowly bowing her head down, she gave a bright smile after looking back up. Brushing her hair behind her ear with her right hand.

“It’s a pleasure, the name is Riyuki Sazai Hattori. Current head of the Hattori family alongside my two younger sisters.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Her eyes stayed on her clasped hands before she started fidgeting with her thumbs. She bit her lips before covering the upper part of her face using her palm as she shook her head. Then she would compose herself by taking a few deep breaths.

“You may.. unfortunately address me as Miss now…”

Current age:
Clearing her throat, she’d have her eyes closed before rubbing her thumb against her chin.

“I normally don’t share my age you see but.. I am at the ripe age of 25, being born in 1999.”

Date of birth:

Blinked her eyes, letting out a small laugh before waving her hand in front of her face.

“Oh my oh my, it seems like I predicted it. But yes, as I’ve said, I was born in 1999 on the 28th of October.”

She gave a nod with a smile. Her eyes closed while her head was slightly tilted downwards.

“Gender.. it has been a journey for me. I was originally born as a male but I have transitioned to a female.. I’m just glad that my mother has supported me.”

Academic Degree:
Shifts herself in her seat to adjust her posture, sitting up straight before looking with a proud smirk on her face.

“My degrees you say? I’ve been studying hard so I have a Master’s, a Bachelor’s, and a Diploma.”

Major(s):
Now humbling herself, she crosses her arms and legs before leaning back.

“For my Master’s, it was in Political Science. And my Bachelor's, that was in Sociology.”

Minor(s):
Silently tapping on her finger on the table she looked to the side for a moment.

“I studied Civil Politics for a while and got a diploma. I still wonder whether I should’ve pursued it furthermore…”

Work experience:
She sat there in silence for a few seconds, her eyes locked on the table while she tapped her foot against the floor with her legs still crossed. The rather serious demeanour on her face would be broken by a smile.

“I went back to my hometown. It was quite.. an experience to put it lightly. But there I worked as an intern for the Governor there, mhm.”

Nationality & born location:
Furrowing her eyebrows, she quickly looks down to the side with a melancholic expression. A slight smile would form on her face. Yet it persisted for only a second.

“I’m born here, in Japan, in the small town on the southern shores, Takamatsu.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Her eyes beam up with this question before swiftly executing Japanese Sign Language in a fluent and elegant manner as her hands gracefully move.

JSL: “I of course have to show off my skills of being fluent in JSL!”

Quietly chuckling with a palm covering her mouth, she lazily waved her hand in the air.

Japanese: “Apologies for that, I just wanted to impress you with how I’m able to speak Japanese Sign Language. The way in which I learnt it is.. sentimental for me.”

She slowly ended her words with a gentle smile accompanied by seemingly mournful eyes. The following words she’d say were, surprisingly, in a Russian accent.

English: I’m sure you understand English, with it being the international language but regarding my accent.. I learnt it from my.. father who was Russian. Though.. I’m trying to relearn my Russian as I’ve forgotten over the years.

Criminal record:
Averting her gaze, she scratches the side of her chin with a slightly annoyed face. She looked back, now with a stern expression, speaking with a firm tone.

Obstruction of Justice. Or so they say…. The situation is complicated.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
Closing her eyes, she laid both of her palms to rest. Just as soon as she opened her eyes, she slightly leaned forward. Her eyes full of determination and her face, unyielding.

“You may hear this from other candidates but do listen. I am here to serve. For the betterment of the community and the town as a whole, that is why I am here.”

Slowly moving back, she adjusts her ties, her eyes closed.

“Sorry if I came off too strong there. But yes, I know this town well, a little bit too much. From those at the top, the wealthy shopkeepers and designers to those at the very bottom, criminal scum. My insight of the people here would be of much contribution to the well-being of this town.”

Users who are viewing this thread