mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied jazforthesoul Lore-Team Application =)

Ryn

Level 3
upload_2020-6-19_14-51-39.png
IGN:

jazforthesoul

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:

jazforthesoul#3472

What is your timezone/What country are you from?:

United States and I am Central-Standard Time

Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:

Yes, I have a mic and headset that allows me to speak clearly and hear well.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you can be removed from the team at any given time?:

Yes and I take full responsibility if this is to happen and I do not leave a note of inactivity.

What makes you different from other applicants?:

I believe that I am different from other applicants in the way that I can take criticism, I am creative, and I can transcribe events into articulate and readable essays.

Do you have any previous experience writing any lore?:

Nothing too big, just simple OCs and detailed backstories.

upload_2020-6-19_14-52-22.png

Writing prompt #1

Around 5am, Rosa would wake up to the Karakura sunrise peeking through her window. Her hair would be tangled and messy as she rolled out of bed and into her bathroom. She would make sure to brush out her hair just a little bit, before hopping into a nice, warm shower. If you were to listen closely, you may hear her sing a melody from a song she likes. Rosa would step out of the shower after just a few minutes , just to save some time and water. She would wrap her hair in a soft towel for it to dry and begin getting dressed for school. Because she believes they complement her skin tone, Rosa would put on a pastel shirt and maybe some light blue overalls. She would do a little dance in front of her mirror, before going back into the bathroom. Rosa would make sure she has any and all products she would need to pamper herself and begin her routines. She would take down her hair and brush it out, before spraying it with a de-tangler and blow-drying it. She would then style it in whatever way reflected her mood. Taking out some mascara and cherry flavored lip gloss, Rosa would apply the makeup just for some extra flair.
Right before heading out the door she would send a glance around her home to make sure everything was in the correct spot , just before she turns around and shuts her door. Rosa takes the subway to the school, usually arriving before breakfast. Rosa’s school day was one not worth a significant dive into detail, but it usually went as follows. She would attend every college class she could, preferring Anatomy class to her other studies. She would spend her free time in the library or college chill room reading or writing whatever daydreams she had painted out in the canvas of her mind. If she were to run into them, she would chat with a friend After school would be mundane, as she may go into the park and talk with a few friends, or go to therapy at the hospital. As the moon rose, she would head back to her apartment, take a quick shower, and head to bed, getting ready to repeat the day once again.

Writing prompt #2

Named after her mother’s favorite color, Pink or Rosa in Spanish, Rosalin De La Maria Vasquez was born in a small urban area near Mexico City on January 16th, 1998. Growing up, she was a quiet child and kept to herself. She would play in her mother’s garden and sing songs about the flowers. If her papa was cooking dinner and left the door open, you could hear a little voice singing “qué bonito es eso, la rosa”. Rosa’s mother, Esmeralda, gave birth to twin boys when Rosa was 6 years old, Joaquin and Rico. Rosa would play with the two boys, forming a close relationship with her brothers, one that she would keep for a long time. Her papa worked at a restaurant with her mama, and they made a living of the delicious cuisine. Her family always had a difficult time with money, but childhood innocence always would make Rosa feel like she had everything she would ever need. Her and her brothers would make their own toys from rocks and plants when they didn't have any. Going into primary school, Rosa’s love for science began to bloom. When she was in class, she would be so focused on what she was doing, she would often not hear her peers speaking to her. She had a constant hunger for knowledge that she fed as much as she could. She would go to the library and check out books every chance she got, reading informational books, history memoirs, and philosophical studies, to poetry, sci-fi, and fantasy. Rosa isolated herself throughout all of primary school, and rarely ever talked to anyone. Right before Rosa began secondary school, her papa seemed to just disappear, leaving her mama to take care of the whole family, and half of the income. Going into secondary school, Rosa began to feel insecure about her lack of social interaction, and felt as if her personality was the reason. Her mental health declined due to this, along with her father’s absence. Even though she knew her brothers would be there for her, Rosa didn’t want to be a burden on them in a time of stress. When she was 16, Rosa attended a house party that a boy in the 11th grade invited all juniors to. She only showed up because she felt as if she would become more of an outcast in life, and felt like she couldn't handle that stress. At the party, the host had brought alcohol and Rosa was persuaded to drink. She ended up getting drunk, and people seemed to like what she was acting like. She had gotten comments the next day like “You’re a lot more fun when you’re drunk” and “I didn’t know you could be a fun person to be around.” Rosa felt like people liked her more when she was drunk, and began drinking a lot more, developing an addiction by the time she was 17. At this point, Rosa was never home, she was always out drinking or hanging out with her new found friends. Her mother couldn’t handle the stress of her father’s disappearance and Rosa’s self-destruction, so she sent Rosa to some relatives in Karakura, Japan. Rosa protested against the decision, but she did eventually move, and enrolled in the local high school. Rosa had made friends with a girl named Eri, who had begun to notice a problem with Rosa’s drinking. After a very hectic night of drinking and sleeping around, Eri called Rosa, crying and yelling that if she didn’t begin to fix her problems, Eri would leave her. Filled with guilt, regret, and a few bottles worth of vodka, Rosa scheduled an appointment for therapy at the hospital. She realized that people that truly love her, will love her when she’s being herself. With the help of therapy, she became sober and taught herself how to fix her problems without a substance. Rosa found clarity in writing, and she also rekindled her former passion of science, before applying to attend college. Upon acceptance into college, Rosa made sure that she let anyone know that they were loved and didn't need to change anything about themselves. She made it her personal mission to make sure people had some light in their lives, explaining her nickname, Sunny. She feels as if her purpose in life is to make someone feel loved or appreciated, every single day.

NukaRndz

Level 53
DENIED

- Your writing prompts are well written however, I feel as if this application is very quickly put together and It seems like not alot of time and thought was put into your application.

Users who are viewing this thread