https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-re-application.23442/

Chinese Application- Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/daiyu-ah-kum-chinese-application.23821/

College- Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/daiyu-ah-kum-college-application.23877/

Spanish- Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.24832/

College- Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-moved-to-correct-thread-sorry.25291/

What’s your motivation for applying?:

I want to be able to help the people in-game of Karakura, I want to be able to apply my current knowledge of medical studies while also learning, and I want to assist the hospital staff. I also want to experience what its like to be a crucial worker, even if it is in-game. I want to be in the psychiatric dept., and I know that sometimes people do need someone to talk to, and I am ready to listen. I also recognize that this allows me to have more RP options in the game for a more interesting experience. The opportunity to be a hospital staff member would be a great honour for me to have a purpose in the in-character community.

What are you applying for?:
I am applying for the Doctor position.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:

The Doctor position is who hospital patients see in emergency or scheduled situations. They take care of general medical procedures, but do not perform surgery. Doctors take care of stitches, internal issues that require no anesthetic.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
CODE BLUE- A critical emergency, that is life or death.

CODE RED- Fire or smoke in the hospital.

CODE BLACK- Bomb Threat

CODE PINK- Child abduction

CODE WHITE- Evacuation in nearby area, many injuries

CODE SILVER - Active Shooter in hospital or area

CODE GREEN Emergency Evac.

CODE ORANGE Hazardous material or spill

CODE VIOLET Violent intruder

CODE YELLOW Natural/National Disaster

CODE BROWN Severe Weather.

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:

I have a good understanding of medical practice, as my parents are both hospital workers. I also take health science classes and I know CPR. I know basic pharmaceuticals, treatment for concussions, surgical procedures, health biology, and anatomy. I have been taught what to do in the following situations:

Epileptic Episode - Lay the victim on their side and elevate their head.

Suicide Attempt (During and after)- [DURING] Make sure the victim is secured in a position that they cannot harm themselves, and tell them something along the lines of 'get down please' and make sure your tone is friendly. [AFTER] Do not condescend, contact a loved one, and talk about treatment options

Choking- Make sure that the item causing suffocation is not lodged in the throat, and sit up straight while squeezing the stomach and/or lung area.

Bullet Wound- Clean the wounded area, and create a tourniquet if no medical staff/equipment is near. If it is near, remove the bullet, clean again, stitch up, and wipe with antiseptic.

Stab Wound- If the object is removed, send to surgery, as internal bleeding is very likely. If the item is still in, do not remove it until at the hospital.

I also am aware of the hippocratic oath.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Nurses- They take care of any patient that is visiting the hospital and perform basic medical and/or emergency procedures. They also assist the other doctors and surgeons with tasks regarding a patient’s health.

Doctors- Doctors take care of patients and can be visited by a set appointment or an emergency situation. Doctors can perform most medical and emergency services, minus forms of surgery. Doctors can also write prescriptions

Psychiatrist- Psychiatrists, or Psychs, deal with mental health and disorders associated with that. A Psych visit is almost always scheduled and they can prescribe medication.

Surgeon- Surgeons perform all forms of surgery along with similar tasks as a Doctor.

Head Physician- Appointed by the government and in charge of the entire hospital. They enforce the code of conduct and pay the hospital employees. They are the person in charge

Clinical Manager- The clinical manager is chosen by the Head-Physician and is basically the second-in-command. If the Head-Physician is not present, they are in charge.

Clinical lead- The clinical lead is in charge of one ‘branch’ of the hospital staff. They report to the Clinical Manager and Head Physician. For example, The Doctor-Lead makes sure all doctors are following the rules and doing their jobs.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
Rosa keeps a calm demeanor and rarely uses foul language. Off of the job, she hangs out with her friends, but rarely talks. She keeps her phone on her at all times, as she is alert for her job, but has also had personal experiences where her loved ones are in danger. She is always ready to leave any recreational situation to help, even if she is off her shift. She is always willing to help anyone she sees. Rosa is aware that she must be professional at all times, as she is aware her behaviour reflects on the discipline of the hospital.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
Rosa’s personality is very kind and calm. She doesn’t talk unless it is very important or she knows someone very well. She is very serious and mature, but lets herself laugh. She tries to be as optimistic as possible, and she tries to use her friends as examples to be a better person.

How would you describe your appearance?
Rosa is a 5'6 Hispanic woman, she has hip-length curly black hair, she has a dewy complexion, she wears mascara, light eyeliner, and a rose lip tint. She has a curvy build with smooth skin. She has a button nose, almond shaped eyes, freckles across her nose and hazel eyes with thick eyelashes. She has a small gap in-between her front teeth.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

N/A

Rosalin Marie Vasquez was born in Mexico City, to her loving parents Esmeralda and Tito. She grew up in a very poor neighborhood, and was introduced to violence at a very young age. A very early memory she has is a friend of hers getting shot after walking home from school one day, by a drive-by shooter. She began hating all forms of violence, as she saw it as unnecessary. Her parents couldn't provide much for her as a child, and this saddened them, as they became aware that she would not be able to go further in her learning. Her father was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and passed away when she was 5, before her grieving mother killed herself. She was put into a foster-care program, and joined an American foster family. They treated her unfairly, but sent her to many private schools that she lived in. She joined a medical program when she was 16 that taught kids the basics of Emergency Medical Services, and she became an EMT at 18. She enjoyed being a first responder, but she wanted to follow her heart and help those with sick heads, not bodies. She moved to Karakura, Japan to attend college. She got a masters in Biology and Pathology, and minored in Psychology and Anatomy. She then became a trainee doctor at Karakura hospital for a doctoral position.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Rosalin Marie Vasquez-Fawcett

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Rosa, ‘Sunny’

Preferred Name: Rosa

Religious Denomination: Agnostic

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Mexico

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 3

Working Experience:

EMT age 18-21

Trainee Doctor [College course, not independently working but gaining field exp.] 21-25

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2019

Major(s): Biology, Pathology

Minor(s): Anatomy, Psychology

Native Languages: Spanish

Other Languages: Japanese, Chinese.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread