retrojimmy

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

School Librarian

How often do you log onto the server?:

I log online daily for around 6-7 hours

Do you have discord?

I do, JIMMY#5830

Do you have a microphone?

I do and in perfect condition and working order.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

(shadyjimmy MAIN) None.

(retrojimmy ALT) Once, For Bypassing. It wasn't me, however. The account was hacked by a banned player, which led to it being banned. Understandable. Apologies for the inconvenience

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

I can 100% ensure that. I tend to have a lot of free-time when roleplaying on SRP and I often get quite bored and mundane and therefore, I would like to invest that time into a role such as the School Librarian. I'm fully dedicated and looking forward to this role.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:

I acknowledge this fully. I may be fired for several reasons, like inactivity, carelessness or irresponsibility.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

The School Librarian role is a vital one between all the other roles in Karakura Highschool. They must ensure that all books are in proper order, proper shape, and state. Students rely heavily on books in order to further expand their knowledge in the field they have chosen. The School Librarian must provide any books asked by the students, or even teachers to help them out in their classes. The Librarian must also keep the Library tidy, clean and well-ordered. They must make sure all books are on the appropriate shelves and also ensure all books are available and none are lost. Not to mention, Librarians must follow the strict rules of the Library as well as make sure everyone present in the library is following them as well. Some of these rules are: Keeping quiet in the library, no eating or drinking in the library. Stay well-mannered inside the library, inquire if you need help and return books to their appropriate shelves. Any damage to the books or vandalism of school property inside the library will not go unnoticed but punished.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I have been a college-professor for around one month and I have had a lot of experience with different students and what's the best way to deal with each one. I know how to handle stress well and deal with tough situations with students. I believe that with my current knowledge I can handle the role quite well and I can always improve with playing further with this role.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Most of my roleplay experience on SRP is as a student, but I have also possessed other roles such as the KPD and College-Professor. I spent 1 month in the KPD and so far, it has improved my roleplaying experience the most. I also spent 1 month as a college-professor where I got to learn more about the school system and understand what it is like to work at the school in general and what it is like to deal with students, fights and other situations involving students. Even though, I may not be the most experienced player ever but I'm sure to produce something special when I am dedicated and committed to what I do and love.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

As mentioned before, The School Librarian Job is one that requires a lot of hard work, commitment, and dedication. I see myself as an inquisitive person and a bibliophile. My love for books is huge and constantly growing. Therefore, as a school librarian, I must ensure everything inside the library is clean, tidy, neat, and in proper order. Books must be placed on their appropriate shelves and books must also be very well taken care of, especially the delicate books and the rare ones that require special treatment which I'm sure I can handle and take care of. I will also not tolerate any false behavior inside the school library. Any broken rules or vandalized school property will not go unnoticed but punished severely. I aim to be a good role model to my dear students and book lovers. I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other and I'm sure I'll do my best as a Librarian.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
- Situations -
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would start off by calmly giving the student 3 warnings for the usage of foul language inside my library. If the student fails to comply, I shall take the student to the principal's office where I am sure he will be dealt with as he should. If the principal or any of the vice principals are not present at the given time, I shall take matters into my own hand and ban said student from the library and from accessing any books until I hear a proper apology from the student and that he/she regrets what they have done or if they have received the proper punishment and I was given the green light by the principals to let them back inside.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

Once given the task by the School Principal, I shall obey and start doing what I was asked to do. I will try my best and do whatever is at my power to ensure the safety of the students inside the school. I will do what it takes until the task is done and everyone is safe. I will gladly take risks for the safety of others. Once the task is completed, I shall report back to the Principal with all the details.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would formally inform the fellow school employee about their mistake and how to properly deal with the situation they are in. I'd also warn them that their actions can deem dangerous or harmful to our dear students and if they fail to listen and comply, I shall report to the Principal and let them handle it and I trust they will do what shall be done, and in the meantime, I will return to my duties as a Librarian.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
- IC Section -

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Applicant Name:

Julian Schwarz Constantine Brandt

Chosen Job:

School Librarian

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I really enjoyed my time as a College-Professor and have found a lot of affection inside myself for working at KHS and KC. Therefore, I didn't want to end that by quitting completely from working in KHS and KC but applying for another role that I see myself fit for which is the School Librarian as I mentioned before, I am deeply in love with books, knowledge, and learning. I'm a huge bibliophile and an inquisitive character and I also have a growing hunger for knowledge and what better way to saturate my hunger than working in the heart of knowledge, the Library?

Age (Minimum age is 25):

The age I have chosen is 32

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think I am quite hard-working, committed and dedicated when it comes to working. I think that I will be a great School Librarian as whenever I put my heart and soul into something I love and adore, I tend to produce a great outcome and outstanding results. I believe that I will become one of the best employees at KHS in a confident manner. I will for sure respect all the fellow employees but I will always be competitive and try to come out on top. I'm confident in my abilities and will do my best to be productive in my job and hardworking.
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is up to par with what I look for in applications!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord whenever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread