mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied JediWolphy | Event Team Application

JediWolphy

Level 1
IGN:

JediWolphy

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I joined the Roleplay Hub community not too long ago, late in the month of October this year. However, I have played a ton since then, and I have even gained a ton of play time since then, as I have been captified by this server and its amazing community! The only punishment I have received thus far on the server was a Warning. I was given this as a result of joining in with a chain in the Ooc chat. However, I immediately regretted my actions, and I will never do this again. I had not realized at the time that chaining was not allowed. However, I have reread the School Roleplay Oocly rules again since then,and hope to never receive another warning. I did feel sincerely sorry for my actions. Other than that, I have been given no other warnings or any bans.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
I have not yet applied for any other factions besides this.

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

My Discord is: Not_Nozomi<3#9400 ! I typically do have a microphone, however, at the time it is broken. I am able to join calls however, and can very quickly reply to statements made in a text chat in the meantime! I am open to any other options for VC as well if needed! I will be trying to get a new microphone as soon as possible, to make things easier for everyone!

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
I reside in the United States! I am in the Central Standard time zone of the US.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

Yes of course! I am highly aware of this fact that if I am inactive on the team, it will result in my demotion! I am very aware of this and hope to avoid any inactivity on my part, unless necessary! Even if I need to go away for a short period of time, I will always try my hardest to inform a higher up member of my upcoming absence, and will try to make it as convenient for the others as I can!

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

Although I have not worked in any previous Roleplay Hub or SRP teams, I still have plenty of experience that I hope can help me in this zone! For one, I am the youngest of three siblings, and although it is not rare to have a sister or a brother, I still believe that this factor has helped me grow in the teamwork department, and I hope that others would say the same. Furthermore, I have participated in many theatre-related events at previous times in my life. I know this may also sound unrelated, but for those who have not done theatre, you should know it really helps in the teamwork area! At least for me, it has helped to build my trust in other people and it also allows me to see everyone's point of view in a situation. Another personal teamwork building experience I have had comes from a short time I where have done Cheerleading. While doing stunts that involve throwing people into the air and hoping to catch them, I have grown mentally, and I have gained a higher trust in the people around me. I hope that at least one of these topics, although brief, was able to get my point across!

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I currently, am not a part of any Community Teams. However, if I were ever to join one in the time of being on the Event Team, I do believe I would be able to manage activity in both, as I have been a multitasker for many projects in the past!

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

Over my time playing School Roleplay, I have always wanted to join the Event Team! So therefore, I have accumulated a small list of event ideas for the server! Here are some of my favorites!

The first idea I have is an event centered around the school clubs! I don't know if this already exists or not, but here are some of the further details! The Event is called: The Club Carnival (the name can be changed, that was the best thing I could come up with) This event can take place at any convenient oocly time, and it entails some pretty fun stuff! So clearly, the event includes the help of all of the School Clubs! The event would take place on an icly weekend, like a Friday evening or Saturday morning, and it would be set up in the School Gym! Each Club gets to setup a booth in the gym, displaying some of their work, and having their members stationed around to talk to students and inform them of what their club is and does! Later on during the event, each club will one at a time, give a presentation with their members on stage, be it a skit done by the Theatre Club, a fashion show from the Fashion Club, a Cooking Competition done by the Cooking Club, or even some Poetry read by the Literature Club! This event is mainly set up to allow every school club to show off their work and help other students to find a club that suits them!

The next idea I had for an event is, ironically enough, similar to an event we just had! It is, yet another, dance! However, this isn't just any dance, no no no! My application needs to have something interesting on it! This dance is all about humor. It is promoted as some super fancy ball gown, and takes place on February 5, in spite of the Karakurians not celebrating the Grammy Awards! This event would be known as something along the lines of The Grammy Dance which doesn't sound like a great name, AND THATS THE POINT BABYYY! This dance is going to seem like its supposed to be some sort of formal ball style BUT NO it is going to be so chaotic! The goal is to have a ton of super silly games and stuff so that the more extroverted and loud people can show off their true selves, and inspire the shy or introverted people at the dance todo the same! The whole point is to make everyone seem crazy so that any people with icly (or even oocly) social anxiety can get out there and be themselves! Some of the things at this dance could be fun music, pretty, yet chaotic decorations, games put on by the Student Council and Theatre Club, and also fun foods given out by the Cooking Club! A game can also be played called "Hey That's Me!" where someone on stage announces a topic such as "I have multiple pickup lines at the ready at all times!" and whoever can relate to the statement jumps up, yelling "HEY THATS ME". This event is all set up in order to make people have a good time and have some laughs! It may not make the most sense at the moment, but it can always be shaped to be smoother!

The final idea I have for an event (I was going to add more, but I have spent almost two hours on this as of now) is a Cherry Blossom Festival! This is a classic Japanese festival that takes place from March 20, all the way to April 16! Since we cannot have the event go on for that long (I think) this event could honestly take place on any of the days stated previously in this paragraph! This event could take place really anywhere in Karakura but I feel as though the shopping district center would be a good area! Maybe the same place the Winter Wonderland event took place could also work? There could be tons of fun activities in this event! We could even have a parade, with floats from things all around Karakura! Work places in the Community can make floats like the Hospital, the KPD, the City Hall, and even the Shrine! Then the school clubs and staff can make floats too! It would be a really fun part of the festival! There can be food stalls set up around where the event takes place! There can also be some sort of Raffle giveaway perhaps! There can be a band performance at some point, and there can even be some fun games set up around!

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Thank you for your time taken to read my application! I sincerely hope that you at least consider adding me to the Event Team, and even if you decide not to, I am glad I had the opportunity to have the experience of applying! It was also super fun to write, so I'm glad I got to take the time to type this out! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- We really liked the way you described your events and I think you have a lot of potentials to come up with more unique events! The ones you mentioned in this application were done in the past, but if you re-work them or come up with something new it would be much better!

Feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread