mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Japanese Door option

IGN: QueenAdelie

DATE: 4/9/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would like to suggest more door options for decorative purposes! My main request would be for Japanese style doors such as the styled curtain doors, functioning paper doors and brown bamboo doors that are seem around Japan. They could replace the more undesirable doors such as the warped door.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would benefit the community by allowing better and more accurate decoration for apartments and even parts of the school
may benefit from this small but impactful feature

Diaan+Shoji+Room+Divider.jpg
images (7).jpeg

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Over the warped door yes, I’d love to see this implemented to look similar to the current paper door texture over the brown stained glass

+1

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1 So many doors are unused and changing their textures to fit in with a more Japanese style would be awesome.

RexLobo

Level 99
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
+1 I need more doors. Let me decorate my apartment in more ways!

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
IGN: QueenAdelie

DATE: 4/9/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would like to suggest more door options for decorative purposes! My main request would be for Japanese style doors such as the styled curtain doors, functioning paper doors and brown bamboo doors that are seem around Japan. They could replace the more undesirable doors such as the warped door.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would benefit the community by allowing better and more accurate decoration for apartments and even parts of the school
may benefit from this small but impactful feature

View attachment 43331
View attachment 43332
+100, I want a pretty Japan door

Users who are viewing this thread