What is your Minecraft username?:
jellyfish4321
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
jrushton71
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
GMT
Describe your activity on the server:
Just earned my 5 years of service trophy. I played everyday and I recently took a break and am now looking to start roleplaying again. I know the rules and am a fast learner. I would love to have this opportunity has I applied a couple years ago.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
no
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am aware that inactivity will get me demoted. I have a lot of time on my hands and will be active most days if not everyday.
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12
Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
Strays

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I have dedicated a lot of time to the server and would like to experience what it would be like to become a shopkeeper. I have applied years ago and it would fulfill my dream to play a part in the servers shop industry. I have watched how the shops/restaurants have progressed it would be an honor to work in one/own and learn new skills within the game. I am kind hearted and want to bring positivity to the server within my restaurant.
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I plan to make it the most active shop on the server with appropriate opening and closing times. I will make the exterior and interior aesthetically pleasing to attract customers. Within the shop I will employ trusted and hardworking ( most active players)staff. It will serve 5 star meals to ensure the customers are happy and will come back at a reasonable price so everyone can have a taste of the unique food which will be sold.
What will you sell in your shop?:
I plan to sell the most finest dishes on the server which will be sold with appropriate prices so the customers can be happy and full.​
How many employees do you plan to have?:
I will start off with around 10-15 who are active and will support the shop/restaurant and will consider maybe employing more as my business grows and will need appropriate staff to manage and run effectively.​
Do you have any questions?:

I have previously viewed others applications and was wondering if the amount of writing as well as the company logo is beneficial to getting accepted?
If I get denied I would love to know where I could improve on so next time I try apply I can be better on the areas I need to improve.
_
Overall, It would be an honor to be accepted and I am thankful for you taking your time to read and consider this application.

Users who are viewing this thread