mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jihyuns'Police application

(thank you for taking you the time to read it, I whish you a good rest day ore evening)
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): mcdonaldscheeese

Previous bans:
No

Describe your activity on the server:
Everyday for 3-5 hours

Which timezone are you in?
Cet

Do you have Discord? Yes
ジヒョン#0676

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:yes

List your current and past applications:
(accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.38626/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is that Iam really thankful for the work of the Kpd, and that all of them trying to make Karakura a better and safer place.Iwere always thinking about to apply to because,I want to help that Karakura has less crime and the residents feel safe as well as me and my character are very helpful. Wherever I can only help I would be ready for even if I will spend all the time i am on the server behind desk. Defying it would help many and I would take care of the well being of the other inhabitants. In real life I also find it very interesting what everything does for work the police and that on srp something It is also possible. I would bring any help to the team and always be helpful.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes I understand

What are the Police ranks?
I wrote down her all the ranks from Cadet to the highest rank and describe them (if I got something wrong please correct me so Ican do better in future)

Cadet: it's the first rank from srp Kpd and they just sitting like infront of the desk, doing there training but after they ready to pass the cadet test(after they passed the text suggest full they can become a patrol / police officer. Yes before they become a patrol /police officer they are still important in for force because every part in the force is there to stop the criminals.

Patrol / Police Officer:

After you passed the cadet test they are able to patrol alone, but it would be better if they going for patrol whit a higher rank. Because they can also see some people who are gangroleplaying, and it would be better to have a partner byureside.Even when patrol/police officers aren't the Highes rank they can search them and if they found something illegal they can also arrest them. I know that they are always people who gonna take this oocly but if they gonna take something oocly and disrespectfull, iam gonna act normal and respond whit respect and just tell them please don't take it oocly.

Corporal: They are the people doing the example from a officer. A other thing what they do is to train cadets for the theory(informations about everything they need to know) and physical. Corporals are also secure the Kpd. They need to know after the training how to protect and safe while they trying to survive.

Sergeant: it's kinda the same like Corporal, just higher-ups.these are the people who gonna choose if they are good enough to be a detective ore if they still gonna be in the normal Kpd. This Rank is gonna be the next who are being Lieutenant.

Lieutenant:

When they ranked up to a Lieutenant after sergeant they got a glock17. The clock17 is dangerous and looks danger for the citizens. The lieutenants are the people who inform the commissioner and Capitan.They also report any problems to the force ore making suggestions.The lieutenants only use the clock17 if they really have to like in extrem situations. When you got this role you need to be respect and don't Exploiting trust.

Police Captain:

they are the people who are decide which rank is getting a certain rank ore if a Detective rank is going down. When a new member is coming in the force they give them a new position/rank. But they also gonna manage it if a police/detective ore a other rank Need a break or are no longer there for a while. When someone apply for a cardet role they takes care about the votes. Police commissioners can choose to promote ore demote someone ore giving orders

Police Commissioner: When someone apply for a cardet role they takes care about the votes. Police commissioners can choose to promote ore demote someone ore giving orders. They are just acting corret and checking everything more than one time because they doing a important work. It's the highes officer rank from the police officers.

(now all the detective ranks)

the detective division: (andere Seite)

Detective Constable:

Detective constable is the first rank from all the detective is from the experience like the cadets. They are new in the Detective compartment they Will have a similar training as the cadets.learning the basics ect. When the trainers think that they are Ready after some training, they gonna test them if they are Ready to become a Detective constable and if they suggest it good they move up

Detective Sergeant:

: when they finally finished the test, the constables are being a sergeant. The detective Sergnants can assist some detectives whit training constables

Detective Chief-Inspector:

: it's like the lieutenant rank. They help detective constables whit training for the tests. Similar to the sergeant.they also doing the duties from a higher rank

Detective Superintendent:
so this rank is kinda the same like a head Lieutenant because they got the same ranking spots.
They are like the comisoners from all the Detective ranks.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Not only in srp I know that the tasks of the police are a lot of things like: house-through when necessary to take care of missing items, ore missing people's, if one has been attacked, and this person the perpetrator describes that the police then also keep an eye open. What I also get is that they tell people with masks that they should stand with their heads to the wall and then do a search, the person could have weapons with them and danger. Another officer is looking that no citizen is coming to near and if so he says : back up:.. Also they are looking if all students are in school and if they see someone sitting ore standing on the road they are telling them to Walking back on the sidewalk. They patrolling around the city to make sure everything is okey and safe.
The Kpd have sometimes ( I saw that one day) that they had swim training ore How to handle the boat properly with another colleague they were in a boat for two. I also believe that they have practiced certain situations and recreated them. What else I know from reading that if an officer warns you several times or you are so disrespectful that you have to pay penalty I think that was 10 thousand yen. Also I know that from real-life and some situation I saw bymyself in srp that they have to do responding to emergency calls, writing citations, delivering warrants, arresting violators and submitting incident reports in a timely manner.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
They are Important to Schoolrp, because whitout The Kpd there would be much more criminally than now whit the police,they are the safety of Karakura, helping the citizens, and not just trying to keep the criminals under control,they are also beeing friendly,helpful, kind and respectful To everyone.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes anytime

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes and iwould stay loyal

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes I understand this and iwould like to learn things I didn't know about the Kpd whit the training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes and iwould never take situations ore training OOCLY

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

after she were done whit her 4years of training where she got her Major(s) in: criminal justice, social sciences

And her
Minor in : Criminology
She got 5 years working experience in Korea

Her Academic Degree was : GED
And the Year of Graduation: 2014

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?

Appearance: She has short brunette hair, brown eyes, and soft skin. She never wears makeup and always wearing her hair up. she is 5"9 tall.

Personality: Jihyun’s personality is friendly, she cares very much for other people. She isn't the kind of person to raise her voice immediately, she tries to diffuse situations in a calm manner at first, but isn't afraid to raise her voice if she must. In her free time, she likes to go jogging, so she always stays fit. And at the weekings she's reading crime books because she loves to learn new things

What they're like on and off the job?

She really like about the job That the residents are at the forefront and take care of their safety, they trying to stop the crime To enable others and themselves to live a safe life ore if someone stole something from a other person that they are ready to help them, in some extrem situations they are risk there own life for a other. For a example when someone gets kidnapped and someone Has alermized them,they going to the crime scene. The police don't know if they got any weapons, that's what I love about the job they doing all for the Civil safety. She don't have anything bad to say about the job because they are humans too and would never do something What inhabitant could damage.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Her future plans are to get the police job, marry her fiancé and life peacefully whit her and their son. She also want to keep Karakura safe and stop this criminals because the people who live her wants also a peaceful life and don't wanna live whit everytime to get robbed. When she and her fiancé are over 60 they want a small house on the countryside, a big garden and some cats.So they can say they did a great job.

BACKSTORY

Bae Jihyun was born in Busan, S.Korea, Deokcheon 1 dong. She’d lived in a small Hanok (a traditional Korean house). She had a very close relationship with her father, who was a police officer because he has served the police service for generations like other family members and it is something like family tradition because of her grandpa.

She had a very good life especially very safe and because crime is very high that's why she were always scared of the criminals in Korea but she'd always know that she is safe because of the police. That's why she applied after she were done whit her 4years of training and 2 years working experience in Korea she wanted to make everyone feel safe, not just in Korea because her aunt lived in Japan she'd moved to Japan because she heard about a free position there.she had to apply. Because of her childhood she would never raise her voice if she really had to, because her dad (who also were a officer) told her to be always kind and friendly to others.

Because of all the criminals in Korea she were scared but she'd always know that she is safe because of the police that's why she applied in Korea after she were done whit her 4years of training and 2 years working experience in Korea she wanted to make everyone feel safe, not just in Korea because her aunt lived in Japan she'd moved to Japan because she heard about a free position there.she had to apply. Because of her childhood she would never raise her voice if she really had to, because her dad (who also were a officer) told her to be always kind and friendly to others

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Bae Jihyun

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Jihyun

Preferred Name: Bae

IC Phone number: It’s 498226215

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Engaded

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4