mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Journalist application.

si10k

Level 37
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): Notdeleting72

Previous bans: I tried a glitch on my other account LunaEconomic. I did not do the glitch and someone banned me for it.

Describe your activity on the server:
I try my best to be on the server for about 4 hours each say or longer. If needed be if you need me for something my discord is open i check it at-least 3 times a day for private messages i'm on 10 servers so i hope you understand why it gets overwhelming to read everything.

Do you have Discord?

Trash#4549

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, But i would prefer not to talk. Also don't check discord a-lot so if somebody could reach out to me on it for a week in advance for when i need to be in a call would be nice.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/shanghaienese-application.29980/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.29979/

What is your motivation for applying?:

I'm dyslexic in real life, and so is my character i would like her to grow past her problems and become a better person when over coming them, Also would like to get her more involved in SchoolRp she is rather timid around new people and loves writing about people she meets and the rumors she discovered right now i have a google doc i'm using to store such information about what she thinks of the world.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

Reporters are story tellers that is their job to tell the world of things. Given the wrong facts it could mess up a economy you can't spell economy without the word con in it if you want to be rather a sneaky character or mess with people to make them fight. Sif would be a reporter or a ghost writer she would prefer reporting social issues, entertainment, sports, and politics. She would need to report such things in a way it is easy for anyone to understand what she is talking about.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

Reporters are important to SchoolRp to deliver what is up in the city shaping the school, Given the chance to a bad reporter on a kid sucide it can lead to such things like someone being assaulted in the public eye or being killed. Without Reporters history would probably never be discovered or cared for somebody needs to report such things. The problem today is the world doesn't have even reporters for each country, without reporters how would we of discovered stuff in the past if it wasn't recorded most people would not believe you in such things.
[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: Sif Insante Blackburn would be Japanese girl standing at 4,5 seeming rather timid with light green eyes, with engravement on her neck. Having long natural not a weaver hair.
Smelling of chocolate and tai food.

BACKSTORY:Sif cujo moved around alot when she was younger when she was 5 years old, It wasn't because she wanted to it was because her father had kidnapped her from her mother before the court date so he could still take care of her, slowly her father became a drug addict moving around alot more due to him being in the army when he was younger he looked over his shoulder alot. He died leaving her in a unknown area on the street when she was 10 years old with her father dead in the bed as a tree crushed him from thunder being terrified of loud noises. She was forced into a orphanage having to learn the language to be able to talk with people in the city. She used it as a way to learn to steal from people in the city and get what she wanted just like what her dad taught her in english what to do, always get what you wanted even at the costs of others using it as a reason to keep her father legacy alive even if it isn't a good legacy. Slowly becoming worse in the city getting to be a dealer for a local gang at middle school, She saw what it did to people but she doesn't care as long as she was getting what she wanted and making people happy. Rather then going back to the orphanage she ran away once a week with her "Friends" in the city to go make money, Slowly it became worse for her, Slowly her "Friends" would want help with making money on the street or hostage cases being the gaurd dog out front watching over them each time she came in seeing one of the orphanage kids on the floor dead for their lunch money or a adult. They always got away but she was being taught how to fight getting her first will with the lady of the orphanage due to her not paying protection fees to her gang. She had to prove herself and kill her if she didn't pay the fee. Thats when she broke falling to the ground crying the orphanage took care of her extremely well. She was done and decided to run away and go to the city.
[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:Sif Insante Blackburn

Grade: 8

Given Name(s): Sif

Preferred Name: Greenie

Native Languages: Shanghaisese

Other Languages: French

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura

Phone Number:

945-494-907

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the club room soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the Journalist Club discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread