- Police Application #3 -
- Greek Language Application #1 -
- Ban Appeal #1 -
- Ban Appeal #2 -

PENDING APPLICATIONS:

- Lore-Team Application -
- School Librarian Application -

What is your motivation for applying?:

Lately, I have been seeking some new "adventure" on SRP. My love and passion for this server is one that can not be explained. Therefore, I wanted to combine two things that I love the most into one and those two things lie perfectly in the Journalist role. They are roleplaying and writing. I have been writing since a very young age and I've been fond of writing ever since. Writing helps me release a lot of the stress that is put upon me daily from real-life problems. Moreover, it helps the creativity flow through my vast mind and my imagination to kick in and allow ideas to emerge from my brain. Personally, I see writing as someone who I can tell every detail of my life to. Someone I can trust, love, and rely on. I have found the Journalist role to be one that mixes my two passions in a balanced way which really encouraged me to be applying here today.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

The city of Karakura relies on its journalist to keep them updated with the latest and newest stories happening around them. These stories can be about the latest events taking place in the city or the newest shop to open in the block. Moreover, they also warn the citizens about any dangers that they might face in their daily life. They deliver everything you need to you in a brief, understandable, and clear way possible. Journalists always make sure to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation when writing reports. Good, Comprehensible Handwriting is also a vital factor in a Journalist's work. It must be clear and understandable to the reader in order to ensure they get the message direct and lucid. An efficient journalist ensures to write formally and in an official manner to keep reports neat and clean.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

The role of a Journalist is undoubtfully vital to SRP. Our dear players are always looking forward to hear about the newest and latest updates, stories and mishaps going around. The reports aim to ensure the message is sent clear, comprehensible, and lucid to all our players. We don't want anyone missing out on anything new. In addition, we set our sights on making the News as brief as possible. Long reports tend to be boring and unenjoyable to our readers. We want our reports to be ones that everyone looks forward to hearing about and reading.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
- IC Section -
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Marshall: A 6’3, 175lbs, sharp looking figure with an over-average body build. His facial features are quite outstanding with a menacing look carried on his face at most times. He has dark black hair with grey glowing eyes. He dresses casually with no special liking of fashion.

upload_2020-8-22_6-26-25.png
A British male with a deep voice tone and a British accent. A bibliophile and an inquisitive male with a passion for learning and gaining knowledge. He rarely speaks and mostly talks to those close to him. He is pretty friendly, charming, and outgoing when you get to know him and he cherishes his friends and family and protects them at all costs. He spends most of his time reading books or watches documentaries. His passion is not very definite as he is interested in a lot of different fields and thinks that further expanding his knowledge in several fields is much more effective than in just one.

On the job: Marshall treats his job in a special manner. He is a hard-working, focused, and committed personality. He sees himself as a workaholic, bibliophile, inquisitive character with a constant growing hunger for knowledge. Such traits deem fitting for the job he works. He always puts his soul, mind, and heart into the work he does in order to produce the best of him and remain as efficient as possible. Moreover, he aims to remain a top Journalist by producing interesting stories for the citizens to read, enjoy, and stay up to date with. He's mature, formal and remains composed whilst working.

Off the job: Marshall's off-the-job character is quite different and unique to its counter-part. He's very friendly, outgoing, and charming when meeting new people. He treats his co-workers with respect, care, and love. He also spends his free time in improving his writing skills and abilities in order to enhance himself as a Journalist. He also reads a lot of books whenever he finds the time for them. He is constantly working and improving his figure and character to the better and never gets tired of repairing himself. He also ensures not to mix his on-the-job and off-the-job personality as he sees them as two completely different people and mixing them might lead to inefficiency in work and Marshall tries to stay away from that as much as possible.

BACKSTORY:

Early Life

Marshall was born in Glazebury, Manchester. His family was in the middle class of society. Marshall was the only child of his parents. His father passed away when he was 4. His mother couldn’t live alone without his father so she got into a relationship with a man she met online from London. Marshall and his mom’s boyfriend did not get along very well. Marshall was still young and he had a lot to learn but he was quite close to his father and he only wanted to learn from him. His childhood was quite a nightmare for him until he finally went to an elementary school where he got a bit of a break from all the mayhem taking place in his life.

Education in the UK and Moving to Karakura

Marshall received his basic education in Manchester. He hated school and always saw himself as someone above all. His personality seemed to be smarter than everyone around him. This mom took him to therapy in fear that he might be suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. However, he didn’t. He was just a bit over-confident. During his time in High school, Marshall noticed something unusual about his mother. He noticed bruises and cuts on her body often. He questioned them but she always made up excuses to cover it up. He later noticed that his mom was being abused by her boyfriend. Marshall felt furious. His anger turned into tears and he wasn’t having any of it. His mom’s crackhead boyfriend had to die in his eyes. One day when coming back from school, Marshall saw his mom dead on the floor, eyes open, and bleeding on the floor. He saw her boyfriend lying on the couch; smoking and he looked at him chuckling. Marshall’s eyes filled with tears as he rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. The boyfriend followed, but when he went through the kitchen door, Marshall buried the kitchen knife through his heart as he cried. He fell to the floor losing blood extremely fast and then died. That night, Marshall ran through the cold, rainy night to one of his mother’s friends. He cried to her as he explained what happened. She was shocked by the incident. She had pity for him and then passed the story on to her husband who was a lawyer. They decided to frame the murder to the boyfriend’s dealer and they contacted one of the lawyer’s friends in a small city in Japan called Karakura. They sent Marshall to Karakura where he’d start his life over and the lawyer’s friend helped him settle in the city and start over.

Life in Karakura

Marshall spent the last year of High school in Karakura High. After graduating, he applied for the Karakura College and got accepted. His relationships in Karakura weren’t the best but he was adopted by a small family called “The Constantines” and earned his new name: Marshall ‘King’ Constantine. Marshall was still devastated about his dead mother. He prayed for her every day. He lost his biological family but now he lives in a new one and they take good care of him. He now studies Law and Criminology in College. His current life isn’t the best but he tries his best to achieve whatever he wants. With no one to teach him anything, he self-educates himself by reading daily. His love for books is always growing and his hunger for knowledge is almost uncontrollable.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Section I: Personal Details

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Full Name:

Marshall 'King' Constantine

Grade:

College

Given Name(s):

Marsh, Sensei

Preferred Name:

Marshall

Male

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

German, Greek, Russian

Nationality:

British

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

Phone Number:

(81+) 650-061-476

Other notes:

[N/A]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the club room soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the Journalist Club discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread