mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jiho Senova | SillySilus

SillySilus

Level 8
[!] Jiho Senova - Chronicle [!]

-2024-02-12_05.31.32.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[!] Personal Details [!]

- Name -

"Names Jiho Senova... Thas' all ya need to know."

- Nicknames -

"I go by a few names... Here's just a FEW of em"

[Umbra - ZEROS Alias] - "Eh? What does Umbra mean? Its Greek for the term 'Shadow', saw it on the internet, thought it was pretty epic."

[JiHoe - Sayuri Tanimoto] - "Fuck you Sayuri- I cant believe this actual shit nickname stuck. You dumb bitc- WAIT... FUCK!? DONT TELL ATSU I SAID THAT! HE'D KILL ME!"

[***** Boy - Yuta Inoue] - "Hm.. I respect it, its fair. I do drive a *****."

"These are just a small collective of the names I've been given."

- Relationships -

"Yeah. There's a woman. She's a hot Latina-Korean badass. So back tha' fuck off no life, good for nothing- My bad..."

2btbqe4l.png
- Valentine 2024

- Personality -

"Uhhm... How I'm not got at expressing myself- So i wrote about it, i know- Its weird of me, write my whole life down in a book. Well. Here, just read."

[!] Personality - Journal Log #14 [!]

"11th December 2023, Its been a whole week since I moved here, to Karakura. Samara was nothing like here... Well- That's not why I'm writing right now, enough of my old hometown, let talk about me. I'm told I'm a lot to handle, Impulsive, straight-forward, blunt... A lot of other things too, some nice, some not. I've conjured a temper ever since.. Egh- I'm sorry, I'm trying not to get off track. Anyway, my personality, yes. Things I can say about myself are, I'm straight forward as I said, if I have issues, I'll express them. That's all you really need to know."

- Appearance -

[!]
He'd say nothing, instead, there would be a description of Jiho Senova, dating back from Samara, Russia Police Department's records and Descriptions [!]

"Jiho Senova. The Russian-Korean Male stood at a staggering 6'3. His blonde-yet ginger tinted curly-ish hair traversing his hair, fluffy and soft. Clearly a well-hygienic young man, although, don't let his modern cleansing appearance misdirect you. His attire was usually quite a ragged style to say the least, yet fashionable. As he would nearly always wear something stylish which set him out there compared to the rest; unique. However, still, his approachable look was truly fooling, as he had had the behaviour of a delinquent, his looks totally blank compared to his Bosozoku-themed Attitude"

2024-02-14_12.51.43.png

- Hobbies -

"Hmm.. I enjoy something truly entertaining, yet I cannot state. What I can say though, its thrilling, a real adrenaline-provider- Although I do enjoy basketball"

- Background -
"I. I don't like speaking about my past... If you really want to know, ask me, its not something I plan sharing so openly"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"2023-11-25_16.05.32.png

[!] Social Status - People I know [!]

Friendly - Green
Respectable - Amber
Fuck You - Red

Aaron G. Smith
"Aaron. He's kind, a bit too kind for my liking. Although I guess that's what sets him out from the others, he's different. He isn't an asshole. He's been there for me for a while now, definitely consider him a close friend of mine. To be honest, we became friends pretty quick when we met, definitely a guy I appreciate a lot. Like... A lot. Mhm, that's right. Id take a bullet for this guy."

Natsumi Uemara
"Too much awesome things to say, wouldn't fit on here."

Kazane Shirogane

"Kazane Shirogane... She's a loose cannon definitely, but she knows how to handle herself, and I respect that. Sure, she's got a short temper but she backs it up, she aint no poser. She's the real deal, and someone I consider a friend, backing her up any time of the day."

Asus Heidenhain

"Eh, he's strange, does and says things I personally would not, but throughout that, he's a good guy. Well, to me at least. I hang out with him quite frequently, probably more than most to be honest, but dude- you gotta stop callin ya girl "Baby" and "Princess"... Its cringe as fuck- But for sure brotha, id take a bullet for you."

Taku Kase

"The profound and most superior out of Karakura ZEROS. Something I am apart of, and I'm honoured too. I haven't spoke to the guy 1 on 1 much, but i gotta say, fuck is he scary- Id hate for anyone to be his bad side. However, nowadays I'm more inspired by him and has turned out to be someone that I look up to in the Delinquent world. BANZAI ZEROS!"

Atsushi Tanimoto

"Hm, there's not much to say about him, he's definitely an odd one, highly unpredictable, but I do respect him. He's proven time and time again, even though he can be a jackass, he's worth knowing and being friends with... If we are friends? I really dunno, fuck he confuses me."

Sayuri Tanimoto

"Much like her brother in this department, I haven't spoken to her much 1 on 1, same as Kase, but she is a good friend. Someone I know I can call and she will have my back, or at least I'd hope so? Now that I think about it? I really don't know much about her to be honest... Eh well!"

Keiko Kazamatsuri

"She's crazy, much like Kazane there, both of them have majorly explosive personalities, but Keiko seems to be a bit more rounded in thoughts, she knows what she is doing, some one worth being friends with in the long run. Sure, I think were friends- Although I seem to piss her off a lot. My bad!"

Naoya Nakajima

"I barely speak to you 1 on 1, like many of the other ZEROS, but, I've seen you in action. Your a fierce fighter, someone I can respect. I could go as far to even say I look up to you in a way."

Goto Ta****wa

"Your definitely a respectable guy, I don't know much about him overall, but from what I seen, he's at least reliable, from what I've seen at least- Definitely a good addition to both the ZEROS and being my friend."

Kazane Sasaki

"Your probably one of the people I'm more out of the awareness of, I don't speak to you often and I don't really know who you are... You seem trustworthy though... So I'll take it."

Alexis A. Vasić

"I despise you, but I don't hate you. She tends to get on my nerves, a lot. Although, I've fought beside her a few times... I think? Eh whatever, your chill as long as you stop pointing that dumb fucking water gun at me bitch!"

Marianna A. Venanzi

"I hate you with all my guts. I thought we were friends, turns out she just wanted to make my life miserable, left my heart broken, changed me to be honest. Probably for the better. Come near me, and ill break more than your nose... Well- Nothing to serious, I am a delinquent, unlike you. Criminal Scumbag."

Ichika Shizumi

"Your annoying, not as annoying as Akyra, or Sosa, or Yasui. But your fucking annoying. Any of you come near me, an' its on sight, straight to the dumpster ya go; except Akyra, I refuse to fight a criminal posing to be a delinquent."

Akyra S. Santos

"Boring motherfucker, your existence is irritating enough, don't come near me and ruin my peaceful day with your bitch ass stench. Come near me and Ill walk off... Your just not even fun too fight no more."

Yasui Kasumi

"There is somebody I hate more than you, but don't forget your place in the world. Beneath ZEROS! Fuck you."

Sosa Venanzi

"Even try and come near me and its on sight mf, I'm rearranging yer teeth with a fucking spoon if I have too."

[!] Jiho Senova's NEW appearance[!]

"I'm so sick of this Donald Trump shit- I ainno Donald lookin ahh bitch..."

[!] Jiho decided enough was enough. Its time to put this Donald Trump joke to rest, and his old look with it. He left Karakura for 2 whole days, in order to change the traumatic appearance he was criticised for, and boy. When he returned, he looked quite different. Yet still slightly Ginger, guess we he's never getting rid of that curse eh. [!]

"Eh.. This is better. FUCK- YER HEAR THAT? I aint bein called Donald Trump no more. Lets fuckin go!"

2024-03-10_13.41.05.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread