Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Joe_txt

Discord Name & Tag:
Joe.exe#9999

Previous bans:
N/A
As far as I know, none of my accounts have been Banned and never been warned.

Describe your activity on the server:
I go online a lot and spend most of my time on my main account Joee_exe.
I'm a Councillor on my main account. If I'm in school, I'll go to school and do what I'm supposed to do, but I have nothing to do on weekends or evenings. Sometimes I go to the store and chat with friends.​

Which timezone are you in?
PST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Hi_Joe2005's Role-Rank Request | SchoolRP [Denied]
HS Council Application | SchoolRP [Denied]
Joe_txt librarian Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Kuzuryuu_Yaichi Role Requests | SchoolRP [Accepted]
[HS] COUNCIL APPLICATION | SchoolRP [Accepted]

There are also some applications about languages, but I'm sorry I can't find them.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivations are mainly two:
The first is that I have not participated in GangRP because I don't like being a bad guy, but at the same time I want to know GangRP, I want to join a positive organization KPD to do and understand the crime in this server.
The second is that I'm so bored, I've been on this server for almost two years, and my first and only faction is the Council, and to be honest, I already fully understand how the Council works, and I want to find it for myself Something different to do to enrich my RP.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Uphold the law, fight crime, and help civilians when disaster strikes.

To be specific: for example, patrolling the streets
When I was playing SRP, I often saw cops patrolling the streets in groups to prevent any unforeseen happenings. These cops would ask questions when they saw something suspicious to find out if they were in trouble. Or find that a person is committing a crime, the police will control the criminal in the first place and carry out the next steps, if necessary, they can arrest or detain the people.

Sitting at the front desk of the police station
Sometimes, people come to the police station to ask for help and report the case, and the officers at the front desk are responsible for receiving them, asking questions, taking notes, helping visitors as much as possible and reporting to their superiors to plan their next steps.

Follow the instructions of superiors
Sometimes, KPD will have some actions, such as arresting someone somewhere, or raiding a gang in groups, which need to follow the instructions of the superior to carry out the action.

There are many other things like entering schools to give speeches, guarding prisoners, etc.
(Like the Student Council in society, but more dangerous)

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The obvious: KPD does a good job of balancing crime on the server so it doesn't get too rampant, as does the SRP's numerous protections for KPD (e.g. gun possession, can /roll 200), protecting those who don't want to Players who have anything to do with crime.
The GangRP in the server is very chaotic, and the chaotic will cause some operations that do not conform to the rules. The appearance of KPD can suppress these behaviors, because KPD fights crime, they understand the crime, and can report it in time when they find this behavior to staff.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Of course, I believe there is a reason for that.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I'll do my best, but I'm working on another faction (Council).

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Of course I will try to attend, I will schedule my time and try not to miss it

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Himari Hoshino
ひまり 星野

Character's age (if accepted):
25 years old

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

College Masters

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
JSL
(My secondary account does not have this language because this character was previously played on the main account.)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Himari议会.pngHimari闲服.png
yellow skin, chestnut hair and black eyes
She'll put her hair on the front and have a straight across bangs
There is nothing special about her, just like ordinary people. That's good, ordinary is a blessing
(Left: was in Council before. Right: Usual casual wear.)

Himari is a lively and cheerful person who treats people with kindness. At the same time, he is a person who hates evil and will show a serious side when facing bad people, which forms a huge contrast.
Her favorite drink is coffee, and there are almost no disliked foods. When you suddenly ask her about her food preferences, she will answer: "Fool question, there are only things that are harmful to the body and cannot be eaten, and must be eaten."

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
At work, she will do what she has to do, and try to complete all the tasks assigned to him, doing her best to be a qualified police officer.
In normal times, she would go out with her colleagues and friends amiably and chat with her to show her lively and cheerful personality.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
She doesn't like to take credit, she is the one who gives silently behind her back. She will participate in multi-person cooperation and respect everyone, but she is not good at expressing, and prefers to do it and do it well.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I think she is a follower. She is meticulous in her work, but she has no opinion. She obeys the instructions of her superiors and does not like to make decisions by herself. She is an indecisive person.
She has a certain difficulty in choosing, and does not like to decide something by herself, and likes to follow the instructions of her superiors, which can avoid a lot of troubles. But she will stand up when everyone needs her, be a qualified police officer or a colleague friend.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Himari Born in Osaka, Japan, Himari lost her father in a car accident when she was 10 years old, but she still received a strict education from her mother.
She came to Karakura to attend high school at the age of 15, and immediately joined the Student Council with her excellent moral qualities, which also developed her hatred of evil.
At the age of 18, she passed the exam and became a college student. The fulfilling life of college gave her a cheerful personality, but she would think: Is she a double-faced person? After several years at university, he obtained his master's degree and then traveled abroad.
Returned to Karakura at the age of 25, and by virtue of her character, he considered KPD to be her best job.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

As far as I know this is not possible, and the first of the Minor Crimes in Karakura Law is Possession of Minor Illegal Weaponry. That is, having a pocket knife results in arrest and jail time

Karakura Law
Minor Crimes
Possession of Minor Illegal Weaponry

The unlawful possession of an illegal weapon that is classified as minor

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Cane
Bandaid
Cough Syrup
Paracetamol
Eye Patch

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I think it's against our work ethic, KPD is about solving trouble not creating more trouble, even if prisoners are already in jail, we should treat them in the normal way.
I would go up to him to stop him and ask what happened, if there was a reason, I would tell a colleague to tell him not to do it next time, if there was no reason, I thought I would report it to my superior and let my superior handle it thing.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
This is too bad! I figured I would definitely step up to help the officer out of further damage and control the attacker, using a taser where appropriate. At the end I will arrest the attacker for assaulting the police officer.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
sad. Why would a just police officer do such a thing?
I think I will report him to my superiors and gather evidence at the same time, as a justice police officer, I will not allow this to happen and I will do my best to bring the criminals to justice.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Oh? Yet another pathetic criminal looking to challenge my work ethic?
Of course I won't accept it.
Attempting to bribe a police officer? I'm sorry man, you broke the law, I will fine you according to the law, don't thank me, this is what I should do!
If necessary, I will check his profile and check if he is wanted or belong to that gang and report it to the superior.

Karakura Law
Fineable Offenses

Bribery
The crime of an individual attempting to prevent the work of an officer through bribery.

Finally, thank you for reading my application! Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread