› Josh aka my British Brother, @FrigMe

╭────༺♡༻────╮
A tiny red light would appear on the camera
"Hmmm, where do I even begin. . .Oh, shit- is it recording?"
Would lightly tap on the camera lens

"Be careful idiot, it's fragile. You're going to break it"

"Goddamit Josh! I told you to let me know before starting it-"
"Shush, you didn't tell me anything loser"

"Ok ok ok geez. Anyways hello people who I have yet to interact with or have. . ."

"Oh god, this is going to be horrible"
"Oh my gawd Josh, shut up man. Anyways I should probably introduce myself!"

Awkward silence

"So you're going to introduce yourself now. . . or?"
"Oh right! Hi, hello. I'm Izzy also known as soft_shorty_ or GirlRP. Before I begin, Izzy is not my real name, it is simply just a name that I go by since it's cool and everyone knows me as Izzy or Izzly. I'm 15 turning 16 soon tho! I'm French Canadian hence why you may have heard me yell in french, in call whenever my brother comes to annoy me"
"Any likes or dislikes?"
"Hmm let's see, likes and dislikes. Likes. . . I like sleeping and eating in peace, is that too much to ask. To be completely honest, I dislike people, nothing against y'all I'm just not a people person. If I fuck with you then I fuck with you, it's quite simple actually."
"I- Fair enough. Any Hobbies?"
"Before SRP and well Covid in general, I used to be a competitive swimmer and used to get out of the house more often. Now I just try out new games such as R6, Valorant, COD, Genshin Impact, and other games yk?"
"Hmmm you suck at Valorant- Moving on, favourite food?"
"OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH- Sushi, ramen, poke bowl, Korean BBQ, hmmm bubble tea"
"I- Pffft, alright then favourite anime"
"Hmmm too many but I mainly watch all the sports anime like Free, Haikyu!! and such"
"Tsk tsk. Hmm, how did you find SRP?"
"Simple! I was bored and well decided why not to google Minecraft roleplay server since I was somewhat interested in RP at the time. I originally joined SRP with my best friend, but RP wasn't her thing but I still stuck around. After 4 months, SRP was not something I was going to stick around for due to me being bored and not being able to get on as much, but I'm glad I did. I got to meet a shit ton of people that have changed my view on things or simply helped me through everything and I mean everything."
"Oh? Like who?"
"Well like you, you've been here for me since April - May. We may not talk that much anymore but we can still count on each other. Jess, Nathan, Zen, Kiri, Ono, Will, Blake, May, Ammar, Curry, Ross/ Rina, Ferri, Wyatt, Nadia, Luna, Eyze, Brat and much more. I may not speak to them all that much but I know they'll always have my back no matter what. Some I even consider as my siblings, including your annoying ass"

"Aww that was sweet of you"
". . . shut up nitwit, thank you"

"I love you too, idiot"
"yeah yeah now end the recording before I dropkick you"

"Geez ok ok no need to be violent"

The recording would end.
╰────༺♡༻────╯

Hi, losers! I hope you enjoyed this tiny introduction and the whole concept overall, if you didn't then. . . I couldn't care less. But yeah! My dms always open, you can dm me about anything even for a skin if you're in need of one! Thank you for letting me waste a minute of your day having you read this <3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread