What is your Minecraft username?:
Joe_txt

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Joe_txt#2767

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I like this server very much. Every time I go online, I will first see the current time. If it is school time, I will rush to the school as quickly as possible and do what I should do. If it is night or weekend, I will go back to my apartment, and sometimes I will invite friends to join me as a guest. If there is a shop open, I might go to see it.
Sometimes I also visit friends' houses and do RP with them

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I've never been Banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand very well

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarians sit in the school library, they are responsible for the following tasks:
1. Responsible for the inventory, inventory and management of books;
2. Responsible for book management, borrowing and returning books, etc.;
3. Other work related to books arranged by the superior;
4. As an employee of the school, the librarian, like other employees, should stop certain actions of students and manage them when necessary.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I like it very much since I joined the server for the first time. I read the server rules carefully. I have been improving my knowledge of roleplay. I think what I want to do is put yourself in your character and obey the rules of the server. This is the charm and fun of RP.
I've been playing SRP for over a year and I think I've gained enough experience to do the job.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Hi_Joe2005's Role-Rank Request | SchoolRP [Denied]
HS Council Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Kuzuryuu_Yaichi Role Requests | SchoolRP
[Accepted]
[HS] COUNCIL APPLICATION | SchoolRP [Accepted]

There are also some applications about languages, but I'm sorry I can't find them.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[College][M][Councillor] Meiqi L. Ling
[Grade-12] Yaichi Kuzuryiu

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I will ignore this student, but if he keeps cursing me, I will communicate with him properly and get him to correct and make sure he doesn't make the same mistakes for the next time, if the situation persists, I will consider Give him Detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
When I encounter this situation, no matter what the reason is, I will step up to stop it as soon as possible, and try my best to pull them away, and check if they are injured, if one of them is injured, I will go as fast as possible Take him to the infirmary. After that, I will understand the situation and exercise impartial judgment to reconcile them, with discretion to punish.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
When I see this happening, I stop it and do my best to make him or her understand what I'm doing, and what we do is solve the problem, not create it. When necessary, I will report to my superiors and let them decide what to do.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the staff lounge, he would pull out a book to study, or open his laptop to play shogi online, and possibly pull out a shogi board to solve shogi endgames based on the problems given in the book.
In some cases, he will also invite someone to play shogi with him.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He took the library card and book handed over by the student, quickly checked the information on it, and entered the information on the computer, then accepted the book and returned the library card to the student.

/me He took the library card and book handed over by the student, entered the necessary information into the computer, then handed the library card and book to the student and said:

/me He walked through the door of the school building, greeted the Receptionist and the surrounding students, and walked straight to the library.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Yaichi Kuzuryu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Yaichi
Mr. Kuzuryu

Religious Denomination:
Japanese Shintoism

Marital Status:
Married

Wife:
Ai Hinatsuru Kuzuryu

Academic Degree:
Drop out after junior high school (didn't go to high school)
College Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:
2013 2021

Major(s):
psychology

Minors:
management

Nationality:
Japan

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Backstory

Yaichi is a professional Shogi player who has claimed the title of “Ryuo”, one of the seven major professional titles in Shogi. Yaichi started playing Shogi under the instruction of his master Kousuke Kiyotaki since he was 6, became a pro at the age of 15, and won the title at the age of 16, With the consent of Ai Hinatsuru's parents, he was subsequently engaged to his discipline Ai Hinatsuru. After finishing his middle school right after he turned pro, Yaichi chose not to attend high school and focus being a professional shogi player for a living.
Yaichi is a calm person who doesn't take things seriously if they aren't related to shogi. But when it comes to shogi, he almost turns into a different person. He has a kind personality, which sometimes turns into a misunderstanding and causes a lot of trouble. But he is a good master to his disciples and does his best to teach the easiest steps so that his disciples can catch on quickly.

After winning the title of Ryuo for 5 consecutive times and obtaining Lifetime Ryuo, Yaichi chose to go to the academy, after 3 years of study, he successfully obtained a bachelor's degree from the college, Then he officially married his fiancee Ai Hinatsuru. after that he came to Karakura, it was time to find a job.

Yaichi is a young man of average height with short messy brown hair and brown eyes.
He wore a gray blazer closed by orange buttons with a yellow necktie, a matching gray trousers, and a pair of black dress shoes.
Kuzuryuu_Yaichi.png Joe_txt.png

Motivation for Joining KHS:
After I graduated, I wanted to find a place with beautiful scenery and have a relaxing job, and I want my job to match my major. so I chose Karakura, here I found KHS, I like school life, so why not be a part of the school again, so I Decided to join KHS.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
My abilities are not the best, but I think I have an extremely high work ethic:
I will always be serious, and I will treat everyone equally. I am very self disciplined, I will never do anything that harms the interests of others. I will not be induced by anyone, attracted by anything. Be a truly qualified employee.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Librarian is full as I write this application, but I really want this position. If the librarian is still full at the time of your review, you can completely mark me as pending.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Finally, thank you for reading my application! Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I've decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short, make sure to detail them more next time you apply! Especially your situations and motivation
- This account hasn't been online for the past 12 days
- We don't have any librarian spots at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread