Valentine_Lols

Level 86
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
1642027626656.png
"Just because I don't act accordingly, it does not mean I am heartless."

イズケ•高原

The female would be sitting there in silence as if she was spacing out for a moment before looking up for a moment, as she was thinking.

“Sing with with me, your song.”

She'd say with a soft smile, that was weakened by hard thoughts and her past scars was showing on her facial expressions, her voice sounded empty as if she had given up on the life that someone had set for her.

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐
Izuke Takahara| 高原いずけ
└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Basic Information

Full Name:
Izkue Kaori Takahara Hamilton

Birth Name:
Ikue Kaori Takahara

Nicknames/Perfered name(s):
Izu, Zuzu, Izuke, Iku

Date of Birth:
November 2nd

Pronouns:
She/Her

Height:
5’7

Weight:
136lbs

Religion:
N/A, Atheist

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Nationality:
Chinese

Marital Status:
Single, Widow woman.

Birthplace:
Tokyo, Japan

Deathday:
[MISSING]

Affiliations:
Karakura Education

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Appearance

1642027963280.png
1642027979645.png

1642028027395.png

A 5'7 Japanese woman would stand before you. She looked like an above-average height woman with fair skin that gave her skin a warm yet tired look as if she haven't been sleeping for days. she also had dark long brown hair and dark brown eyes, but to complete the look, she had a sweet smile to be welcoming to you for the most part. Her perfume would smell of Vanilla with a hint of cinnamon. Her voice would sound croaky as if she haven't gotten any sleep recently in days, if she did, probably would be way less than the recommended hours.

Body Type: Mesomorphic

Skin Color: Fair

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Long and wavy

Clothing Style:
Casual most of the time, but she does tend to dress up every now and then but doesn't seem to mind dresses or skirts. She'll mainly wear warm shades for her clothing, but does sometimes branch out to cool colors depending on the occasion.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Personality

Known Traits:

Fast Learner
Understanding
Paitent
Passive
Competitive
Creative
Hard Worker
Slightly Dense
Curious
Sarcastic
Distracted

Behavior:
She is a cold person who won't listen to others who may not be so close with, when knowing her she can end up as sweet, caring woman who adores helping everyone out. She enjoys working alongside other individuals like herself or students. She's often seen as a parent figure or the laid-back "Aunt". When she gets more serious her sweet nature would die off and become a whole complete person almost.

Mannerism:
She would wave or bow in greeting. But regularly, she responds with a "How may I help you on this lovely day?" kind of question, obviously being modest yet formal to the person she may be talking to. Around friends, she's quite casual, mainly joking around but keeping her sweet self with them, being more open of herself and to the surroundings she may be at.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Relationships

Kinoko Sakura|Adoptive Daughter|Alive

Eljiro J. Tamashi|Adoptive Son| Dead

“Day by day as you grow
There is something I want you to know
I’ll be there for you no matter what
For you are the one I love a lot
I will always be by your side
In your actions, I will take pride
As you progress and move ahead
Don’t ever forget what I’ve said
I love you” -Izuke

Alexander R. Takahara |Adopted Son|Missing

Toshino I. Takahara |Adoptive Son|Dead
“I wish I could wake up and see you standing there.
Then I would know that it was just a nightmare.
Son, I remember when you were small and how you would hold my hand,
and as you grew older you became my best friend.” -Izuke

Yume K. T | Daughter |Alive

Kamodo A. R-T | Son. | Alive, I think

Fujioka Gengyo | Adoptive Son | Alive

Runa Ashiro|Niece | Missing

Sakuta Hanazono | Dead husband|Dead
"I am upset we haven't stayed together until we die at old age, I didn't expect
for you to go first before me, I am sorry for not knowing
your death sooner. . ." -Izuke

