mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Janitor App

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. [OOC section]
    In Game Name: ThatNormalGuy

School Employee Role you are Applying For:Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: All most every day i have to go to sleep earlier on weekdays.So im more free on week ends

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been banned for power gameing,nagging and a use /op to talk to admins.Also a few kicks.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes unless a party etc.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:Yes i do and i wont rage i make things worse and get banned. I will just deal with it and move on

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Jaitor Helps keep the School clean And fresh And work hard so the school does not look like a trash can.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Not That Much But Fiction roleplay you have to do the oppsite of real life roleplay i do the oppsite for Fiction roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I know to just act like a real person and be your self. be happy,sad like normal people in every day life
    Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it A janitors Job is just to Clean and get away mess.So it is not that hard.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react; I give a sad face and tell the student to get out if he does not i whould tell a teacher.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I whould ask him why im doing a bad job then reflect on how i was really doing then Tell him i will stay any way or leave.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I might tell him he might get fired and loose trust of lots of people.
    [IC section]
    Applicant Name: Joey Johnson
    Chosen Job:Janitor

Motivation for Joining YHS: He went to many places and the last place he wanted to stay in was YHS And he had a lot of money from working as Janitors from other schools.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: A am every mature and dont rage And dont do un Smart things.

#1FilthyDuck, 39 minutes ago
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
Thread Status:

Not open for further replies.