Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Joetempz

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Joetempz#5900

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do!

How old are you? (Optional): I am 16

What is your time zone?: GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do

Describe your activity on the server: My activity before I quit was outstanding but ever since I quit my activity has gotten even better than it was. I am still working on ,my activity to make it even better and it is working. Im on every single day at least for around 3-6 hours and since im near my school break I can put in alot of time and effort into being a great teacher!

Do you have any previous bans?: Yes I have been banned for 4 warnings
For my unrealisticRP twice and FailRP twice. But ever since I have tried to never get any warnings since. Ive taken RP more seriously to I know never to break them rules and are aware of why I got them warnings. Ive changed by playing more RP and reading over the rules over and over so I 100% understand them.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

I am a grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am applying to become a history or maths [either work for me!]

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation to become a teacher fluctuates, but it is primarily positive. I wanted to rejoin the KHS faction, but in a new capacity, and professor was my first choice. Yet, it took me a long to obtain that motivation because of earlier issues that occurred in my real life that were interfering with my motivation gain. Nevertheless, in recent weeks, I've gradually grown enthusiasm to be able to teach college kids something new and distinctive that could potentially blossom into a job of their choice. For me, teaching students has always been a source of motivation, and allowing them to engage and build a decent roleplay is always a wonderful idea. It's always fantastic to be able to explore new roleplay experiences and sectors within the SRP community, especially when you wish to extend that experience further. I hope to be able to provide College students with an enjoyable experience that will motivate them to attend courses and other activities.
I've only participated in roleplays in Minecraft. Prior to discovering SRP, where I now actively roleplay, I used to be active on Minecraft creative roleplay servers. I have developed many solid relationships both on this server and through the roleplays. While spending a significant amount of time on SRP, I began to feel the desire to change up my RP style. Although I used to enjoy participating in GangRP and RomanceRP, they no longer piqued my interest the way they used to. I started to look into additional RP prospects and came across the position of a school teacher.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I know

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
As far as I can understand, class logs are a record kept after each class that displays information in a discord channel about the class hosted. The information may include the number of students in the class, the length of the session, and the location of the class, such as room number. The player's IGN and the number of courses hosted are also mentioned! It is important since it enables employees to simply check the teacher's quota. But, it is also required for logging purposes, such as if the server encounters a difficulty and is unable to get the data. The log channel is a good place to start in this instance.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
In my eyes, These are the'strict rules' that should be held in a classroom.

1.Pay close attention and follow all directions. Listening in a classroom is critical for both the student's and the teacher's safety. As our attention wanders, we may mishear, and accidents may occur, potentially resulting in damage.

2.Kindly act responsibly! You never know what another person is thinking since you are not inside their head. Always be considerate of others.

3. And lastly, respect. Respect is a key thing in not only a classroom but outside of one. You must respect eachother and the teacher and respect that some students wish to learn.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing SRP for quite some time and feel like I know everything about roleplaying. For example I have read over all of the rules before joining and since playing the server I have picked up on how SRP works and how to play it. When it comes to roleplaying, I genuinely think I have a lot of broad experience. I discovered what original characters were and what roleplaying was when I initially started out as a writer and Minecraft enthusiast. SamTheGladiator, a well-known YouTuber, and Treyten later introduced me to roleplay. Before roleplaying with my buddies on schoolRp, I started roleplaying on a GTA server for approximately a year or so. Recall that I was a very little child at the time. Fast forward to 2021, where I have been playing on this server for three years, and I am still in school.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of department.

↳ Description: The head of department is in charge of all the teachers who work in a specific department. It is a higher-level position, but only for that department. Heads of departments can assist teachers with lessons or anything else. All requests from teachers should be directed to the department chair. This individual is the head of a department, and they are usually well respected because they have worked their way up through the ranks.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A qualified teacher is comparable to a newly qualified teacher, however they have held their qualification for a longer length of time. They have been teaching for a longer time and simply put in more time and hours on the job.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher is one who has completed the required staff training, which consists of two sessions. Meeting the Director, completing activities, and hosting a class are all part of this training. If they are a newly qualified teacher, it indicates they have recently completed the required training. This means that they can now hold classes on their own.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: Unqualified teachers are those who have not undergone formal training and are hence unable to conduct classes.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Teachers are the main characters and, you know, they instruct the students at school. By disciplining the students and ensuring that they follow the rules, they both educate the pupils and maintain order in the classroom. By finishing ten classes, a newly licenced teacher will get a base pay of 350,000 rupees. A competent instructor who finishes ten classes will earn a basic salary of 400,000. Every five classes after they reach the ten-class minimum quota will increase their salary by an additional 50,000 yen. Up until the maximum salary of $500,000 is earned, this can accumulate. Teachers have the same freedoms as ordinary adults in Karakura during their free time, with the apparent exception of GangRP. Shopping, hanging out with friends, and resting at home are just a few examples.
Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Suk doesn't think it's a huge deal, but he still needs to carry out his instructions. Whether a single student was in charge of that gang of miscreants or there was a large group yelling, he would track down the source of the noise. In order to prevent the students from feeling forced or uncomfortable, he would approach them while keeping her distance, and then continue. he would enquire as to what precipitated this and inform the pupils that it is not permitted to use profanity on school property. - Suk would try his best to blend in and be like "one of the kids," given that the majority of children were younger and less developed. He would alter his demeanour and tone in order to make herself seem more appealing to younger people and avoid being stereotyped as a terrible Man.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Suk is a more polished—or, perhaps more accurately, nonchalant lad. He would sit at his desk and grade papers as the class discussed and argued back and forth. He wouldn't raise his voice or make an effort to sound scary. - He will make himself known if the conversation goes nowhere, whether that be through verbal engagement or by merely turning on a game or video. She will direct the remainder of his lesson from the conclusion of his distraction intervention (movie/video) if the class settles down.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Suk can be spotted reading one of his many novels or eating his lunch a substantial amount of the time. He has also been known to write his own books. Perhaps a writer? In the corner of the room, he is frequently observed alone. Suk stayed to himself, embracing the only location he felt any sense of humanity from—the area where the entire group might be in that room. - Mia has trouble interacting with strangers, but he isn't exceptionally cruel or mysterious. He wants to get to know you, so don't be afraid.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
sprang up from her desk and pointed his hands with his finger. She gave the group in front of him a smile as she curled her lips. &f”Heya! Thanks for joining Mrs. Santos' history class. Mia focused on the group of students as she moved her head once more. Let's start now, shall we? I'll talk a little bit about myself later, but right now, I'd like to get to know each and every one of you better.

/me Her right pointer finger was placed on the student's sheet as she set aside her pointing stick with her left hand. s He moved his finger down to the student's notes after moving it across the words written on the sheet. "I usually like to take notes with one hand while keeping track of the source, like a textbook, with the other hand. Yet, I can understand because some of these textbooks are more challenging to read. s He straightened his stance and stood up before going back to the desk. s He took out a little piece of chalk and began to jot down a website, chapters, and pages. If that's difficult for you to read, you can always open this page on your phone. I'll permit it.

/me scanned the classroom, focusing her gaze on the barren sea of pupils. s While holding her hands tightly, he had an idea: "Okay! I believe that we all deserve a break from reality. How about playing a game? I've got a thought that's been circling around in the back of my mind, so if everyone can be quiet enough to start without disturbing others, we can get started." rose up from her desk with no gifts. s He had left his pointer behind? Why don't we take advantage of the final period of class on such a lovely, cool Friday? "Log in and set your name on /this/ website.

/me pulled a folder out of a file box and dropped it on her desk. The pattern "13-B" was taped to the folder. "I graded every single test that was administered to me on Friday. I changed the rules, therefore I must have worked my magic if you received a greater score than you anticipated. Each exam result was distributed when she moved away from her desk and went down the rows of desks. Each one left in the sequence that she had previously separated. s After letting the students ****yse the results, he went back to his desk.

Backstory

Suk was born on January 9, 1996, in a small Russian town. Growing up, the young lad lived with only one brother and one sister. His mother was a lovely lady who looked after him, his brother, and his sister. she raised the family admirably, as he always did. He cleaned the house, went to all of the children's school meetings, and worked full-time to provide for his family. His father, on the other hand, had a habit of being overbearing. He routinely overlooked his family's needs in favour of purchasing stuff for himself using his wife's money. When Mia was old enough to start school, his mother would make sure her siblings looked after him.
He left him with simply his siblings after leaving the youngsters off at school. Suk was outgoing and immediately made a lot of friends in her class. Suk liked going to school since his brothers were good students who got along with everyone, including the instructors. His existence was as pleasant as it could be, with the exception of his mother and father's continuing feuds, which frequently took place behind closed doors. He did this until he was 12 years old. The parent's relationship had spiralled out of hand, and their fights had grown violent. As a result, his mother began looking for a new job. H e planned to teach in a nearby village in Karakura, Japan. He walked away.from her husband in order to protect herself and her children from her husband, and she is now divorcing him. After a few months, her mother found a new job as a teacher in Japan that earned nearly twice as much as her previous one. She had to relocate her children in order for them to live in a more comfortable setting, but they had no friends. She agonised with the decision and ultimately gave it to her children. After witnessing the abuse, the children decided to flee with their mother. It took them exactly one month to pack their stuff and flee. They could easily go because the divorce was about to be finalised. The youngsters had to learn an entirely new language and way of life until they arrived in Japan. They gradually adjusted, though Suk did so faster. In the month he had left before they went, he began learning more about Japan. It took him and his family two years to completely adjust to life in Japan, but Suk picked up the language and culture the fastest and supported his family in doing so. Even though He was still getting adjusted to his new surroundings, Sul's open personality helped him make a lot of friends at school. Ms Hill, the school's teacher, was the one who helped him. Miss Hill a Russian-Japanese woman, was tasked with instructing Suk and his older daughter how to speak Japanese while interpreting for them in their lessons. he was the only person in the school who spoke Russian fluently.he taught him more cultural information in addition to teaching her how to speak the language. Without realising it, he was encouraging the Boy to want to be like her. After exchanging stories about his day, the girl regularly returned home to his family and spent time teaching them what he had learned. When Mia finally got to college, she went to the city's community college. She earned master's degrees in psychology, literature, and human sciences there. There, she naturally made friends and worked hard to better herself. She spent some time with her family after graduation before returning to his studies. [595 words 3,406 characters]
In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
1680550462801.png
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s): Suk- Yeoul
Preferred Name: Suk

Age (Minimum is 27): 32
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Married

Nationality:
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation: 2007 (High School), 2014 (College)
Major(s): History and maths
Minors: Art and PE

Native Languages: Korean, british
Other Languages: JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A
Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: This is a big part of the future of Mia and will help her a lot!
Do you have any questions?: Nope​

Last edited:

Oli

Level 119
gncme
gncme
Notable+
DENIED
Unfortunately, we have denied your application today.

We suggest you add more details next time you apply!

Users who are viewing this thread