Not at all.

Describe your activity on the server:

I’m on everyday 5+ hours.

Which timezone are you?

CST (central standard time)

Do you have Discord?

Yes, it is Scarlet#8354

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes I do, I am ready to get into voice calls if needed.

List your current and past applications:

(Way too many to list, I tried so many times to get French like 14 times and finally got it)
this is the JSL that was accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl.36398/

(French)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/learning-french.33755/ denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french.33769/#post-106340 denied

Then the accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/i-tried-to-fix-my-grammar-i’m-not-that-good-at-spelling.33812/ (accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation is my wife and siblings . I have a wife and siblings that I feel motivated to protect at all costs and I thought of KPD, which made me consider joining.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I have a basic knowledge of Japanese laws and basic conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Regular Division

Cadet

Patrol-Officer

Corporal

Lieutenant

Captain

Commissioner

Detective Division

Detective Constable

Detective Sergeant

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I've witnessed many of the officers that are part of the KPD at work. They seem to do routine walks throughout the town, looking for disturbances such as a fight breaking out or illegal activity. Training is also another occurrence that I know of. I'm not sure on how often they happen but raids could also be a thing that I will have to look for if I join the KPD.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The police play a crucial role in the city of Karakura. Without the police then the whole place would be overrun but gangrpers. No consequences would be thrown at those who deserve it. Without the police then everything would be in disorder.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I am fully aware of this and will do anything in my power to have it not happen. If the situation presents itself then I will be fully prepared for what is to come.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Of course! After plenty of time to think about it, I finally decided to give it a try.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I fully acknowledge the responsibility of attending the training sessions while online and even if I was not online at the time then I would try to make time and join in.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, my notion isn't to start issues with people about things that have happened in character. I find it unneeded and only wastes the time of myself and others. Though if the situation comes up where someone tries to come after me over something that I did in character, my first thought is to resolve it peacefully.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?

Lyndsey “Lyn”Reid is a Canadian that’s 5’5 and have Red and black hair with and brown eyes but prefers to use colored contacts and has 2 sisters and a wife and she loves them very dearly and would do anything in her power. And she is a person who loves to see justice and hates seeing people going without it and is willing to do everything in her power to give people the justice they need and will do anything for good to prevail over evil.

What they're like on and off the job?

When on the job they are rather quiet unless needing to communicate with her fellow officers. She isn't there to make small talk or friends but just to get his job done so she can make sure others feel safe and to make sure her family is safe. Though she is not a casually talk-able person she doesn't have an issue when cooperating on a task.

When off job she spends time with his family, whether it is her sisters, Wife or her friend. She enjoys taking walks throughout the town or shopping for new clothes.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

She finds her co-workers alright Though when working with them. Her plans are to adopt children and watch them grow up knowing they are safe, achieve a good education and see them succeed. After she retires, she wants to purchase a apartment that looks over a beautiful place knowing that everything is alright.

BACKSTORY:

Lyndsey is a Canadian girl that moved from Canada with her sisters and live in an apartment in the shopping center, and lyn has a wife who she loves dearly and loves her friends and siblings. And she stresses herself taking care of her sisters because she had gotten a call that their parents were in a crash and didn’t survive their injuries. And lyn wants to devote herself to a life of server and protect and keep that from happening to other families

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Lyndsey Reid “Shimizu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Ms.Reid

Given Name(s):

Lyndsey

Preferred Name:

Lyn

Female

IC Phone number:

460-761-929

Religious Denomination:

None

Marital Status:

Married

Nationality:

Canadian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

1 year

Working Experience:

Lyn has volunteered with jobs around town including a homeless shelter.

Academic Degree:

would have a Bachelor in Law enforcement.

Year of Graduation:

1 year

Major(s):

Criminology

Minor(s):

Social Sciences

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

JSL

French

Last edited: