In Game Name:
L. "Pool" Koji
Do you have discord?
Yes I do, pool#0022
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am very active, I am on the server everyday for around 2-4 hours,
and on the forums I am usually on for 1 hour.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

Janitor
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

If I am a janitor my job is that I make sure the school is very tidy and it is cleaned up. For example, cleaning floors, changing light bulbs, cleaning bathrooms so basically, keeping Karakura HS in a good condition and using the appropriate equipment to get the job completed.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes I do understand I can be fired from my job in game, but I will work my hardest to ensure that doesn't happen.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been on many other minecraft rp servers but SRP is my favorite. I am on everyday for around 2-4 hours.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-english-teacher.30333/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-janitor.30615/ DENIED
Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
If a student starts cursing at me, I ask them in a nice and polite tone, if there is something bothering them, If they tell me something is bothering them, I will tell them to speak to a teacher or the principal. But if they just swear at me again, I will call the office to come help the student to see what is wrong.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If the principal, asked me to do a hazardous job, I would be a bit worried and I would ask for more details about it. After hearing the details, I would most likely do it because, I want Karakura high school to be in the best condition possible, so the students have a clean and safe learning environment. If I do this job I will tell the staff to make sure the students are in a safe area so I can start the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I will take them to the side and talk to them privately. I tell them, in a calming tone, "You have to stop what you are doing, what you are doing is very dangerous and there are students that may be in danger". But If he/she continues I tell the staff to make sure the students are safe, and that the individual is talked to.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Leonard is very kind, and respectful to the other employees, he may even try to befriend them! He may even tell a story from when he went to high school in the olden days. But if one of them had a bad day, he will talk to them to get them in a good mood because Leonard is very caring and he is a people person.
Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me grabs a mop and starts cleaning the floors gently with the water from the bucket
/me checks the supply room for water buckets and soap
/me checks for any dirty spots around the school hallways and classrooms

In-Character Section

Full Name: Leonard Koji

Age (Minimum age is 25): 40
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr. Koji

Academic Degree: High School Diploma
Year of Graduation: 1997
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A
Backstory:

Leonard standing at 6'5 is a very nice man. He is very caring and sociable, and others also say he is wise. During his childhood he didn't live in a clean neighborhood and he didn't like it. At school, he always said he wanted to work as a janitor and kids would laugh at him but he never gave up. Also he would volunteer at local schools to help clean them at 11 years old. Until he moved to Japan and joined Karakura high school. He loved it there! He would clean the hallways until they were squeaky clean. He graduated with a 4.0 GPA in high school. After that, he would clean up local parks. One day he heard that Karakura HS was looking for janitors, so right away he made an application. When he submitted the application he was nervous but excited. He started cleaning parks right away. He waited until someone read his application. To pass time he would ask others what they thought, and they were proud of him. They said to follow your dreams and become the best janitor in the world. He then decided every night at 10:00 he would clean the parks floors until they were clean and I mean very clean. He was so excited to hear the results he would try and distract himself but he would always clean. He just loved cleaning that much. He called his mom and told her the news and she supported him and believed in him. This is the story, of how Leonard Koji became the best janitor ever!
Motivation for Joining KHS:
I would like to join KHS for these reasons. First of all, I would like to work for KHS because I graduated from there. Believe it or not I went to KHS and I loved it there. I studied very hard and I got a GPA of 4.0. Why I mentioned that though, is because out of all the schools I went to, KHS was my favorite and I would like to give back to KHS for giving me a great teenager high school life. Also GO Bobcats! Secondly, being a janitor. If you didn't know I love to clean. It is my hobby. So if I got to do my hobby at my favorite school, it is a win win. Finally my work ethic. I am a very hard worker. Throughout my life, I would clean public areas, that's how much I enjoy cleaning, and I would love to help Karakura high school be in the best condition possible. Also it wouldn't be good for the students if they had to go to a dirty school.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over other applicants for these reasons. First of all, my knowledge. Like I said, I went to Karakura high school. So if the principal told me to clean a specific classroom, I would know where to go. Secondly, my personality. If you did not know I am very sociable. So if there was a new staff member I would be very kind and I would welcome them to the Karakura HS Staff team. Finally, my work ethic. Like I said, I am a very hard worker so If the principal needed a job done ASAP I would be able to do it right away if needed.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you whoever reads this and I hope you have a nice day!

Do you have any questions?: No I do not thank you!​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

NOTES:
- You didn't provide your actual username, only your RPName.
- When responding to "Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's...", you must properly detail your actions.

You may re-apply in 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread