mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Journalism Club Application

stxrfyre

Level 0
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): stxrfyre

RPName of Club Leader: Yui Kato

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): dumboamsie#8886

Club name of the club you are apply for the leadership position: Journalism Club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

As a dedicated and passionate student with a strong inclination towards writing and storytelling, I believe that being a part of this club will significantly enhance my skills and provide me with invaluable experience in the field of journalism. My interest in journalism sparked a significant love for following the latest stories, reading of various articles, and even writing on my own. These activities have honed my ability to research, ****yze, and present information effectively. I am confident that my skills and enthusiasm will make a positive contribution to the Journalism Club

CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club
:
My motivation for joining the Journalism Club stems from a deep-seated passion for storytelling and a keen interest in current events. I have always been fascinated by the power of journalism to inform, influence, and inspire change. The opportunity to investigate and report on important issues, while honing my writing and ****ytical skills, excites me. I am eager to collaborate with like-minded peers, learn from experienced mentors, and contribute to meaningful projects that impact our community. Additionally, I see journalism as a vital tool for promoting transparency and accountability, and I am driven by the desire to be a part of this noble pursuit. By joining the Journalism Club, I hope to gain practical experience, develop a portfolio that reflects my commitment to excellence in journalism. Ultimately, I am motivated by the aspiration to become a well-rounded journalist capable of making a positive difference

What activities and events will this club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)
Journalism, Creative Writing, Writing
How will the club benefit the School?:
I will benefit the Journalism Club by bringing strong writing skills, creativity, and a passion for uncovering and sharing important stories. My collaborative spirit and dedication to producing high-quality work will help enhance our publications and inspire fellow members and students to strive for excellence in all our journalistic endeavors.
What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Any skills in writing, creativity and passion​

Customable

Level 144
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

This forum is for new club or existing club applicants for the position of Leader, to apply for the journalism club as a member, please go to their discord here:

https://discord.gg/pgaMW5dv9B

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread