The story of her
"Jae "J.J" Yoo
1656769755692.png

Surname: "J.J" "Venus"
Preferred Name: Jae, J.J, Yoo
Aliases: "Venus"

Height: 5'4

Weight:122 lbs [55.3383 kgs]
Skin Color: As seen in the photo the woman is to be fairly toned.

Eye Color: The woman's eye color would be brown

Hair Style: Her hair would typically be unkept. or straight down her back.

Hair Color: The woman, is seen to dye her hair frequently. No one knows her natural hair color but as of currently, It is pink and white.

Fashion: Jae is typically seen wearing darker clothes, but on certain occasions, she wears formal colors

Date of Birth: December 7th, 2003

Place of Birth: Originally, born on Jeju Island in South Korea. Eventually hopping a boat with her family to Seoul.
Race:
Korean
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Religious Beliefs: Shintoism

General Appearance
Appearance: The woman is to have a look of anger or irked on her face at all times. On her arm lies a rose sleeve on her left arm. The woman was to have a stud piercing in her nose along with her ears pierced, when or if the woman smiles you would see beautiful white teeth along with a two-set of sharp canines. the woman overall has a smaller bust with curvy hips. The woman is typically equipped with Earrings, Chokers, and glasses.
Personality: This woman is never amused and is typically hard to approach. She is always on guard unless she is around her friends or family. Jae is a hard-to-please type of woman, she enjoys her alone time and if invaded she would be visibly and verbally angry. The woman tries to be kind in some instances. She only lets her guard down around a few friends.
Character Voice: Jae typically speaks to people very sarcastically or flirtatious, however, if she has let down her guard or is happy she will speak in a softer tone
Jae's Voice [click here]
Hobbies: Flirting with people for the fun of it, art, [in secret playing video games], making fun of people.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: typically, this woman is never fully trusting of anyone unless she is deeply close with the individual.

Skills: Manipulation ;) , Fighting [if angry enough], cooking.
Family:
Dong-Hyun [foster father]
Ja-min Yoo [foster mother]
Friends:
Stig Viklund [A]
"pretty cool dude very lonely, but he's like a brother to me."
Aren Faheem
[A]
"Arens really sweet, sensitive but sweet.
Jiang Yì
[A]
"Momo is awesome!! I and she are gamble queens."
Silas Akira [A]

"Very aggressive but he's cool"
Dami Donquixote [A]

"very intimidating for real..."
Ko Maiko[A]

"Ko is awesome she's really sweet"
Relationship:
Zuko Portgas[A] Jae's current boyfriend.
"Do not be sorry, be better."

Backstory:
Jae was born on December 7th, 2003. on Jeju Island, In a dilapidated apartment, her mother and father Si-Woo and Ji-Hah Lee could not afford to go to a hospital so they did an at-home birth, luckily their kids were all healthy, and at the age of 5 Jae's parents had begun to drink. If they had gotten too drunk they Punished their children by whipping them with a belt on their bare backs if they had told the parents anything out of line. All the children including Jae had learned manners at a very young age, not to talk out if you are not to be spoken to was one of their many rules. None of the children knew how to properly read, write, or even talk for that matter. Jae unable to speak to her parents and siblings would use knocking as a way to speak to them similar to a morse code. Eventually, the parents and children had gotten evicted from the home. The parents afraid to not find a home for themselves fled secretly on a boat with their children to Seoul, From there the parents would hop from box to box, collecting things on the street as food, furniture, or clothes. When Jae was 9, she fled the hell she lived in, Unsure as to where to go she walked the streets of Seoul Jae found herself in a rich area, as she looked around amazed a couple walking the street had seen her in the gutter looking for something to eat or wear. The couple heartbroken had talked to the little girl wondering if she was okay unfortunately Jae could not speak proper Korean therefore she just watched them as they spoke, the couple looked at each other in dismay. Forwarding the child towards them Jae resented but then followed. Originally the couple was going to take her to an adoption center but, instead took her to their home. After a change of clothes, a bath, and food. Jae looked more proper than before. Eventually, the couple took her in. Fast-forward a few years to age 10 she had learned proper Korean, how to write, and how to read. She had been put in a Private school for the gifted since she was found to be smart. At age 17 she was sent to Kakura by her new parents to study abroad she has been there ever since.

Attachments

• 1656769612531.png
    1656769612531.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
The story of her
"Jae Yoo"
View attachment 31429
Surname: "J.J" "Venus"
Preferred Name: Jae, J.J, Yoo
Aliases: "Venus"

Height: 5'8

Weight:122 lbs [55.3383 kgs]
Skin Color: As seen in the photo the woman is to be fairly toned.

Eye Color: The woman's eye color would be brown but sometimes seen wearing blue contacts

Hair Style: Her hair would typically be unkept. However, sometimes it would be in pigtails that go down her lower back to keep the hair out of the woman's face.

Hair Color: The woman, is seen to dye her hair frequently. No one knows her natural hair color but as of currently, It is platinum blonde.

Fashion: Jae is typically seen wearing darker clothes, but on certain occasions, she would wear a suit and tie

Date of Birth: December 7th, 2003

Place of Birth: Originally, born on Jeju Island in South Korea. Eventually hopping a boat with her family to Seoul.
Race:
Korean
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Religious Beliefs: Shintoism

General Appearance
Appearance: The woman is to have a look of anger or irked on her face at all times. On her back lies a dragon tattoo of some sort but it is deeply distorted due to many scars on her back, many are unsure what the true tattoo is due to this. The woman was to have a tongue piercing along with her ears pierced, when or if the woman smiles you would see beautiful white teeth along with a two-set of sharp canines. the woman's overall appearance is taller than usual. She has a smaller bust with curvy hips. The woman is typically equipped with Earrings, Chokers, or an electric guitar.
Personality: This woman is never amused and is typically hard to approach. She is always on guard unless she is around her friends or family. Jae is a hard-to-please type of woman, she enjoys her alone time and if invaded she would be visibly and verbally angry. The woman tries to be kind in certain cases but is seemingly unable to. She only lets her guard down around a few friends.
Character Voice: Jae typically speaks to people very sarcastically or flirtatious, however, if she has let down her guard or is happy she will speak in a softer tone
Jae's Voice [click here]
Hobbies: Flirting with people for the fun of it, art, [in secret playing video games], making fun of people.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: One problem that Jae has a huge issue with is drinking, the reason behind it is that the woman's back is typically in pain therefore she drinks to soothe it.

Skills: Manipulation, Fighting [if angry enough], cooking.

Quirks: Jae has a drinking addiction that is continuing to this day, she as well has a hard time opening up to people, therefore they leave her alone, she never fully trusts people due to her past and for that has walled herself off from having any feeling of attraction to a person.
Family:
Dong-Hyun [foster father]
Ja-min Yoo [foster mother]
Friends:
Stig Viklund [A]
"pretty cool dude very lonely, but he's like a brother to me."
Aren Faheem
[A]
"Arens really sweet, sensitive but sweet.

Backstory:
Jae was born on December 7th, 2003. on Jeju Island, In a dilapidated apartment, her mother and father Si-Woo and Ji-Hah Lee could not afford to go to a hospital so they did an at-home birth, luckily their kids were all healthy, at the age of 5 Jae's parents had begun to drink. If they had gotten too drunk they Punished their children by whipping them with a belt on their bare backs if they had told the parents anything out of line. All the children including Jae had learned manners at a very young age, not to talk out if you are not to be spoken to was one of their many rules. None of the children knew how to properly read, write, or even talk for that matter. Jae unable to speak to her parents and siblings would use knocking as a way to speak to them similar to a morse code. Eventually, the parents and children had gotten evicted from the home. The parents afraid to not find a home for themselves fled secretly on a boat with their children to Seoul, From there the parents would hop from box to box, collecting things on the street as food, furniture, or clothes. When Jae was 9, she fled the hell she lived in, Unsure as to where to go she walked the streets of Seoul Jae had found herself in a rich area, as she looked around amazed a couple walking the street had seen her in the gutter looking for something to eat or wear. The couple heartbroken had talked to the little girl wondering if she was okay unfortunately Jae could not speak proper Korean therefore she just watched them as they spoke, the couple looked at each other in dismay. Forwarding the child towards them Jae resented but then followed. Originally the couple was going to take her to an adoption center but, instead took her to their home. After a change of clothes, a bath, and food. Jae looked more proper than before. Eventually, the couple took her in. Fast-forward a few years to age 10 she had learned proper Korean, how to write, and how to read. She had been put in a Private school for the gifted since she was found to be smart. At age 17 she was sent to Kakura by her new parents to study abroad she has been there ever since.
this is soooo good, i was on the edge of my seat the entire time. i even cried sometimes. i laughed too... it was such an experience... i feels like im a changed person honestly. this is better than the twilight book series. better than harry potter. better than the odyssey!! waiting for the next chapter in jae's life!! only thing i didn't like was the STIG portion, unsure who's char that is but i dont think he's a lonely person?? he seems to get A LOT of bitches?? and just generally a PEOPLE MAGNET....... but otherwise, love this!! to die for!!

we3p

Level 8
we3p
we3p
Notable
this is soooo good, i was on the edge of my seat the entire time. i even cried sometimes. i laughed too... it was such an experience... i feels like im a changed person honestly. this is better than the twilight book series. better than harry potter. better than the odyssey!! waiting for the next chapter in jae's life!! only thing i didn't like was the STIG portion, unsure who's char that is but i dont think he's a lonely person?? he seems to get A LOT of bitches?? and just generally a PEOPLE MAGNET....... but otherwise, love this!! to die for!!
WHAT SOBBING

Users who are viewing this thread