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Other Information

Habits:
Stimming
Space out
Giving too much
Talking too long or too short

Languages Known:
English/Japanese
JSL
Mandarin

Handedness:
Left-handed

Hobbies:
Writing
Drawing
Reading
Quilting
Embroidery

Inventory/Important Items:
Notebook
Black Pentagram Earrings
Rose ring

Coffee
Snacks

Fears:
Separation Anxiety
Autophobia
Haphephobia
Agoraphobia

Favorite Subject(s):
Art, Music, English, and psychology

Favorite Color(s):
Warm colors, especially light pastel yellow

Favorite Drink(s):
Hot Cocoa and Tea

Favorite Food:
Oden

Favorite Animal(s):
Birds, Cats, Dogs, and Ferrets

Favorite Flower(s):
Periwinkles, Daffodils

Favorite Season:
Winter

Favorite Song(s):
A Secret Garden (Violin)
A Million Dreams- The Greatest Showman (Violin)
Experience (Violin)

Summary Backstory

Izuke Takahara was born in Tokyo, Japan; her family was a deaf family, only she and her siblings were born of hearing. She had to learn JSL from her parents at a young age to communicate with them more clearly and be surrounded by deaf family members and the deaf community. She was often guided by her parents to be more of an above student and have around high marks in almost all of her subjects; she tried to be determined to make her parents proud and kept at it. She wants to teach students some issues that they all might struggle with, grammar, or creativity for assignments or essays, so she chose English to teach others even though it was hard to understand its grasp initially before she tutored other people.

Due to the loss other children, she has been getting more stressed overall. With this included, with many on campus experiences with high schoolers she been siding away from them and attempt to run off if students try anything with them, in any case of physically touching her. She currently suffers from paranoia that someone is behind her due to many events of students pulling her hair and one student cutting her hair. With the stress, Izuke has been getting less and less rest which gets visible to the child she lives with which caused Erik to worry a lot. She often tends to her children for their needs and never went back for her own selfish needs when usually it would be needed for her own healthiness.

She hasn't yet to book a psychiatrist nor a doctor to get herself help and diagnosed. Her current way of coping was playing around or spending time with Hatchi or getting herself distracted with someone else's health other than her own and to be reminded every second that she needs to be asleep or else her body will crash on her. She is very disoriented without some sort of way of getting herself focus during certain sessions of long staring and zoning out.

Due to the pass of her husband, she has been silent with all the emotions to other people, along with her missing child, it made to the point to where she studied and try to learn psychology to wonder if her child left due to bully issues or something deeper, she has been more 'cold' to people and dismiss their words towards how she is acting and yet refuses to get therapy. Sadly, her insomnia has worsen to the point she goes days without sleep and eventually gave her life to caffeine to run her energy. This doesn't help the fact that her children are dying one by one in her eyes, she felt as if she couldn't do anything at all to help them but felt guilty in some ways, her uneasy nature makes her more jumpy when being touched or talked to by other people.

After getting some help from people with her personal issues, not a psychiatrist, she is working on being more open with her emotions, buy fails to do so as she keeps people above her, worried that her family will eventually crack through, she stays awake most days to make sure they're fine a rest assured with safety, eye bags would be visible on her and her tired nature as she's literally living off of caffeine and sugar.

Current life

After getting help from professionals, from an actual psychiatrist that helps her for emotional drawbacks and issues she has been hiding away from other people she has been getting better emotionally. Only issue she has is her insomnia even though it's pretty hard she been trying to get lost sleep but has been failing only thing that keeps her awake or asleep is coffee, without coffee she will have a random crash in middle of the day and fall asleep for the rest of the time when she wakes up it would be the same routine getting coffee and staying up. She often hide her tiredness from her children as she doesn't want them to get worried in any cases. Even though she's emotionally getting better mentally she's out of it as she's been saying the wrong things to people running a relationships to the point she don't care about what will happen or the facts would be she is not in her own body as she started to wonder why or certain things the way it is currently. But other than that she has been getting progressively better.​

Last edited:

vCRASSv

Level 15
My favorite part is when Kam was mentioned, Also the part where Eljiro is Dead that was pretty comedic

Users who are viewing this thread