Jays counicil app

jaye

Level 1
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: DaddyAshhh

Past warns/kicks/bans?: to many to count

What is your timezone?: EST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Ashtonnn#5943

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): https://schoolrp.net/threads/milos-unban-appeal.41967/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/milos-unban-apeal.42006/

Describe your activity on the server?: On here from morning to night

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: The student council, is someone who helps students get through problems and helps them calm down.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): Just being around the school makes me want to apply for this certant job!

What does the school council of Karakura do? They would try to stop fights and help calm down people, also help with the students problems.
How would you describe your work ethic?:

What interests you the most about the student council?: just being around everyone and there problems i want to be able to help everyone is a way!

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Nope

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would deny there idea and refer making a better idea.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I would try to make another one/ or go with one of there's

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would try to calm the argument down, and then talk it out with the members.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: Reffer this to the principal and try to stop them from bullying.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: i would try to talk to them and tell them how i disagree with the idea/ what shes saying, so i dont start any aruguments.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: i would try my best to get inbetween them and try to stop the the problem then calm them down, etc.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: Call an staff member, so they can handle the power abuse

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: i would not do so, cause i am astaff member of the school, and would not want to get fired!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Milo "mia" Dallas

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 210-494-438

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: They have the act of a mature adult, they have the personatliy of a romantic life, they love to meet new people and loves helping.

Character appearance/attire: 2021-08-18_21.06.52.pngWhat separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: i think i would fit in more with solving problems and not teaching!

Why do you want this position?: normal council

What interests you the most about student council?: it interests me more, cause i get to help and stop bullying, and to be able to help students stop there fighting, and there problems.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: Good senarerios, and fun roleplay times, and to bring funny moments. all types of stuff i cant list of the top of my head!!!

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately after both the council (vice-)presidents and I have reviewed your application we've decided to deny this application:
- Your current server activity is too low to qualify for this role.
- Make sure to detail your next application much more.

Users who are viewing this thread