Level 3
In Game Name:
1uee

Do you have discord?
Yes, Linguini#5003

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Never been banned.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I play SRP everyday for about 2 to 5 hours. I’ve played SRP for 2 years and got to experience multiple types of roleplay, ranging from Hospital Rp, to college rp, to being a college professor and teaching! In the SRP forums, I am normally more of an active viewer then an active poster, although most of the time I use the forums to post my applications.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I’m applying to be the lovely School Janitor!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a school janitor, your main goal is to clean the school, although you do have some other responsibilities on the side. Like all school staff, we must insure our students are comfortable and safe. Being a Janitor also means to defuse situations like fights, arguments and other things. It's the least you can do if no other staff is around.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I recognize that I can be fired ICLY.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:

I do understand how to seriously RP, I’ve had multiple jobs like EMS that require serious RP and a basic understanding of Human Anatomy.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

My experience ranges from normal highschool kid, college kid, college professor, EMS, and News reporter. I’ve taken great efforts to roleplay those jobs to the best of my abilities. Some were more boring than others, but in general it expanded my overall experience in roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

French - https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.32196/ (Accepted)
German - https://schoolrp.net/threads/germen-application.32082/ (Accepted)
Hebrew - https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-application.31911/ (Accepted)
EMS - https://schoolrp.net/threads/gabriels-doctor-app.21133/ (Accepted)
Swedish - https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-app.20647/ (Accepted)
Italian - https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.19868/ (Accepted)
News Reporter - *********************************d/142yJATId2UqHJScZnQVYaKBhJe_IckojgkgVRqvvxzc/edit?usp=sharing (Accepted)
College Professor - Done through discord, couldn't find it for some reason. (Accepted)

- Situations -

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
As I have tolerance, I'll calmly tell the student to calm down as a first warning. If the student continues to escalate the situation, I will make sure that he gets punished by telling someone who has the ability to give such punishments about the situations. If the situation has reached too much fighting/violence towards my character, I’d try my best to diffuse the fight by only defending and not acting through aggression.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
As long as the job isn't life threatening ill most likely do the job with excellence. Although if the job is out of my comfort zone, I’d politely tell the school principal.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I warn them first and tell them that they should not be doing such dangerous things on the job. If I see it again on the other hand, I would notify a higher positioned person.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character is generally very friendly with a class clown attitude at times. Although during serious moments my character will make sure that all of his co-workers are happy and that he is someone they can talk too. My character loves to socialize and is one of the most extroverted people you will ever meet.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He’d sweep the floors as he waved at the students kindly, although his demeanor would be focused on getting the floor clean and making sure there are no slippery spots in the hallway.

/me He’d get between the two males, separating them. Diffusing any kind of harm that they may have wanted to inflict on one another.

/me He’d silently enter the class sweeping quietly as the teacher continued her lesson.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Lue La Fleur Bloomberg

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr

Academic Degree:
Strategic Intelligence Degree
Psychology Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Intelligence and Criminology

Minors: N/A

Backstory

Lue Le Fleur Bloomburg was born in Tel Aviv, Israel, in 1981. His life in Israel consisted of many bombings and intense confrontation with the enemies surrounding Israel. As Lue grew up he eventually had to join the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) as it was mandatory since Israel is such a small country. In the IDF he was declared to be part of unit Duvedevan for counter*********. Lue’s experience in the Israeli army was best described as professional. He never got afflicted with any form of PTSD or other mental illnesses that are known to come with the job. The army gave Lue a sense of discipline and respect. It also taught him how to handle himself in crises or dangerous situations. As Lue came near the end of his service he decided to travel the world to free himself from the three years of service and fighting he had done. Lue traveled to Italy, where he learned Italian and lived an isolated life in the mountains of Milan bordering Sweden. At the top of the mountain he lived on, there was a holy Catholic Church where he began to befriend the members and work for them, cleaning the church and creating a clean and holy environment for the church members. Although he still kept to his Jewish faith. As Lue was reaching his late twenties, he decided to move to Karakura in Japan to change up his lifestyle. Lue chose Japan due to his love for Japanese culture. A few years after moving to Japan, Lue met the love of his life, Shizuku Deagwyn. After a year or so of dating, he married her, starting life in Karakura. As life continued, Shizuku gave birth to Zemirah Bloomburg, Lue’s daughter. With Lue’s experience, the only thing he was missing was the father's mentality. Upon finally receiving the father's mentality, Lue considered himself to be an adult.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to overall communicate and get to know more people while helping out. I want to be someone the students can talk to if they need help and overall be a good presence in KHS.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because of my altruistic outlook on jobs. I also feel as if I am qualified more in terms of RP.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Janitor. There's only a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via discord: @KimiNoUso#9999 to get your roles and permissions setup.

NOTES:
- Your motivation under the In-Character section lacks detail and could do with a little extra.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread