mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

jeemay's Nurse application

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich

Important Note Before Reading: This application was posted before the changes made that merged some of the old Hospital Roles together (i.e Surgeon & Psych). However, I've recently edited the application to match the new changes.

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
I own three accounts as of the making of this application;

jeemay
jeemay2
jeemay3

(Applying with jeemay2)

Previous bans:
As of the time this application is being made, I have two bans;

The first ban was for bypassing (Banned by slatt) on the jeemay2 account. I was not bypassing. My account was hacked and used to bypass. I later explained the situation to slatt and he accepted an appeal of mine.

The second ban was for OOC Toxicity (Banned by Alcidies) on the jeemay2 account too. I admit to being toxic and disrespectful towards some people on SRP. I take full responsibility for my actions and I apologize to anyone who I disrespected or hurt generally. Appeal for in Alcidies’ DMs and Accepted.

My other two accounts are 100% clean.

Describe your activity on the server?:
My SRP activity can vary from time to time. I’m usually active from 3-4 hours almost every day. The days I’m not online I’m either busy with school, family, and/or general life responsibilities which hold me back from playing.

I’ll be doing my best to remain active and do my duties as I’m asked.

Which timezone are you in?:
My timezone is GMT (+2)

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
I do, my discord is (jimmyyy#5830)

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do. I have a perfectly working and audible voice and am totally fine with speaking via voice chat.

List your current and past applications:
Disclaimer: All the applications posted below are all my applications on all my three accounts (jeemay, jeemay2 & jeemay3)

[ Character Authorisation Applications ]

- Age 18 request [ACCEPTED]
- Age 18 request #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #3 [ACCEPTED]
- German Language [ACCEPTED]
- German Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Korean Language #1 [DENIED]
- Korean Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Albanian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Car Request [ACCEPTED]
- Item Request [ACCEPTED]

[ City-Related Applications ]
(Non-School-Related)

- Police Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Police Application #2 [DENIED]
- Police Application #3 [DENIED]
- Police Application #4 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- EMS Application #2 [DENIED]
- BMD Application [DENIED]

(School-Related)

- College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
- D.T Teacher Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Librarian Application [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application [ACCEPTED]
- Club Application [ACCEPTED]

[ Community Team Applications]

- Lore-Team Application #1 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #2 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #3 [DENIED]
- Event-Team Application #1 [DENIED]

[ Miscellaneous Applications ]

- Ban Appeal #1 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #2 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #3 [ACCEPTED]
- Ban Appeal #4 [ACCEPTED] via DMs

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
As someone who’s already been part of the EMS and someone who generally detailRP’s most of his actions, I’m very familiar with DetailRP and experienced in it. I enjoy detailing everything I do and emphasizing further on whatever I am doing ICly. I rarely get bored from this and am always seen attempting to DetailRP with others, making the surroundings feel more alive as opposed to just doing my job with zero interactions.

I’ve already been part of the EMS before and have been a top-performing Doctor meaning that my actions were detailed enough to be seen as outstanding and eye-catching. I say this in a non-narcissistic way as I’ve seen people who are way better than myself at DetailRP but I always try my best to be inspired by others’ actions not bluntly copy them.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
I have a couple of reasons to be applying for the EMS,

Firstly, generally missing the EMS. As someone who has been part of the EMS for almost 4 months, I’ve become attached to it and some of the people there. Although the demotion was my own fault, I regret everything I did and I wish I never did them in the first place. I really hope I can get a second chance to redeem myself after everything I’ve done and show everyone how much I’ve changed to become a better person, and how much my personality has developed. I know I wasn’t the best person in the past but I’ve learned from my mistakes and learned how to respect everyone around me and how to work with others around me, helping them and encouraging them to be better. I feel like the time I was away from the EMS, I developed myself a lot and I hope all the higher-ups give me a second chance at the EMS again.

Secondly, I believe that my current knowledge of the EMS and my regular activity can help me perform well at the EMS. I’m also able to come online almost instantly during emergency times or when I’m desperately needed. This can be very helpful when someone is hurt ICly and is in need of assistance, I can always be available. I’m also able to handle a lot of stress at the Hospital especially when it’s crowded and can handle multiple patients alone if I have to. I always like to involve everyone with me when treating patients and never leave anyone out. In the end, we’re all a team of Hospital Workers and we’re ought to work together not against each other.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the medical role of Nurse, aged 37

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The EMS Psychiatrist role is responsible for taking care of mentally-ill patients. This is done by conducting therapy sessions in which the patient explains their troubles and the psych is ought to figure out the correct and most appropriate way to help them out either by practicing certain activities or prescribing them with certain medications.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director: They are the ones in charge of everything in the Hospitals. They control all roles and ensure everything is right. They are in charge of the payments of all the EMS staff. They run the entirety of the Hospital.

Clinical Manager: They’re second in charge right after the Head Physicians. They do all the work done by the Head Physicians mostly when they’re unavailable or busy. Almost like a Co-Head Physician.

Clinical Lead: They monitor the work being done by each EMS role. So The Nurse Clinical Lead monitors the Nurses’ work and the Doctors Clinical Lead monitors the Doctors’ work and so on…

Doctor Consultant: This position plays the role of a Higher-Up for the Doctor's department. Once you reach this position, you are now qualified enough to train those under you in this department to qualify from a trainee to a fully-trained. This role is also under the supervision of the Doctors' Clinical Lead.

Doctors: They’re in charge of check-ups. They also treat and diagnose patients with illness and diseases. This, along with other procedures like infant delivery or pregnancy tests. They also carry out all types of surgeries in the Hospital, that being either minor, normal, major, or even emergencies. Their training is enough for them to carry out any type of Surgery.

Executive Nurse: Like the Doctor Consultant, this role plays the role of a Nurse Higher-Up. They're in charge of training and testing the Nurse trainees in order to qualify them to become fully-trained nurses. Again, similar to the Doctor Consultant, the Nurses' Clinical Lead is in charge of taking care of this role and making sure everything is in proper order.

Nurses: The nurse's role consists of assisting the doctors in their work, taking care of patients and hospital staff, and also helping in communication between Doctors and Patients. They can administer medication and conduct physical examinations on patients. Their job also involves treating patients with mental health issues. They give them therapy, diagnose them, and prescribe them different medicine for their mental health issues.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Yes, I’m aware of every single one. They are as follows;

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.

Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Hazmat spill.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique?

Ryu Uchiyama is a Japanese male standing at 6’1. He’d have dark, black hair and brown eyes. He’d have white pale skin, an athletic body, and good posture. He usually smells of coconut and dresses formally and neatly. He speaks with a friendly tone and tends to remain calm in all situations. Although not very talkative, he tends to communicate with others on occasion.

[An Image of Ryu would be attached]

upload_2021-1-22_19-40-39.png

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job, Ryu is professional, focused, and hard-working. He aims to always improve himself and is never satisfied with his current form. He always strives to achieve more and rarely celebrates victory. Alongside being professional, he also very much enjoys chatting with fellow Hospital Workers and building chemistry with them. He believes that a good department can’t run with bad chemistry so he always aims to become closer to all the other Hospital Workers.

Off the job, Ryu is friendly, charming, and outgoing. He doesn’t hang out with anyone and usually spends time alone. He likes going on long walks in the park and/or sitting under the descending snow. If not outside, he spends his time playing video games at his apartment. Despite his age, he still very much enjoys video games and is always updated on the latest news on the topic.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Ryu loves all his co-workers equally and doesn’t favor anyone. He looks forward to working with each one of them and getting to know more about everyone’s unique and diverse character. He also pays close attention to higher-ups during work, trying to copy their work in order to improve and reach their level in the future. He aims to remain humble, outgoing, and helpful to all Hospital Workers regardless of his current position.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

[N/A]

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Ryu Uchiyama was born in Kyoto, Japan where he lived with his older brother Kotaro. Later on, his younger brother Satoru was born. The three brothers lived together in a middle-class family with their mother and father. They all went to the same school where they received their basic education. Their family began slowly running into multiple financial issues and their mother and father were no longer able to pay for the school they used to go to in Kyoto. They decided to move to another Japanese city by the name of Karakura. They all lived together in a small apartment in the shopping district and began their life over again.

Kotaro was worried about the family’s financial status. He refused to go to school because he wanted to work to support the family more. He also refused to get help from any of his brothers. He preferred to keep his business a secret. Hinote and Satoru later enrolled in Karakura Highschool where both of them excelled in many different subjects and sports. Ryu’s main focus was Psychiatry and Medical Studies while Satoru studied Law and Criminology. They always used to study together in an apartment they shared and spent a lot of time together.

Later on, the two graduated high-school and applied for College and were accepted almost immediately due to their outstanding performances in High-School. They continued studying the subjects they chose previously but Ryu also began learning Korean as a side hobby next to his main subject. After many long years in college, Ryu joined The EMS’s internship program and began furthering their knowledge of Hospital Work. After finally graduating from College, Ryu applied for the position of Karakura Hospital Nurse and is currently still learning more about Psychiatry and Medical Studies and furthering his knowledge, even more, aiming for greatness and excellence in the position he applied in.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Uchiyama Ryu

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Ryu

Characters Preferred Name:
Ryu

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male