dhrdjim
Rich
upload_2020-8-4_7-20-3.jpeg
══════════════════════════════

IGN:
shadyjimmy

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:
jimmyy#5830

What is your timezone/What country are you from?: Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:
My Timezone is GMT +2, I'm from Egypt. I have a microphone and I'm able to speak VIA discord.

Do you recognize you could be removed from community team?
I fully acknowledge and understand this.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.
Things like Real Life responsibilities may interrupt my path in developing within the Lore-Team but I try my best to remain an organized person and make time for everything I do. The Lore-Team will definitely fall under the category of "Important" things in my life. I will try my best to make and dedicate time to writing lore as I have a creative mindset that I want to write lore with.

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I see myself as a very dedicated and hardworking person to everything I love and adore. I have a strong fetish for writing and brainstorming ideas with other people. I think that being around a team helps boost my self-confidence and make me more creative with my writing and make me produce something special. This doesn't mean I am not as efficient when I am alone. I spend most my time writing alone. I have always been interested about Lore and Stories, I read a lot about video game lore and invest a lot of time in breaking it down. It is truly my passion and the one thing I love. My English is not the strongest but I'm over-average in speaking but I'm much better in writing. I think I can produce something special for everyone to enjoy!

What makes you passionate about writing?:
I love writing because it really helps ideas flow through my mind. I see myself as an introverted person at times and I spend a lot of time writing in front of my laptop screen and Writing has really helped me become more extroverted and confident and really boost my self-confidence. I also see writing as talking to a close person I love or a friend who listens to my dumb, crazy ideas. Writing helps me escape a lot of real life problems, like Anxiety and Depression. It makes me feel less alone and since I have tons of free-time, I tend to produce special things when writing.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
There isn't really an relevant experience to talk about but I am currently writing lore for my family which is still a work-in-progress and I have produced ideas that were adored by the members of the family. I have also briefly wrote lore for a nation simulation roleplay server so you can count that too, other than that, none.

What is lore to you?:
Lore really makes up a big part of my mind. I think about lore all the time and how I can make different ideas and stories connect together to produce something that deems interesting and creative. I have always been fascinated with lore especially that of fantasy videogames like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Fallout 4 or even horror games like Five Night's at Freddy's. Even games like Minecraft which seem like they have no lore or backstory to them, I can come up with ideas and connect them together to produce a fairly understandable story that'd make sense. What makes Lore special to me is how perfectly it connects everything together to make one perfect story. It's truly fascinating to write lore. My love and affection to writing and lore is never ending.

WRITING PROMPTS

Write a 200-400 word story for a day in the world of Karakura

The sun shining and the birds chirping. It’s a new day in Karakura. Everyone is waking up from their slumber having their breakfasts, getting dressed. High school students and College students are taking the subway or walking to school. Everyone is chatting on their way to school. In a small apartment with the number “106” carved on the door, wakes up a College Professor by the name of Julian. He leans over to turn over his bed-side table to snooze the alarm on his phone. He rubs his eyes hardly, yawning loudly and getting out of bed. He brushes his teeth, takes a shower and prepares breakfast for himself. He looks out of the apartment window to see all the students heading to school. He wears his favorite gray and black suit and his favorite black tie. He grabs his expensive golden watch and wears it around his left-wrist. He puts on his fancy cologne and his shiny shoes. He grabs his suitcase filled to the brim with paper from the counter and exits his apartment, closing the door behind him. He runs into some students in the elevator. “Hi Professor Brandt!” said one of the students. “Hey there, nice day today, huh?” Julian replied. “YES! I can’t wait to meet all my friends!” “Well, take care and be careful.” Julian exclaimed. “Alright! Bye bye teach!” Julian doesn’t have a car so he usually takes the subway to school. He buys his metro ticket and heads of the school where he spots some College Professor at the gates.

