mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied jazforthesoul Event Team Application

Ryn

Level 3
IGN: jazforthesoul

Explain your activity on the Server:
My activity on the server is very active, I play around 6-9 hours daily, and I am almost always interacting in a roleplay situation. I spend time in RP situations with my friends and I love to go and try to interact with more people and new players to help them settle-in to the server and SchoolRP experience.
What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I am a trial-admin on a hangout discord server, I run my own role-play on RPM, I am a builder for Douglah and RoseRP. In real-life, I am apart of Student Council, a theatre production team, and Honour society teams. I was a former member of a community service team as a corresponding secretary, I was my school's honour society secretary, I was president of my show choir, and I was on a competitive dance team for 8 years. I enjoy being a part of a team because it not only allows you to create group ideas that benefit everyone, but it gives you a new perspective of viewing a situation and you can learn from your teammates.
What makes you different from other applicants
I believe that I am different from other applicants because I am optimistic, 100% dedicated to everything I do, always willing to compromise, and I am mature and professional in the needed situations.

My optimism is something that keeps me motivated, as I always look for the best outcome of a situation. This is very helpful in stressful situations, as sometimes people can begin to feel unmotivated in a negative-space. For example, a group project that I was working on with some friends was due soon, and a lot of us had lost motivation. I told them the benefits of what would happen when we finished. This boosted my team's morale and we had a great time with a new positive energy.

My dedication is something important because it makes me a reliable member of a team. If something is needed to be done, I always make sure its completed before I spend time doing something recreational. If I am not 100% dedicated with what I do, my work will not be the best it can, which is something I would not be proud of.

My willingness to compromise is especially important on a team because it allows everyone to put in the same amount of work, while also being able to work well with their friends and teammates.

My maturity is important for the Event-Team, as this position is very crucial to the enjoyment of the server. The Event-Team is responsible for the unique and fun events that add a special feeling of inclusion to the server. Maturity is important to this because you have to take the position seriously and treat it as a privilege. If you treat it as a throw-away job, that means you don't recognize the importance of the position.
Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

-A mental health awareness event.-
The main purpose of this event would be allowing everyone at Karakura High school and College to become educated and aware of mental health symptoms and issues in the community. Hospital Psychs and volunteers could offer free anonymous therapy sessions, where OOCLY the player ignores the name of the person speaking, similar to a confession booth. This would help the people and student community, as many people are subject to bullying, suicidal thoughts and actions, and other serious mental health issues. This would take place sometime in May, as May is world mental health month. Characters would be encouraged to be open and kind with their peers.

-A possession event-

Around Halloween, random players would get a little alert, message, or staff would even teleport them, and tell them that their character was 'possessed.' Then, that character would have to act like an "old spirit" by saying strange things and acting out of the ordinary. In the roleplay situation, there would be messages broadcast about the weather being windy, the moon being full, or any other 'spooky' elements. The character that is 'possessed' can posses other people, similar to a plague. This would be intriguing to see in action during and after, as the possessed people would have a lasting memory of being possessed and the things they did.

-A Science/Career fair-
The high school and College students could be put into groups, after signing up for a 'Science Fair.' They could make little designs and write in a notebook about what they did, before presenting it. This could also be done as a Career fair, where students present a project about the career they were aspiring to have. If a student wants to be a doctor, they could go interview hospital workers. The students participating could receive extra credit or a special achievement for taking part in the fair.

If you have any questions, please DM me on discord @ jazforthesoul#3472

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying, but the team has decided to deny your application. Feel free to apply again when a slot is open.​

Users who are viewing this thread