Jakeyy

Level 0
BabyBoyRP
BabyBoyRP
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
JakeyGarciaa
(There was an error on the last application with this)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Jakey#4963

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: I am currently in CST time.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online on SRP with all of my spare time, I usually play for hours. I am in highschool right now, so it might affect my playtime, but I would still
be on when I’m out of school in all my free time. I try my best to stay active on SRP because I don’t want to miss anything such as events.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying to be a nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
For the nurse role, it is the character's job to stay alert on school grounds for anyone that has an injury and to make sure everyone is healthy.
Nurses are considered staff, so nurses are also allowed to be a lookout for trouble makers, and give detention to students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience in roleplay, and not just in SRP. However, I have been on SRP for about 4 years already, so I kind of have a
feeling that I know what I’m doing. I of course have developed my DetailRP over time, and I have gained experience from that as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Jakey’s Animal Whitelist Request (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jakeys-animal-whitelist-request.40771/

Jakun’s German Language Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jakaays-language-application.19551/

Chanel’s Intern Application (Retracted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chanels-intern-application.41257/

Jakun’s Hospital Application (Rejected)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jakuns-hospital-application.42711/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My character is currently in college, my character has majors in communications, and nursing.
My character also has minors in psychology, and political science.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Jakun would most likely ask the student to refrain from using bad language, and to not be disrespectful. If the student however continues after maybe
the second warning, he would then warn them that they will get detention. If they continue, then my character would give the student detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Jakun would strictly say for them to stop, if that doesn't do anything, he would put himself in the middle of the two students, breaking them apart,
then trying to resolve both student’s problems. If the problem is not resolved, then the students will proceed with detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would politely explain to the other employee that what they are doing is inappropriate, and dangerous. He would then ask if the employee needs
any assistance with any situation. If my character is unable to help, he would then notify another staff member who is capable of assisting the employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would act appropriately in the break room. Jakun would be snacking on something, or just taking a break from a stressful
situation. Any other co-workers in the room, he would ask how their day is, and see what’s going on that current day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He’d very carefully help the student up to walk, putting their arm around his neck to support them.

/me He would open a cabinet grabbing a thermometer, then bringing it to the student. He would then put a small plastic cup on the
thermometer end, and would place it gently underneath the student’s tongue. He would read the thermometer to check if they had a fever.

/me He’d grab out his med kit, placing it on the bed beside the student. He’d open the kit, grabbing an ice pack, then placing it on the student’s bruise
very carefully for a few seconds. He would throw away the ice pack, then would grab gauze to wrap up the students bruise to prevent swelling.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Jakun Okubo
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Jakun is fine.

Age (Minimum is 25): 27 years old.
Religious Denomination: I do not have any religious following, I just go by my own beliefs.
Marital Status: Widowed.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree.
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Communications, and nursing.
Minors: Psychology, and political science.

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, japan.
Native Languages: Japanese.
Other Languages: German.

Backstory

Jakun Okubo was born and raised in Tokyo of Japan. He was born with very short curly light brown hair, and beautiful skin as his parent's say. His parents raised him in a family apartment with his two younger brothers along with him. His mother and father were business people, but they were focused more on giving Jakun and his brothers a fun life than a luxury life. His childhood went great with his two younger brothers, it was a very happy apartment. Until his teenage years, his father had passed away and this left Jakun and his brothers very sad. Their dad was like a best friend to them, and having him gone.. What were they to do now? Jakun continued middle school life with his younger brothers, eventually everything picked back up. Their mother did an amazing job cheering them up, and giving them a continued fun life. Eventually, all the three brothers including Jakun reached highschool in Karukara. Jakun discovered many career opportunities, he even discovered being a medical worker is one of his dream jobs. He continued to live through highschool with careers in the back of his head, but then he realised he wanted to join college at the end of his senior year. He applied to college, and got accepted! Jakun was very happy with this new accomplishment, and so he kept working in college until he reached his career goal. Jakun eventually applied for EMS hospital, and unfortunately got denied. But he chooses not to give up. Instead, he is pushing himself to learn more about being a medical doctor for the future. Maybe joining the hospital straight after college wasn't a good idea, he wants to now try something easier, but less action, just so he could get a good start. That's when he decided to get a job as a nurse at school. He hopes to get experience from this job for any future jobs he might consider. I guess you could say this is a good start for his medical career.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Family, and those who believe that I can make it in the medical industry. I am not only doing this for my dream job, but I’m doing it for people
who believe in me to be proud of my accomplishments. That I can make a living off of a job that I wanted to have since highschool.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am really hard working, I believe I can do good work being a nurse of Karakura High School. I believe that if you give me a chance, I can do my best work
I am capable of, and I can help so many. Also, this will be giving me experience for future jobs that allow me to save, and help people of Karakura.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Nope! Just that I really think I got what it takes, and I promise I will do my best work!

Also, this application might be the same as the other one I posted last time,
but there was just a small error that caused them to think that I was barely new to the server.

Do you have any questions?:
No. All I have to say like always is thank you for reading my application, you chose to take time out of your day to read it, so thank you for the opportunity.​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Further detail your character situations, motivation for applying & description for the role you're applying for

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread