players online

JayQuel KPD Application

JayQuel

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
JayQuel

Previous bans:
None on this account. On my main account I have 1. I was banned, 24 hours, for putting a "glitched" item on the auction house. This ban was around the start of June of when I was still new to this server and did not refer to the rules.

Describe your activity on the server:
I play SRP 7 days a week. On weekdays, I play usually 3-4 hours, since I have school. On weekends, I usually play 5-8 hours.

Which timezone are you in?
PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is jumiso#0001

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do have a microphone. I have my own room that has my computer in it. So I usually don't have "background" noise. Also, I do not mind talking to new people.

List your current and past applications:
Grade 12 Request: https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-12-request.30352/ (Accepted)
College Application: https://schoolrp.net/forums/college-applications.165/ (Accepted)
College Request: http://schoolrp.net/threads/college-request.30503/ (Completed)
BBall Item Request: https://schoolrp.net/threads/bball-item-request.30482/ (Accepted)
Korean Language Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.30509/#post-97493 (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for the KPD is to experience the Police side of the School RP server. As I have been part of GangRP on my main it seems to bore me now. On my main I would always see that the KPD seemed to be a very interesting and fun experience of the server. I would also like to meet new people of KPD and being able to talk to players of School RP. Lastly, I am very thrilled to enforce law in this server as it is very important.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand some Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
KPD Ranks (In Order Highest to Lowest)

- Police Cadet
A Police Cadet is basically the trainee of becoming an officer. They must go through training before they are allowed to leave and make decisions out of the Police station without the consent of a higher Police Officer rank.
- Patrol Officer
The first rank for an officer to start off their career. They are now allowed to leave the station to patrol without consent of higher ranks.
- Police Corporal
Have the same things as the Patrol Officer but is now allowed to train specific officers.
- Police Sergeant
Has the same privileges as the Police Corporal but have to make sure the criteria of the training is met.
- Police Lieutenant
The Police Lieutenant is allowed to have much more equipment than the ranks below them and keep in watch of those ranks as well.
- Police Captain
The Police Captain assists the Commissioner in running the Police Station. As the captain has big duties and leads operations if the Commissioner cannot.
- Police Commissioner
The Police Commissioner is the one that is in charge of the whole entire police force and station. They are the structure block of the Police Force making sure that it is running efficiently and firmly.

Detective Division

- Detective Constable
- Detective Sergeant
- Detective Chief Inspector
- Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge of Police Work is that the Police of Karakura do their best to keep their city as peaceful and keep crime rates as low as possible. They make sure that the citizens of Karakura are safe and well protected. The KPD's job is to make sure that the people feel safe. As a former GangRPer I have experienced the Police getting rid of the lawless men of Karakura and they do a very good job of it. I have witnessed and experienced their techniques of arresting and taking care of criminals. They have also make sure that their work is very careful as Police and to not engage on an offender unless they have enough evidence to capture him.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police is important to SchoolRP because if there were no police then the server would be very hectic. For example, there would be a lot of murders, assaulters, and more. Playing in SchoolRP would be very hard in trying to keep your money away from the lawless people. Police make sure that the server does not turn into an anarchy. The KPD is one of the structure blocks of the server and if it were to be taken away the server would turn into havoc.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, as I play a good amount of time each week, I feel that I will have a lot of dedication for the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I should always join training if online on any platform relating SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, and I do not mind IC harassment and I will not take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Namiko Yasuko Mizuki is a 5'8" tall girl and has the look of Japanese descent. Namiko would weigh 136 pounds. She'd have a body that is curvy but thin. Her hair would be blackish-brown and would be a side part and it would be the smell of an sumire flower. She would always go out with a fragrance of perfume when she goes out and to school. Her eyes would be the color of light brown. Namiko was grown up with her cousins half her childhood and they were always rough and ill-mannered, but she was the polite one as her mother taught her to always be civil and courteous. She would act like this around any stranger and any family member.

What he's like on and off the job?
When Namiko is on the job, she would be dedicated on anything she does, even just handling papers. She does whatever she is told to do. Namiko always respects ranks that are higher or lower than hers. She never complains about her tasks that are needed to be done. When Namiko is off the job, she always follows the Karakura laws and rules. She would also lightly enforce the rules, off the job, if she were to see someone not following Karakura laws. She usually hangs out with her cousins or friends at the shopping districts, in front of the school, or their apartment. She is kind and caring but can be strict if she has to be.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Namiko's out look on her co-workers is that she would always treat them with respect. She would sometimes have a sense of humor and can be serious at sometimes as well. Namiko helps out her co-workers if they are in need of help. Namiko's plans for the future is to become a shop-owner and to own her own shop when she retires. She plans to own a fashion shop inside the shopping district of Karakura.

BACKSTORY

Namiko Yasuko Mizuki was born in Tokyo, Japan in March 2, 1995 where she lived with her father and mother. Her family was a middle-class family as her father was an office worker for a medium-sized company and her mother did not work but stayed at home to take care of Namiko. When Namiko turned 5 her mother was diagnosed with cancer and it devastated their family. The treatment the hospital gave Namiko's mother was able to make her last 3 years with cancer but she died when Namiko was 8. With the high-costs of Tokyo, Namiko and her father was forced to move in with her cousins in Kyoto, Japan.

Months after they moved in, Namiko loved to play cops and robbers with her cousins in the front yard. Namiko was very polite and gentle and got most of that from her mother. But when it came to cops and robbers she showed a different side, a strict side. She grew her interest into cops during those times. When Namiko was 10 she would always sneak inside the computer room just to watch latest criminal news and Police chases. She would cheer on when the cops caught the suspect. When Namiko turned 13, Namiko's dad, aunt, and uncle all decided to move Karakura, Japan for better education for the children. As, Namiko and her cousins spent her Junior High, High School, and College experience in Karakura.

Namiko's interest in Cops have increased during High School and she would study about criminology and law. She was also very physically fit as she would be good at PE and was skilled at most sports. Namiko felt well fit for the Police job. But one day, when Namiko was 18, somebody suspicious took her into the sewers and robbed her of 20,000 yen. She grew anger towards the lawless people of Karakura and wanted to put more justice towards it. She obtained a part-time job as a security guard in a mall in Kyoto. She would work there every Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays after school for 3 hours until she turned 20. She studied hard during her College years and would drive herself every inch towards her dream of being a Police Officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Namiko Yasuko Mizuki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
None

Preferred Name:
Namiko

IC Phone number:
444-753-731

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
4 years of training

Working Experience:
Part time job for 2 years as a security guard at AEON Mall Kyoto

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Physical Education
Law
Forensic Science

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Korean​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Once you become more experienced on the server then reapply, as of now we deem you unready just yet​

Users who are viewing this thread