mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Jobs

There needs to be a better way to implement jobs into the game. It is so hard to make money in the game and everything is so expensive. Just to buy one of the smartphone is as much and an apartment. I feel if there were jobs people would have more fun and it would help the students as well.

layzah

Level 43
layzah
layzah
Omega+
There needs to be a better way to implement jobs into the game. It is so hard to make money in the game and everything is so expensive. Just to buy one of the smartphone is as much and an apartment. I feel if there were jobs people would have more fun and it would help the students as well.

There is already jobs you can apply for in School Roleplay. Below will be a discord server to which you can apply for, if they're hiring, of course.

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
+0,5

I think that more ways for people without a job to earn money is needed, but introducing more jobs wont solve that

OYOL

Level 12
l
+1

There should be jobs that don’t require another player as a boss, for example working for an NPC, or delivery jobs, etc.

This may be true but the applications would be a little too hard and advanced for newer players.

Let’s say if staff do consider adding jobs, I would suggest adding part time jobs like I listed above, jobs that pay around ¥45,000 a week so newer players could at least pay their rent or buy things from stores. (Seeing as they make ¥100 - ¥1k an hour without a job)
huge +1 for the delivery job idea. You should suggest it and also I'd say it should pay around 3,000 - 5,000 Yen or so per delivery, and maybe you can spawn in a bicycle and need to deliver items to houses around the map, etc. .

Kyosuke

Level 0
I was wondering since the addition of Cars if there could be a Mechanic shop? and maybe a way to create Car Crews where same as the gang hiearchy in which you have the Crew leader or leaders as such and be able to recruit people. Just and Idea I wanted to share love yall SRP!!

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
I was wondering since the addition of Cars if there could be a Mechanic shop? and maybe a way to create Car Crews where same as the gang hiearchy in which you have the Crew leader or leaders as such and be able to recruit people. Just and Idea I wanted to share love yall SRP!!
this is a mechanic shop…

Acroy

Level 28
l

huge +1 for the delivery job idea. You should suggest it and also I'd say it should pay around 3,000 - 5,000 Yen or so per delivery, and maybe you can spawn in a bicycle and need to deliver items to houses around the map, etc. .
I like that idea, you should make a separate suggestion for this.
Adding onto that people can steal bikes, so I think it'd have to be directly owned by the shopkeeper

Acroy

Level 28
+1

There should be jobs that don’t require another player as a boss, for example working for an NPC, or delivery jobs, etc.

This may be true but the applications would be a little too hard and advanced for newer players.

Let’s say if staff do consider adding jobs, I would suggest adding part time jobs like I listed above, jobs that pay around ¥45,000 a week so newer players could at least pay their rent or buy things from stores. (Seeing as they make ¥100 - ¥1k an hour without a job)
There's an issue with this... If players have enough money then prices will go down dramatically and things will lose value if everyone can afford it.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- You can can apply for jobs In-Character, both Verified Businesses and Shops usually hire​

Users who are viewing this thread