Julian approaches the professors and shakes each Professor’s hand. He smiles at each one and his cologne scent filled the air wherever he walked. With his suitcase held in his left hand, Julian walks to a nearby vending machine and buys some snacks that he usually hands out to students in his class. He also buys a bottle of water to stay hydrated in the hot weather of Karakura. He passes more students and he says Good Morning to each one with a bright smile on his face. Julian makes his way to his classroom at the top floor. He reaches for the keys in his pocket and unlocks the door. He closes the door behind him and lays his suitcase on the teacher’s desk and takes out some papers and arranges them accordingly preparing for his class. He also pins up some photos related to his Mythology class. He glanced at his watch and opens the class door wide open. The bell rings and the period starts. Julian announces his class in the College Intercom and students start filling the class gradually. He welcomes each student with a smile and treat as they walked in the class. Julian shuts the door behind him after entering the class.

With a smile on his face, he starts teaching his Mythology class whilst making sure the class remained properly behaved. Julian’s character is strong and feared and he makes a good role model for his students. The bell rings again and the period is over. He dismisses the class and all the students start walking out, each one waving happily at Julian after a very enjoyable class. Julian collects his paperwork and puts it back in the suitcase, exits the class and shuts the door behind him. He says goodbye to all his students and fellow professors and heads back home. Julian has shown great dedication in his work and a great figure when socializing with others. He loves his job and plans to remain very dedicated to whatever he loves and adores to do.

Write about your favorite physical aspect of Karakura (things like classrooms/gardens etc.) Why? What makes it special?

Julian adores the city he lives in. He loves every aspect of it. He thinks that the choice of moving to Karakura from Berlin was one he is very proud of. Julian is a very curious character and he is interested in a lot of Karakura’s aspects. He has been to most places in the city and he really can’t decide a favorite out of all the amazing sites and places around the city. Since he spends a lot of time working in school, he really loves his classroom. It has been his for a while now and he thinks it fits him perfectly. He has made the classroom a bit of like a miniature home of his. The closet has all his paperwork and quiz grades. He has special places where he places his chalk on his chalkboard. He also has a couple of documents lying on a nearby shelf. He sees the classroom as his second home.

Another place Julian admires is the bowling alley. He has gone there twice and he’s had the time of his life. He went bowling with a couple of relatives and family members and had a blast. He was quite disappointed by the lack of alcohol but that didn’t stop him from enjoying time at the bowling alley. He is quite good at bowling and he managed to beat a lot of his family members easily. He also talked to one of the bowling alley owners and they’ve developed their relationship to the point of them being good friends.

Julian also likes walks on the beach. Julian is a bit of a bookworm and he has a lot of books about Greek Mythology which he teaches in college. He likes taking a book or two and read them by the beach. The sound of the tides in the sea is music to his ears. They’re one of the reasons he loves the beach very much. He also plays a bit of volleyball with the locals but he isn’t very good at it. He enjoys swims at the beach occasionally but he is no Michael Philips so he doesn’t do that very often. Karakura really holds a special place in Julian’s heart and it fascinates him every day. It’s truly a place that he’ll never get tired of. His love and affection to Karakura is one that is very hard to describe due to how endless it is.

(I have written these stories from the perspective of my character Julian)

Thank you for reading! Even if this application doesn't get accepted, I had a blast writing these stories and I hope you enjoyed them too :D

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Last edited:

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
I have decided to add another story to the already existing ones to hopefully, further prove my abilities and my chances of getting accepted.

The following story is written from the perspective of a KPD Officer (NON-EXISTING ICLY)

"It feels like another crime-filled day in Karakura. All I see is kids going to school. Who knows who might be lurking around all these alleyways planning for god knows what. The things I experience in this city every day are getting worse and worse. I can't wrap my head around how some people are capable of doing such gruesome actions, it disgusts me. Nevertheless, I work here for a reason and I must serve and protect.". Sounds like something this officer would say every morning or night when his shift starts. In the end, the city relies on these people to protect them. They must do their best and never fail us. The officer checks his utility belt for all his necessary components. Taser? Check. Handcuffs? Check. Baton? Check. He goes through the full list making sure he isn't missing anything. "Good morning Officer. You look like you are ready for some investigation. We have a lot of work ahead of us so move it.".

The officer complies. With his shining badge and neat attire, he sits down to review the latest cases brought to the table. He really isn't looking forward to seeing what these savage human beings have done this time. The number of folders on his desk are absurd. It should be a fun run catching all of these bad guys. It's what he loves after all, or that's what he believes at least. The sounds of phones ringing, cops talking and inmates yelling are just eating him up inside. He feels like he's in an asylum with all this noise. He feels a bit nauseous so he runs to the bathroom where he throws up. "Are you okay in there? What the hell did you eat? Don't tell me it was those disgusting noodles we got last night. I told you not to eat those.". The officer shook his head in denial. He looked him in the eyes with a menacing look as he made his way back to his office. He slammed the door shut behind him as he continued work on all the reports.

It looks like he's almost done. Suddenly, he hears the sounds of cops rushing through the building. He looks out of his office in confusion as he sees as Cadet rush to the CCTV room providing others with information. He sees a Lieutenant and another investigator rush to their police cars. A Sergeant follows behind as he signals the investigator (our main character) to follow him. "What the hell is happening here?" he questioned in confusion. "There's no time to explain, we have a killer on the loose!". They quickly got into their police cars and drove off. Police Sirens wailing around the city. He can hear other cops on the police radio.

With his Glock-17 holstered in gun holster, he further questions the Sergeant about this culprit they are after. She replies with a pretty vague description of the culprit. He seems to be charged with First Degree Murder, Assault and Possession of Illegal Weaponry. Rough stuff, looks like we have a killer on the loose. He rubs his eyes in exhausted manner. The police cars fly by as another car is spotted. It looks like that's our guy. It's a rough chase through the city, the driver seems to be driving in a very reckless manner. The officers are trying their best to corner this guy but they aren't being successful in any way. After a bit of chasing, the culprit makes a sudden U-Turn and the cop tries to do the same but something goes wrong with the car and the car just couldn't handle the extreme sharp turn and it rolled over.

The car started sliding across the road, the windshield seems to be all shattered. Then, a door is kicked open, then another. The Investigator comes out of the vehicle with pieces of glass embedded into his skin. He's heavily bleeding from his rib. On the other side, our sergeant seems like she broke her nose and leg. It also looks like she has a bit of glass in her too. One of the citizens notices this and rushes to call the EMS. An ambulance arrives as the two officers are carried into the back. The Sergeant falls unconscious, but the investigator doesn't. He seems to be holding on strong. One of the doctors in the back has his wounds all covered to stop the bleeding. He closes his eyes as they finally arrive to the Hospital. Both officers are rushed into emergency services. The Investigator will be getting a surgery in his chest to close up that wound and the Sergeant will be getting a cast for her leg and treatment for her nose. They are both visited by the other fellow officers at the EMS.

Our hero wakes up looking at all his co-workers. They all look down at him smiling. The Sergeant is finally conscious. "Did you catch him?" he'd ask in a weak voice. They all nod in approval. "You two can rest now, you have shown great courage and bravery during this mission. We thank you for such brave actions and these actions will be taken into consideration for your next promotion.". He'd smile as he closed his eyes again. "I guess this day wasn't my normal average day catching all those disgusting human beings. I got myself into a car accident but in the end I did what I'm supposed to do. This job is my passion but it can be really rough sometimes especially with driving like that, but nevertheless I work hard to protect this city and I hope I've done my part."

-----------------------
I hope you enjoyed my third story. Again, the only point in writing this is to further prove my capabilities and increase my chances of getting accepted, hopefully. I hope this doesn't decrease my chances though, and I hope it wasn't too much. I just love writing so much and I felt very motivated to write today so I wanted to write here in the application!

Last edited:

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
Denied
- Although the third prompt was appreciated and the effort within your application was clear, as a team we've come to the decision to deny you. For future applications, using the word "fetish" might not be a good idea.

Additional note: Sorry for the long wait, thank you for being patient.​

Users who are viewing this thread