Joetempz

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
Joetempz#5900

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 16 years old.

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity before I quit was outstanding, but ever since I quit. It has gotten worse but it Is getting better, and I work to make it even better than it already was. I'm on every day now and enjoying roleplaying again, so I'm sure my activity will be the same if not better. So far I have been on for around 6 to 7 hours, and wish to make it even more. Coming to my school break, I am putting a lot of time into SchoolRP so I can keep my 'reputation' good of being a very active member of the SchoolRP

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was doing Unrealistic RP twice and another two times with FailRP. But I have been doing better to receive no warnings in the intervening time. I've taken RP more seriously now that I understand why I received warnings and know never to break the rules. I've changed by participating in more RP and repeatedly reading the rules to ensure that I fully get them and don't get banned for the same thing.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am aware.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
There are numerous ways of explaining what the chef's duties are. The chef's duties include preparing the kids' 8:00 a.m. breakfast and 12:35-1:20 p.m. lunch, as well as distributing the food to the eager youngsters lined up outside. Patrols would be necessary, though, because the cook would have to wait a few hours and numerous periods before they could resume their daily routine. There may also be detention support. A chef may patrol the halls, mediate arguments, give detention notices, and aid another teacher or staff member in need! In addition, the chef may be required to help a fellow employee or instructor in the detention room if necessary. A Chef would ensure that all children received a variety of dishes each day, preparing different meals for certain occasions such as taco Tuesday and fried chicken Friday. Their cuisine would be of the highest quality, ensuring that everyone is satisfied with the meals supplied. A chef must collaborate with other chefs as a team to ensure that food is of good quality and prepared fast. To summarise, Chef's job is leading a kitchen and preparing food for students. Responsibilities include planning and cooking meals specific to the day of the week, perhaps training and supervising a kitchen and preparing uniform dishes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Since I've been participating in SRP for so long, I believe I have a thorough understanding of roleplaying. For instance, I went over all of the rules before I joined, and since I've been playing on the server, I've learned how SRP functions and how to play it. I believe I have a wide range of roleplaying experience. When I first started as a writer and a Minecraft enthusiast, I learned what original characters and roleplaying were. Roleplaying was eventually introduced to me by Treyten and popular YouTuber SamTheGladiator. I started roleplaying on a GTA server for about a year or so before playing with my friends on SchoolRp. Please bear in mind that I was a very little child at the time. In the year 2021, after three years of playing on this server, I am almost through with my education. I have been playing SRP for quite some time and feel like I know everything about roleplaying. For example, I have read over all of the rules before joining and since playing the server I have picked up on how SRP works and how to play it. When it comes to roleplaying, I genuinely think I have a lot of broad experience. I discovered what original characters were and what roleplaying was when I initially started as a writer and Minecraft enthusiast. SamTheGladiator, a well-known YouTuber, and Treyten later introduced me to roleplay. Before roleplaying with my buddies on SchoolRP, I started roleplaying on a GTA server for approximately a year or so. Recall that I was a very little child at the time. Fast forward to 2021, when I have been playing on SRP for three years, and I am still in school. As well I have been playing SRP for longer, and have been playing for the longest time. I also play other servers but SRP is the main server I play in plus since SRP is very enjoyable, I will continue to play it for the longest time I can.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Only in Minecraft have I taken part in roleplays. I used to participate in Minecraft creative roleplay servers before learning about SRP, where I currently actively roleplay. Through the roleplays on this server and other interactions, I have formed numerous trustworthy ties. I started to feel the urge to alter my RP style after spending a lot of time on SRP. Even while I used to enjoy playing in GangRP and RomanceRP, I'm no longer as interested in them as I once was. I began investigating further RP opportunities when I stumbled upon the opening for a school receptionist. I have also been a grade 12 my entire time of playing SRP and I want to try something new but also it is something different that I am hoping I will like. I have applied many times for this faction and that shows that I really want this position.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Main] Joetempz Grade 12
[ALT] Joetempz2 Grade 9
[ALT] XxJONESYxX BIRD
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
He would face the students and speak to them directly. honouring them while establishing her authority. He hoped it would put an end to them, but if it didn't, he would let them chat for a while so they could air their opinions. She wouldn't speak until they had dispersed. "Please refrain from speaking to me in that manner; I am aware that you find me pitiful. Please treat me with the same respect that you do for me since I'm here to make your surroundings safer. If you speak to someone else in this way, you run the danger of inflicting harm or upsetting someone. Also, do not curse at me on school grounds." Vlad would calmly wait for the learner to stop speaking profanity. If this didn't happen and the kid continued despite his inaction, Vlad would give them several warnings. Fujioka is aware that a student needs a response, thus he won't give one to them. In this case, he would just give them detention and ignore them afterwards. The teacher will radio the kid again to ask them to stop if they continue cursing after receiving detention for more than five minutes. If they refused, he would radio SLT for help in dealing with the brazen student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As soon as the brawl started, Vlad would immediately radio about it. letting other professors help Vlad and informing nurses in advance of new students. Then, quickly approaching the students, he would try to initially defuse their tension. giving warnings, if they choose to ignore him. Although he was aware of the student's potential for danger, he would stay away from them directly. He would stand back and raise his voice to try to get their attention, knowing full well that students become raucous and disorderly during fights. Whether the students pay attention or not, he will send them to detention for the blows they threw. I would run over to them, swiftly jump between them to separate them, and try to break up the fight and defuse the situation knowing for sure that it was an attack on school property.

Another school employee is acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?
Suk has observed a school staff behaving inappropriately, such as breaching regulations, harassing pupils, picking on students, or even acting like a child and causing mischief. Suk will then ask them to stop what they are doing and explain that their actions are not appropriate for school grounds and that their child's behaviour is for at home, or that their rude behaviour is not appropriate and must be stopped. If they do not stop, Suk will report to SLT and give a comprehensive explanation of what they were doing, how she tried to convey to them that it was not acceptable and necessary to cease, and how they continued with their behaviours towards a pupil, or how they proceeded to annoy them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd strike up a conversation with someone in an attempt to make some acquaintances among the faculty, and when he wasn't doing that, he'd read up on local news and events on hierphone's web browser. he'd make some hot or cold drinks for everyone, depending on the weather, in the hopes that someone might strike up a discussion with him. He might also sit in a chair and either relax by looking out the window or take a power sleep. Suk would spend some time relaxing in this room, but if a faculty member required his assistance with something, she'd gladly assist where she could, even if she wasn't qualified to do so. He'd at the very least try to give some guidance. He'd cook refreshments for the other members of the school staff because he's a chef. Suk would probably make some cookies or something at home to bring to school and distribute in an attempt to make people like him, hence making them more comfortable in her presence.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst in your chosen role:
/me
sat in the kitchen and surveyed the space. ensuring that everyone behaved properly and kept their mouths shut. Making sure She was prepared for the incoming kids, he looked over some of his papers. He set up the food till he was content. He then straightened up and clasped his hands. A student's name would be placed when they arrived, and he would occasionally glance down at his meal to remember where he would put it. He would offer them their food with a cheery smile before quickly saying, "Enjoy your dinner and have a fantastic day." Mia's eyes grew wider as she took in the shambles she had made in the kitchen. As she realised that it was just 11:15, she exhaled a sigh of relief. He grabbed a cloth and a spray bottle, cleared the benches and put the dirty dishes in the washbasin. He sprayed the benches after that and cleaned them as he went. When he got to the end of the spray at the sink, he cleaned the cloth and put it down. After that, he added some soap and water to the washbasin. He shut off the water and plunged a clean towel into the warm, soapy water, then began to scrub the soiled pots and pans. Clean dishes are placed on a rack to dry.

/me He moved back from the Counter, fluffed his hair and then threw the empty cup into the washbasin. He tossed the teabag in the garbage, washed the cup and set it on the drying rack while yawning before waddling out of the room. While walking, he straightened his hair, looked at his watch, and his eyes widened. Then, moving towards the kitchen, he began to move a little more quickly. As the kitchen drew nearer, he unlocked the door and spun inside. He removed a bag of rice, added water to a saucepan and set it on the stove. When the water started to boil, he cracked open the bag of rice and added it. As you pour into it, gently swirl the container. Then he began to line up many small dishes in a row. After checking that everything was in place, he grabbed a bunch of bananas from the shelf and placed them next to the plates. After a little delay, he grabbed a big plastic spoon and scooped the rice into the plates. Just as he finished filling the last one with rice, the bell sounded! He ran to the pickup window and handed the banana and rice to all the expectant students waiting for breakfast.

/me Vlad sat in the staff lounge, drinking his coffee and going about his usual business, filling out paperwork for the files of specific students who came into the office that day. He did this to record the questions that each student had for him while, of course, keeping everything private. Another employee came into the office and seemed to be looking around. He sat up straight and gave the employee a respectful greeting. Good morning! Happy Monday from the office! Isn't it cute, or what? He smiled and giggled warmly, just doing it to keep himself busy, and slipped his papers off to the side to review them later. The employee seemed unsure about the counsellor's job description. "I genuinely like my time here! I appreciate getting to know every student and helping them in any way I can. As I am very approachable, I believe that talking to students is a rewarding profession! It makes me feel as though I'm helpful. He seemed to be passionate and to be having a great time working. His expression was filled with enthusiasm and satisfaction. Since Vlad merely stated his enthusiasm for his work, the other employee listened.

Extra shortened actions:
/me went through the cabinets and refrigerator. he began preparing meals for the students after considering what they had. he took great care in her work to ensure that the pupils had a wonderful time. he then placed everything on lunch trays, preparing herself for the student lunch queue.

/me communicated over the intercom. "Good morning, everyone!" It’s 8:00! Breakfast is available in the cafeteria. Today we're providing milk and bananas! Everyone will have enough!" he then waited for the pupils and handed them their food when they approached.

/me proceeded into the cafeteria, inspecting the food reserves. He went through all of the food, noting the supply. After that, he wrote down exactly what they required and submitted a request for a food resupply before forwarding his request to SLT.

────────────────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
1680575823020.png
Full Name (First & Last only):
Suk-Yeoul Yoon
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Suk
Age (Minimum is 25):
Academic Degree:
Accounting Master and Business Degree
Major(s):
Accounting
Minors:
Business
Nationality:
Korean
Known Languages:
Korean and JSL
────────────
Backstory

Childhood

Suk was born in a rural Korean town on January 9, 1989. The young guy grew up with only one brother and one sister. His mother was a wonderful woman who cared for him, his brother, and his sister. As he always did, he raised the family admirably. He cleaned the house, attended all of the kids' school meetings, and worked full-time to support his family. His father, on the other hand, had a tendency to be overbearing. He habitually ignored his family's necessities in order to buy things for himself using his wife's money. Suk's mother would make sure his siblings looked after him when he was old enough to enter school.
After dropping the kids off at school, he left him with just his siblings. Suk was outgoing and quickly made many friends in her class. Suk liked attending school because his siblings were good students who got along with everyone, including the teachers. With the exception of his mother and father's ongoing feuds, which frequently took place behind closed doors, his life was as good as it could be. 4 He continued to do so until he was 12 years old. The parents' relationship had deteriorated to the point where their disagreements had become violent. As a result, his mother started hunting for new employment. He intended to teach at a neighbouring village in the Japanese town of Karakura. He turned and went away.

Teen years
She separated from her spouse in order to protect herself and her children from him, and she is now divorcing him. Her mother eventually found a new job as a teacher in Japan that paid nearly twice as much as her previous one. She had to shift her children to a more comfortable environment, but they had no friends. She agonised over the decision before entrusting it to her children. The youngsters opted to flee with their mother after seeing the assault. They took exactly one month to gather their belongings and escape. They had the option of leaving because the divorce was soon to be formalised. Until they arrived in Japan, the children had to learn an entirely new language and way of life. They adjusted gradually, albeit Suk did so faster. He began learning more about Japan during the month he had left before they left. It took him and his family two years to fully acclimatise to life in Japan, but Dallas was the fastest to take up the language and culture and assisted his family in doing so. Dallas' open demeanour helped him make a lot of friends at school, even though he was still adjusting to his new circumstances. Ms Hill, the teacher at the school, was the one who assisted him. Miss Hill, a Russian-Japanese woman, was assigned the responsibility of training Suk and his older daughter how to speak Japanese while interpreting for them in their lessons. He was the only person in the school who could communicate in Russian. He taught him more cultural facts as well as how to speak the language. He was unknowingly encouraging the Boy to desire to be like her. The girl returned home to his family on a daily basis after swapping stories about his day and spending time teaching them what he had learnt. Dallas attended the city's community college when he finally got to college. He received master's degrees in psychology, literature, and human sciences from the university. He naturally made acquaintances and worked hard to improve herself there. After graduating, he spent some time with his family before returning to his studies.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I chose to apply to KHS purely based on how my childhood was. The library turned out to be a serene, safe space where I could be alone with my thoughts and desires. Students have urged that I apply to the school because they liked the absurd tales I used to tell them. KHS piqued my curiosity because of how highly regarded the school is. I've lived in Karakura for some time, and I've desired to enrol in the school for some time. Simply, I didn't feel secure enough to apply yet. But with a little prodding from the wonderful students that attend the school, I did decide that it was finally time to move forward into the life I desired. I enrolled in KHS because I wanted to be able to care for people like my mother. She went out of her way to make sure my life was secure and safe both at home and at school. As I learned more about the field, I developed a greater interest in it. When my family relocated to Karakura when I was 14 years old, I made friends with a number of the carers and learned from them, which furthered my desire to become one. After earning my undergraduate degree, I decided to apply to this school because I wanted to give back to the place that had helped me develop and become the person I am today. After graduating from KHS, I planned to pursue a career in the culinary arts. I've attended many cooking classes and discovered a new passion for it. As a result, my primary motivation for returning, but this time pursuing anything... is to not only improve and expand my cooking ability but also to help students by offering them something that may brighten their day at any time... food. Apart from that, my second purpose in joining KHS is to make a meaningful contribution to the school. I like being able to offer others the assistance they require, whether through food or polite words of encouragement or guidance. Although one of my primary responsibilities as a chef would be to ensure that students and staff receive their meals, I would also like to be available to them if they needed to chat with someone. Everyone deserves a person to confide in as well as a proper meal. That is something my family has taught me over the years.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that my desire to inspire kids to continue cooking is an admirable goal in and of itself. I observed that there were no students and that the kitchen was fairly calm. Even though I'm usually quiet, I think I can be an exception if it means talking with students and helping them identify the book genres they relate to. Investigating the student's interests, pastimes, and creative side is important to me. I put in a lot of effort and am very passionate about eating in general. I've always been someone that sticks to what I love. I take my career and myself seriously and make sure to work as I should in my situations. Because I want to make the school a better and safer place, I would prefer to be picked over the other candidates. The student's physical and mental well-being is something I respect, and I will do everything in my power to keep them safe. I will be able to set a good example for the pupil's thanks to my position at KHS. I can remain composed under duress and convey authority while still being approachable. As I have a lot of compassion, I am sure that I will be a great fit for this position. Teaching at KHS will enable me to collaborate with others and create enduring friendships. I believe one strong justification for accepting me is that I spend the majority of my time on this server. As a fan of SchoolRP and roleplaying in general, I'd like you to have an active, adult member on your team. And someone considerate to others. I assure you that I will be available. Even though everyone should have an equal opportunity to be accepted due to our variety, I believe I should be chosen because of my lifelong experience managing and cooking meals. I've been cooking since I was a child and have seized every opportunity since then to develop my talents. Throughout employment and volunteer activities I've done while at university, I've provided food to people other than my family. I would also do everything I could to ensure that all the lovely students and inspiring employees could come to me for whatever assistance they required.

────────────

Additional notes about your applications?
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Employee Faction! DM gncme on Discord to receive your roles.

Users who are viewing this thread