jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

jayyseph (though my main is jayseph_ and I'm mostly active as of right now on that)

Previous bans:

I don’t have any bans on this account, but I do have three on my main jayseph_​
  1. ERP: I was new to the server and unaware of the rules and what was considered ERP or not. It was a stupid sort of action and am now aware of the rules, this was about a year ago.
  2. Trolling: I was again, new to the server and was sort of messing around with my friend. I never got warned for it and so I appealed it and was accepted for that. This was also about a year ago.
  3. This last one is extremely complicated and I’m not really sure how to explain it. But it came down to falsified DMs and then appealing the ban and trying to explain it all in DMs again with an admin. I’d be much more willing to go into more about it all in DMs as I’m not comfortable getting too into it publicly.

Describe your activity on the server?:

My activity on the server is all around the board. I do GangRP on my main as I am in Akihito on a different character and account. But I also involve myself with some of the JockRP and just doing general RP. I'm on as much as I can, generally after school and on the weekends. Also late at night. I'd say on a scale from 1-10, it's about a 7 or 8, depending on the time of course. On the weekends I'm on almost all the time, but during the weekdays I can't be on as much because of school but since summer is coming up soon, that will change!

Which timezone are you in?:
CST/UTC-6

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
_jayseph_#6986

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do

List your current and past applications:
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jayseph_-lore-team-application.50571/

Denied

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I'd say I have quite the experience with Detail RP. A lot of it comes from P2L fighting in Combat RP, but I have also been doing a lot more with Jock RP and just Detail RP in general. I know what tends to be overbearing and too much, but also how to detail a movement or what it is that I'm doing in the moment well enough for the other person to understand as well as make it interesting. I've been doing a bit of cooking RP and other things like that recently so it hasn't just been all gang related.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

My motivation to apply for EMS comes from the fact that I've honestly wanted to for a really long time. I love how the EMS workers RP in and out of the hospital, how they connect with each other and create such a bond that opens the doors for so many different kinds of RP situations. While I do Gang RP, it's not my entire life, I don't live for it, and I want to be able to get another in depth and really interesting way to RP with people fully which I believe that EMS can give.

I think that I can benefit the current team because of my activity as well as the type of person I am. I respond well to situations where people may be upset or frustrated and know how to just kind of get them to calm down a bit without being too overbearing. I also do well in stressful situations such as those where a timer may be involved and there needs to be someone who goes looking for someone who is stabbed or something of that sort. Additionally because of my activity, I tend to be online a lot when people aren't, such as late at night and in the mornings on occasion. I know how difficult it is to get everyone online, so having another member who can be online a lot would add to the abilities of RP as well as making sure that the town is safe.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I am currently applying for Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Surgeons do lots of different jobs and duties, mainly focusing on being able to know the human body and what to do about any and all types of medical emergencies, and injuries better than anyone else. Not only do they know all of the necessary information that a regular day by day doctor would know, but they also have to know each and every part of how to deal with a situation. This includes in-depth surgeries, where they may be standing on their feet for hours on end, having to do morgue work in order to identify a deceased patient and collect any organs if applicable, telling friends and family of the current state and course of treatment that is being taken while remaining calm and composed when they ask questions and are scared, and in some cases having to speak with police about a situation that they have dealt with. They also deal with lifesaving duties, making sure patients don't die at their hands, whether that be simply stitching or having to perform brain surgery to stop a bleed.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director

The main overseer of the entire hospital, a position that is held by only one person at a time. They make sure that everyone below them is being fully trained and working to their max ability. All while making sure the hospital itself is working as smoothly as possible.

Clinical Manager

Directly supervises the Clinical Leads, making sure that they are doing everything in their power to manage and set the proper roles, rules, and guidelines for their set departments. They hold power over every other member in the EMS faction, other than the Hospital Director themselves, they make sure that each person is working the most efficiently and effectively in order to assure the safety of the city.

Clinical Lead

While similar to Clinical Manager, Clinical Lead has less power over the entire hospital as a whole. They are in charge of their immediate departments as well as each individual person under their guidance. They focus on the actual training piece for the doctors, surgeons, and psychiatrists.

Surgeon

The most skilled and trained individuals in the hospital under the supervision of their Leads and Managers. Surgeons are known for their immense knowledge of the human body, medical procedures and life saving surgeries in order to keep everyone alive and healthy. It is also one of the more mentally and physically taxing jobs as they must be ready for anything to walk into the clinic and be ready for multiple hour long surgeries in order to save someone's life.

Doctors

Trained as an important versatile role, doctors deal with everything from simple concussions to broken noses to stitching up someone's neck. While they tend to not deal with someone who is in a life threatening state, they are qualified and able to do so. Doctors can also give x-rays, prescribe medications, and redress wounds when needed.

Psychiatrists

Though they do not deal with physical illness or injuries, Psychiatrists play an incredibly important role in Karakura. They serve the purpose of being able to make appointments for those who have suffered severe trauma, are depressed or simply going through something that they cannot handle alone. They can also prescribe certain types of medications, though not all, in order to help an individual feel like themselves again.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I understand I can be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I agree 100%.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Matteo is an averagely tall man for his genetics, at about 6'1". His general body figure is that of a reasonably built, "I work out whenever I get the chance." sort of guy. Though a bit pale, he tends to have a bit of a flushed complexion almost 24/7. His eyes are dreamy, having his right eye light and hazel colored, while his left eye is darker and has similar shades to that of the deep ocean. On top of his head would be gorgeous golden locks of hair, mostly all blond colored but every few strands would have a hint of a darker shade that blended throughout his hair. He tended to have it long, usually tied back with whatever various objects he could find around him. Either an actual hair tie, or a rubber band, paper clip, tourniquet, etc. He used whatever he could whenever he could to properly pull it back and keep it out of his face.Though his eyes are obviously unique, being heterochromatic, he also has a few tattoos that mean the absolute world to him. One being a sleeve of different flowers, native to Germany, that sprung from his upper bicep down to his wrist.

What are they like on and off the job?

On the job he's very serious, taking his job and the role that he has in the hospital extremely seriously. He understands just how serious and on the go this job can be, making sure to keep himself energized and ready for anything at the possible moment. Because of this, he tends to constantly have some sort of drink, or snack near by him in order to make sure that he can be prepared in case of a long surgery or just sitting around all day and patrolling if no one shows up at the hospital while he's working. He can also be panicky during shifts because of feeling the constant adrenaline through his body.

Off the job, he connects with his friends extremely well but spends a lot of time exercising and making sure that his body and health is in tip top shape! Extremely talkative and likes to be the life of the party, he's definitely an extroverted person with a strong love for his friends and family. He likes to spend anytime that he's not at the hospital or working out, with his friends, doing whatever at any time. Since he's very easy going and calm when you first meet him, but once you get to know him his outer shell opens up and you get this flourishing sweet guy who can be extremely outgoing and sensitive. Though at times, he can be a little bit hot headed, he only ever is that way when something goes against his moral beliefs.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Matteo’s outlook on his co-workers is very general. Unless he befriends them and actually becomes close to each of them, he sees them as mostly just what they are, co-workers. They’re people who have his back on the job and will help him with whatever he may need. Though once he settles into the job and area with people, he will quickly learn that they are also people who are there for him off the job as well. He’s the type of person to be very closed off at first for himself, but will do anything to help his co-workers when they need it. So while he may not let them help him until he’s become friends or become close with them, before that happens he will go to the ends of the earth to protect them as much as he can.

His plans for the future aren’t a whole lot. While he does wish to feel like he belongs and has a place in Karakura, the one thing that he’s scared to do again is find love. He wishes to become somewhat of an amazing surgeon, being able to help anyone and everyone around him, be just a person that people can look up to since he didn’t have that growing up, but if he finds himself fitting in well in Karakura then all he’ll want to do is feel settled in. Matteo is a very simplistic man, as long as he is happy and feeling like he’s doing enough, then he doesn’t need any more.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

He has battled depression and anxiety from a young age just like most LGBT teens, but tends to do very well with it being medicated and seeing a the****** frequently. Even when he tends to go slightly off his medication and therapy, so long as he’s kept busy, there isn’t too much of a problem.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

It's about 2 pages long so I’ll link it in a google doc.

Backstory

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Matteo Petrov

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Matteo Petrov

Characters Preferred Name:
Teo or T

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
(trans) Man

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist/Agnostic, used to be a Catholic

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Itialian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

5 years in total

Working Experience(s):
Internship at University of Tokyo Hospital
Residency and one year out as a surgeon at St. Luke International Hospital, Tokyo, Japan

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Master of Science (MSc)

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biochemistry and Human Physiology

Minor(s):
Bioengineering and and Biology

Native Languages:
Italian

Other Languages:
Japanese, Russian

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now​

Users who are viewing this thread