mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Janitor Application

Jaxon

Level 5
[OOC section]
In Game Name:Lazjax

School Employee Role you are Applying For:Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?:Mostly every single day unless busy.

Do you have discord?Yes/Lazjj#1991

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:Yes,I got banned for arguing with staff other an indecent.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes, I will try and come on as much as possible.The only time I can't get on is if I have to go somewhere.Which If that happens I'll still be on for like 4-6 hours a day.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:Yes, I understand if I don't get on and work I could possibly get fired or if I don't do my job right.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:A Janitor takes care of the school and the school grounds.He also makes sure the inside of the school so that the students have a clean environment to work in.The most important thing for the janitor to do is clean up accidents that happen around the school grounds.The janitor is one of the most important things in school because without the janitor the school would be dirty and it would start smelling but with the janitor they help keep the school clean and make sure it looks spotless for when students arrive to learn.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:No I don't.This is my first time trying to become something in general.I feel like I should join the best thing possible for the school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:I use to work for some other shops awhile back and I'm just trying to get back into it.I have a tiny bit of experience when it comes to working and cleaning things.It may take me a bit to get use to it but after a week I should be fine and ready to start working.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:Yes, I know as a janitor your main and only job is to clean.The cleaning may see easy but it does take some work for the school and other places you work to be clean.Janitors are there so kids can work in a clean environment and not have any harmful smells.They must work so that the school can look clean and kids will have a good time there.They won't want to come to school if it's trashed and very dirty in there.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:I would just carry on with my job and tell them to watch their language.If the kid kept doing it I would threaten them and say I'll give you detention if they just kept on I would go get the principal and have her handle it from there.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I would ask what they needed to be done in the first place and if it was something that could possibly harm me I would ask if I could get a gas mask on and try to protect my self.If the gas mask wasn't good enough I would try to get a full gas suit on with the mask so I could fix the problem and every kid would be safe from the hazardous thing.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:I'd ask them to stop what they're doing if they just kept on doing it would I would go straight to my boss and tell them about it so that they could take it from there.If my boss told them to stop and they kept doing it I would just try and tell them to stop and do what you were told to again and report it back to my boss.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:Louis M. Takahashi
Chosen Job:Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation came from watching janitors clean the school for all the kids.I wondered If I could once work there as my first job and make the school a clean environment for the students and school staff of KHS. I feel like this is a great place to start my employment at the school to help give back to the other janitors that once worked there cleaning up the messes that we made when were in high school.I just mainly feel this was my first ever dream job just to work with many of the janitors that helped me in the past and maybe one day I can pass on their legacy.
Age (Minimum age is 25):I would like to 26 years young.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I feel like I should be chosen over the other candidates because I have a little bit of knowledge with cleaning. Since I used to help clean up many houses for a job.Over time I learned I wanted to be a janitor at the school for full time.I feel like my knowledge and my patience will be better than the other people applying for the job.Most of the other people applying may not have any experience at all with cleaning unlike me.I will not just try my best during work but I will also dedicate my life to the job to make sure the school is clean and safe place for kids and teachers to work and learn.I will try to make the school a better environment to work and play in. As well make sure the fields they play on are clean so they get the best experience while playing.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
As of right now, I do not find you suitable for the role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread