[Accepted] Filipino Language Application
[Denied] German Language Application
[Accepted] Russian Language Application
[Denied] Police Officer Application
[Denied] Black Market Dealer Application
[Accepted] Dissociative Identity Disorder Application
[Accepted] Art Teacher Application

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

It’s rather common for players on SchoolRP to get kicked for being AFK, It was never causing AvoidRP or breaking any rule. I’ve sadly been warned twice, one time for cop-baiting due to my own mistakes and lack of knowledge on the rule at the time as well as for glitching back when the beach was unfinished, both of those were past mistakes I have not repeated ever since.

Shop wanted:

The shop I’d want to own is an Izakaya Restaurant, An izakaya is a type of informal Japanese bar that serves alcoholic drinks and snacks. Izakayas are casual places for after-work drinking. They have been compared to Irish pubs, tapas bars, and early American saloons and taverns.

Why do you want to own a shop?:

The idea of owning a shop would firstly be part of the Shop owner roster. Being a part of it would get me more involved but also creating a location where Serious Roleplay would be highly encouraged and well viewed upon. I believe in myself to carry on a business while conducting more IC Roleplay interactions with players. I’d be able to make a slight revamp of old hotspots, keeping it open quite regularly, having players have something to do during their free time, but also having it’s rural / sketchy aspect.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

As mentioned previously, I plan on making a sort of ‘hotspot’ for more ‘sketchy’ yet serious students, having a place to hang out, play pool or maybe have a drink after school. As I would put a lot of effort into making it look like a real Japanese bar, it does have a strong possibility of expanding the lore of Karakura, where as I feel the lack of references to Japan in Karakura causes issues in its story and a lack of coherence to its initial state. In general, it is to make Karakura become more Japanese, which has been a serious issue for some time now.

As mentioned previously as well, it will let me engage in a new form of roleplay that involves management and shop ownership. It is a good web of management involving the management of costs, hiring of employees, maximization of profits and so forth. It has already been elaborated in the previous answer, which applies to here as well.

How will your shop be unique?:

It is unique in its essence and intent. The lack of Japanese essence in the city motivates me to form a shop that's dedicated to the country the roleplay universe is set in. I mostly see more of foreign country characters as well as businesses that have rather nothing to do with the Japanese lore and setting of the server it is placed on. It would be unique to have one shop that reflects a traditional style that serves as a bar, a restaurant and a gathering place for many people alike to experience the essence of Japanese cuisine and culture around the shop.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Employees are essential in one’s business, and as the quote has always said: No man is an island. I plan to have just quite a small set of employees since the shop that I’ve been sketching is fairly little by size unlike the rest of the shops in Karakura. I plan to have the following in the business:

I tend to have a small staff team in the Izakaya restaurant since I only have a small circle of trusted people. In detail, firstly, I would have two chefs that would revolve around the kitchen and do the culinary work, dealing with the food-side of the shop. Secondly, I plan on having two or three waiters who are around the ages of 16 and above to deliver their orders, serving them all their alcohol and food needs. As for me, I would remain behind the counter as the manager, keeping check on the state of the shop and the progress of my employees. I would be able to intervene if anything bad occurs, while continuously giving feedback to under-performing employees if needed.

In general, I hope to be able to have a small staff team that is highly efficient and are able to cope with the customer’s needs, which both maximizes customer satisfaction and minimizes costs.

Employee Uniforms:

The uniforms are in the works and are to be tailored by yours truly.

---

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
The idea and all isn't bad but I believe you could've done a better job detailing your application.

Users who are viewing this thread