mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jewelry Shop application

IGN: iMagicalDreams

Discord: iMagicalDreams#1000
Describe your activity on the server: 5-10 hours online on the server.

Previous applications:
This is my first application

Previous warns/kicks/bans: 0

Shop wanted: I want the shop next to appartment Etrance F2. There are 2 next to eachother but they have both no owners etc.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
Because i like to play on the server. And its always nice to be on the server but i know how it feels to always buy the same. Ive been online for a while and there are not a lot of stores open (when im online) And when i ask people then there saying that shops are not open that much. The most people wanna trade or sell stuff on the streets and almost all the time you get scammed. And i want to sell items with good quality. There are a lot of stores but they are inactive in my opinion. My shop will be 100% kindness and there will always be someone online to help people out with things they wanna buy. I wanna let people shine with there (ex: Diamond Ring, Silver watches).

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I'm planning to have a Jewelry Store with diamond rings, watches, Bracelets etc. And i think because im so much online at the server i think that the shop is gonna work pretty well.

Opening and closing times:
Opening at: 16:00 (CET)
Closing at: 24:00 (CET)
Note: If im on holiday or something else then the Times will be changed depends on the situation.

Motto: Be the queen/king of jewels

How will your shop be unique?:
It will be open everyday. We will have sales of course. and on holidays some holidays special items. We will have special events (ex:when the shop is public 1 year etc).

Staff payment: 15.000 yen for 2 hours work

How many employees are you planning to have?: 3

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: N/A

Note: The name doesnt matter, But i want something with jewelry in it.

Thanks for reading my application

Enjoy your day!

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------
Thank you for applying!

• After reviewing your application, I have decided to deny this.
  • You've been inactive from the server for a while

Users who are viewing this thread