dhrdjim
Rich
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:
jimmier

How old are you?:
16 years of age

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have been banned twice, one was a false ban and the other was a ban for toxicity which I will ensure to not repeat.

What Country are you from?:
Egypt

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
jimmy.#5830

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am active on the server almost every day from 4-5 hours and I'm active on the forums all the time.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
About 10 months now.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
[ Character Authorisation Applications ]

- Age 18 request [ACCEPTED]
- Age 18 request #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #3 [ACCEPTED]
- German Language [ACCEPTED]
- German Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Korean Language #1 [DENIED]
- Korean Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Albanian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Car Request [ACCEPTED]
- Item Request [ACCEPTED]

[ City-Related Applications ]
(Non-School-Related)

- Police Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Police Application #2 [DENIED]
- Police Application #3 [DENIED]
- Police Application #4 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- EMS Application #2 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #3 [DENIED]
- BMD Application [DENIED]

(School-Related)

- College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
- D.T Teacher Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Librarian Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
- Receptionist Application [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #2 [ACCEPTED] via DMs
- Club Application [ACCEPTED]

[ Community Team Applications]

- Lore-Team Application #1 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #2 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #3 [DENIED]
- Event-Team Application #1 [DENIED]

[ Miscellaneous Applications ]

- Ban Appeal #1 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #2 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #3 [ACCEPTED]
- Ban Appeal #4 [ACCEPTED] via DMs

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
jeemay - Grade 12 Football Team Member
jeemay2 - Adult
jimmier - Adult

TRIVIA

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I have formerly been a College Professor back in July and I have enjoyed the experience a lot and I would like to retry this position once considering that the last time I've been Professor was in July and I'd like to see all the new updates and changes done to the faction. I've also now had much brighter ideas for classes and would like to try them out and provide enjoyable and interesting classes for students especially with the fact that I'm much more experienced in the server now and able to produce much better RP.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I believe I'm quite experienced in roleplay with almost 1 year of roleplaying on SRP. I have been able to obtain a lot of roles within the server and even obtain them multiple times and I'd say I'm quite familiar with how to SeriousRP, how to DetailRP, and how to generally roleplay as a Professor/Teacher properly. I've also been roleplaying BEFORE I joined SRP in other communities which I'm no longer part of.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs consists of the Professor taking a screenshot when the Class begins and when it ends to prove that they had held a class and also give a brief explanation of what they had taught in that class. Class log screenshots must be taken inside the class or where you were hosting the class and inside school grounds to be valid.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

• No speaking in Class without raising your hand.
• No phones in class, all attention must be on the Professor.
• Appropriate language must be used in Class.
• No getting out of your place without permission
• Absolutely no fighting or property vandalism inside the class.
• Respect the Professor at all times and do not cause unnecessary trouble.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
As previously mentioned, I've been part of the SRP community for almost a year now. I've pretty much experienced almost all roles on the server and have a very good understanding of how to RP properly, whether SeriousRP, DetailRP, or generally ProperRP. I believe I'm quite experienced to take this role considering I have had it before and I've excelled in it before and that I've excelled in other roles too by properly RPing and following the rules. Outside of SRP, I've RPed in other communities too which mostly have sadly shut down but I've always been a big fan of RP servers and SRP is no exception to that.

COLLEGE-PROFESSOR KNOWLEDGE

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
Each month, College Professors are tasked to complete 15 full classes in order to receive their normal paycheck of 450,000 yen. Professors are allowed to go over this and can do an additional 10 classes to round up their paycheck to 500,000 yen. However, failure to complete the minimum (i.e. 15 classes) will result in receiving no paycheck and possibly facing further punishments.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Kenichi Akoiyara is a 6'4 Japanese male with white pale skin and bright brown hair. He'd have great posture and body physique. He'd speak in a deep, calming voice tone and would be rather friendly and welcoming. He'd be nice, charming and humble to all his student ensuring to treat each one equally and ensuring each one leaves his classroom with a smile and look forward to his coming classes. Kenichi would look forward to meeting all his new colleagues and co-workers at the Karakura College and is excited to work with each one and get to know all their different and diverse characters. Kenichi is ready to meet all his new lovely students and befriend all of them, in order to help better their communication and form better chemistry to make his classes go by way easier and be more enjoyable in general.

SCENARIOS

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
I'd begin by dragging the group aside, asking each one of them to stop yelling politely to not disturb the hardworking students in there. I'd also remind them of the consequences of their actions. If they fail to comply, I'd give them one last warning and if they still fail to comply, I'd give each one of them, detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I'd politely ask the student to stop misbehaving in class and actually listening. I'd also point out how he's disturbing the whole class and remind him of the consequences of his inappropriate behavior. If they fail to comply, I'd warn them one last time and if they still don't behave, I'd kick them out of the class, giving them detention.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me would enter the Classroom, setting his laptop bag on the table before sliding the zippers open and taking out the laptop. He'd place it onto the table, pulling the screen up to turn the laptop ON.

/me would look over at the end of the class, spotting the student with their raised hand before calling out their name, permitting them to speak and answer the question.

/me would take out a whiteboard marker, taking off the lid, and drawing a mountain resembling Mount Olympus before beginning to explain what Mount Olympus is and what role it plays in the Greek Mythology

/me would grab a handful of tests from the shelf, before going around the classroom and neatly placing a test in front of each student. He'd then make his way back to his desk and sitting down; "30 minutes to finish the test everyone. Get to work."

/me would take over some paper to the big printer in his class, placing them in the printing slot of the printer and clicking a couple of buttons. The machine would begin to print out multiple copies of said papers. Kenichi would pick them up before organizing them and placing them on his desk

BACKSTORY

Kenichi Akoiyara was born in Tokyo, Japan with his older sister and brothers; Airi, Suzu, and Zenkou. Kenichi and his siblings lived together with their parents in Tokyo where both went to a school there to receive their basic education. All excelled at Primary School and Middle School. Kenichi was very outgoing at school and made a bunch of friends. He later got into Highschool where he also excelled but started to show interest in certain subjects, especially History. Kenichi fell in love with the amazing Greek Mythology where he really wanted to study it abroad. After graduating from College, Kenichi packed his bags, said his farewells to his family, and traveled to Athens, Greece.

In Greece, Kenichi settled in a small apartment in Athens and began to take a lot of courses to help him learn the Greek Language. Kenichi started getting the hang of it and started to take private lessons to speak it fluently too. Later on, he applied to join a big University in Greece where he began to study History and Greek Mythology. A couple of years later, Kenichi graduated with a degree in History and Greek Mythology! A Masters' Degree. Kenichi is now a master at both subjects and still continues to read books about these subjects to further improve his knowledge.

Back in Japan, the Aokiyara family had moved to Karakura! A small city by the coast where Airi calls up Kenichi and asks him to come back and reunite with the family. Feeling homesick, Kenichi agrees. He packs his bags and flies back to Japan, Karakura. The family welcomes Kenichi where he settles in with all the members and they begin to start making a living for themselves within the city. Kenichi decides to use his two degrees to their best usage and applies for the position of College Professor at the Karakura College. Other Akoiyara family members also begin applying for other jobs and positions. . .

IC INFORMATION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kenichi Akoiyara

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
N/A

Preferred Name:
Kenichi

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status: