• Total voters

CuteCriminal

Level 6
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
IGN (In Game Name):pgk70

Previous bans: i havent gotten banned

Describe your activity on the server:i play on here all day roleplay pretty much

Do you have Discord? yes i do have discord

Do you have a microphone? yes but i dont like to show my voice

List your current and past applications:https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-fix.31451/
https://schoolrp.net/forums/journalist-applications.155/create-thread
What is your motivation for applying?:i would like to to be a jornalist so i can write down things that are important

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work? I am good at writing
Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP? because good news and bad news are important
[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE] i know how to write,read,can do math but sucks at highschool math,learning spanish

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:off job i would buy sell items for cash

BACKSTORY:i used to live in the south border of the usa and i had only one friend there witch was damon i loved school intel i went to Karakura high that school I thought the school was bad it had toxic people but I still had happy parts in Karakura I made a lot of friends and nice people but most of them cursed and where rude to children Kahakura still had happy parts in itself but some corupted parts i made a lot of friends i love my friends and now i have a normal life

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Callie Satshi Agisae

Grade:12

Given Name(s):Agisae Miller

Preferred Name:Callie

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Spanish

Nationality: USA

Current Location: Karakura City

Phone Number:791339174

Other notes' I like to go to the mountains look at the pretty trees and see the nice birds in the sky

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Denied
Your application lacks in detail & seemingly any effort put into it.

Users who are viewing this thread